Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #117

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like Padilla and I'll tell you why. I think he is enabling this family. He has contradicted what he said he would do. First, he says will talk to her and now he says he is not. Why the crap bond her out. George's connections with PD? I'm not big on psyhics but I'll tell you what at least they were searching. Sorry, I can't get over the fact no one is searching for her. Driving around with a billboard is just plain stupid - what purpose does it serve. Everyone knows, who has a TV, that Caylee is missing - DUH! This is just their lame excuse to look concerned. Cindy or George do not look over wrought. And another thing, I read someone when the police were looking for Zenaida they went here and there - but it just struck me strange that it seemed half-hearted. I guess in Texas we are just more passionate about stuff - not to put down any other state - but we do so with gusto!

I have a question. Would it be completely far fetched to think it would be possible for an employee of the impound business to "borrow" a car from the lot in order to carry out criminal activities? I'm just thinking that it could be argued that since the car was out of the Anthonys' control for some time, someone else could have used it to move a body.

It would not be far fetched if it was some podunk, out in the country, junkyard type towing business.

But the company that impounded Casey's car was a seemingly reputable place that had real legitimate contracts and business accounts.
They weren't some fly by night kind of place and since they did do impounding, I'm sure they were heavily regulated.
In the past, the kind of thing you're asking(and more) was entirely possible at just about anywhere, but in the last ten years, the towing and impound business has been under fire in general and has resulted in a lot more legislation and regulations, with serious fines if you don't follow along.

Thanks, PattyG!

And notice he now says drop her off at pharmacy OR HOSPITAL!!
after posters HERE suggested it and questioned, WHY a pharmacy.

They are reading/posting? this BLOG! Wow...

Tony Padilla is reading and posting here. I don't recall which sleuther it was but someone explained to him the other day about the hospital being a drop-off for children with no questions asked.

you beat me to it,,,, exactly

and some are not reasoable If there is a kidnapping

IMO they are considering who we are talking about. I can see princess leaving child with friend, going back, friend and child nowhere to be found, and thinking, "AHHH, free babysitter, PARTY TIME!"

However, I also think the more reasonable scenario would play out Casey leaves Caylee with friend, then friend is hunting Casey down to take the baby back, as she never showed to pick her back up. JMO.
Lanie

I have a question. Would it be completely far fetched to think it would be possible for an employee of the impound business to "borrow" a car from the lot in order to carry out criminal activities? I'm just thinking that it could be argued that since the car was out of the Anthonys' control for some time, someone else could have used it to move a body.

"Absolutely" or even the days after she left the car but before it was actually towed, if the decomp is decomp and not Caylee.

I still have a feeling that Caylee is in Puerto Rico with "family".

Wonder if LE checked airlines to see if a Zenaida.....was on one of the flights around the time Caylee disappeared.

There is something about Chatt, Amy, Zenaida, Puerto Rico, Orlando Airport and the phone ping.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Unless Casey stole the wrong thing from the wrong person. Which would be a pretty good reason why she would not want the police involved.

The police are already involved. Going to jail for stealing has a lot shorter sentence than child endangerment and murder/manslaughter. Especially since the kidnapper wouldn't really be in a position to press charges. He!!, helping put that type of person in jail would more than likely result in a very favorable plea bargain and witness protection (a lifestyle Casey would like since all you do is lie for the rest of your life with a cake government job).

Why in the world does he keep harping on DRUGSTORE? We have been repeatedly told that unwanted infants can be dropped at fire stations or hospitals with no questions asked. But the drugstore?

I believe Caylee is alive so I don't think so either. I was simply answering another poster in regards to his theory. You have to read all the previous thread to know that.

You really need to stop being rude to people on here.

I don't know if this was discussed last night or not, but IIRC LP was on NG talking about how no one that had towed the vehicle smelled the decomp. smell. He went on to say that they have to open the car door when they are towing a vehicle and tie down the steering wheele and ect. Well, this is where I have knowledge. My dad owns a towing company and he tows for rotation list and also has private property contracts. 99.9% of the time when they are making a private property tow, the vehicle is locked. Therefore, no one can get inside the vehicle.

Once the vehicle is towed it goes to an impound yard and the only reason someone would need access to the vehicle is for the VIN number. The VIN number is needed for the paper work on the vehicle. Now, I have never smelled a decomp. body so I have no idea what it smells like. But I would imagine most of the smell would be inside the vehicle (I could be wrong) and that the people who towed the vehicle probably didnt smell it.
I spoke with one of our local towing companies about this, and was told that here in Georgia, the only time they are allowed to go into a car, is if the car was repoed. This particular guy whom I talked to said that they had to have written permission from the lien holder whom had the car repoed in order to inventory what was in the car. Otherwise, he couldn't tell me any reason why there would be a need for a towing company to open the car at all.

Wonder if LE checked airlines to see if a Zenaida.....was on one of the flights around the time Caylee disappeared.

There is something about Chatt, Amy, Zenaida, Puerto Rico, Orlando Airport and the phone ping.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

How about any ZGs in PR? Has this been checked out at all? I would have to agree that the PR connection is an interesting one. I am one of those, haven't decided what the outcome is here and so I'm still trying to sort everything out and have an open mind.

Has it ever been identified who called the car in to be towed?

It was probably Amscott (SP?). Generally, once a vehicle has been sitting in a parking lot for x amount of time the businesses don't want it sitting there any longer therefore they call someone to pick the vehicle up.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Because Casey would rather sit in jail or on home arrest while being investigated for her daughters possible murder, while "family" romps around with her daughter in PR?

i cant keep up with the defense daily LOAD OF STORIES

but if casey knows who took her, why doesnt she just tell someone who this person is ???

I see the same thing going on that happened yesterday. Not trying to tell anyone what to do but can we all just respect each other's theories without being totally rude? We are all here for the same reason and that is to try and find an answer to this case and to bring Caylee home. So please, please, I don't want to see anyone go on time out because emotions got the best of them. :)

The police are already involved. Going to jail for stealing has a lot shorter sentence than child endangerment and murder/manslaughter. Especially since the kidnapper wouldn't really be in a position to press charges. He!!, helping put that type of person in jail would more than likely result in a very favorable plea bargain and witness protection (a lifestyle Casey would like since all you do is lie for the rest of your life with a cake government job).

But we are talking about a family that obviously puts a lot of stock in appearances. Maybe it is worth being a labeled a murderer to her. Remember, none of us know what goes on inside her head. I have tried to digure it out, but I don't know how close I am getting. I have kids of my own and I can't even imagine acting the way she did. If they tried to lock me up while my kid was missing, I would chew through the jail wall to go find my child. Like I have said, I am not defending her. I really do think she should be in jail, but not neccesarily for murder.

I see the same thing going on that happened yesterday. Not trying to tell anyone what to do but can we all just respect each other's theories without being totally rude? We are all here for the same reason and that is to try and find an answer to this case and to bring Caylee home. So please, please, I don't want to see anyone go on time out because emotions got the best of them. :)

right on sleuthmommy

:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members