Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #117

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The VIN can actually be seen through the front windshield. It's at the bottom of the dash driver's side. The part of the dash that is flush to the windshield

Right, which is why no one would have needed to be in the vehicle. When a car is impounded, truthfully the only thing needed for the vehicle as I said before is the VIN. That's for the paper work.

I agree Robotdog. The bottom line here is that Casey is charged with child neglect. If Casey did nothing to Caylee and even if she doesn't give a crud about her daughter, she certainly would tell LE where, what, who, and when if only to avoid being charged or suspected in her murder. The only reason for her to continue lying and not speaking with LE to help find Caylee alive and well is if she did in fact have something to do with her death (accidental or otherwise) and the disposal of her body. If Caylee is alive, there is no reason for Casey to not help locate her. If Caylee is not found, whether she is charged with murder or not, she will ALWAYS be suspected of it and looked at as a murderer. Casey loves herself too much to walk around with that suspicion over her head for the rest of her life. Imagine how many parties she won't be invited to anymore, even after she does her time for child neglect.

it really is a simple case at the moment from the standpoint of
who the heck did you give the child to ?

she cant trust police :rolleyes:but she can trust other people
and she aint telling them

she is a cold blooded killer ---------------IMO

:furious:

I don't know if this was discussed last night or not, but IIRC LP was on NG talking about how no one that had towed the vehicle smelled the decomp. smell. He went on to say that they have to open the car door when they are towing a vehicle and tie down the steering wheele and ect. Well, this is where I have knowledge. My dad owns a towing company and he tows for rotation list and also has private property contracts. 99.9% of the time when they are making a private property tow, the vehicle is locked. Therefore, no one can get inside the vehicle.

Once the vehicle is towed it goes to an impound yard and the only reason someone would need access to the vehicle is for the VIN number. The VIN number is needed for the paper work on the vehicle. Now, I have never smelled a decomp. body so I have no idea what it smells like. But I would imagine most of the smell would be inside the vehicle (I could be wrong) and that the people who towed the vehicle probably didnt smell it.

Wow excellent point and information!

this one fits with my theory.

Ok, let's say that is what happened. Casey meets someone, asks them to babysit, goes back, they and child are gone. So, then what? You don't mention it to anyone, you just go on about your life, lie to everyone who asks where she is, and act like you don't have a care in the world? Do you think she was sick of her daughter and was glad she was stolen?
Lanie

If someone has taken off with your child, you call the cops. Period.

Let's face it folks, Casey is a liar. She has been caught in lie after lie. She knows what happend to Caylee...she just won't tell because she is responsible. Maybe it was an accident or it was unintentional. Either way, she is a cold-hearted chick....to not report her daughter missing or injured...to go out partying and not be heart-sick and grieving....to keep sleeping with your new boyfriend while your child is gone.

There is just no way to make excuses for Casey's behavior.....

My daughters are now adults but I still remind them that if someone comes up to them and says "be quiet and come with me or I'll kill you", to scream their a$$es off because the choice being offered them isn't whether to be quiet or not, it's whether to be killed right there or elsewhere.

Same goes for Casey re Caylee. Casey's being quiet will not keep Caylee from being harmed if indeed she has been taken by people threatening to harm her should Casey speak.

Yell, Kick, & Scream: It's not just for kids.

-------------------------------------------------
Missing from Lynn, MA: Giovanni Gonzalez 5 yo, 4'1", approx 40 pounds. Last seen wearing blue jeans and a red T-shirt. Has a small scar above his eyebrow.

I wish someone would set up a live webcam in front of the Anthony home (running 24/7) just so we could be nosey and see what was going on around the neighborhood when we want to peek at them for just a moment! shucks

i cant keep up with the defense daily LOAD OF STORIES

but if casey knows who took her, why doesnt she just tell someone who this person is ???

Just a whole lot of showboating for "reasonable doubt".

How about a beautiful child.

Yes, that they have. However, even Casey has never even hinted at such a thing nor has Baez. At this point, there is no reason for anyone to think kidnapping. Kidnapping denotes a reasonable expectation of some monetary/material payment in exchange for the child. Abduction perhaps but still a SUPER long shot, those are almost always family members.

Also, most people who kidnap someone for nepharious purposes, send nasty reminders of what could happen... not just to one person but to anyone they think could give them what they want (or at least get it back).

I spoke with one of our local towing companies about this, and was told that here in Georgia, the only time they are allowed to go into a car, is if the car was repoed. This particular guy whom I talked to said that they had to have written permission from the lien holder whom had the car repoed in order to inventory what was in the car. Otherwise, he couldn't tell me any reason why there would be a need for a towing company to open the car at all.

He's wrong.
I just sold my company a little over a year ago and it was in Ga.
We were allowed to go into the vehicle to obtain the VIN# and take inventory of any items of value and note any damages. Also, if the vehicle was unlocked, the driver is allowed to get into it to put the vehicle in neutral.

Now as far as a repo goes, he's probably correct because I refused to do repos(bad Karma), but this wasn't a repo.
It was an impound which is entirely different.

I still have a feeling that Caylee is in Puerto Rico with "family".

Wonder if LE checked airlines to see if a Zenaida.....was on one of the flights around the time Caylee disappeared.

There is something about Chatt, Amy, Zenaida, Puerto Rico, Orlando Airport and the phone ping.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

LE believe Casey killed Caylee and that is the only scenario they are investigating IMO.
That is what happens when LE gets stuck on one person.

Wonder if LE checked airlines to see if a Zenaida.....was on one of the flights around the time Caylee disappeared.

There is something about Chatt, Amy, Zenaida, Puerto Rico, Orlando Airport and the phone ping.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

And the defense wants us to think that as well. Come to think of it, WHO did leak that phone ping info? LE denied it. Curiouser and Curiouser.

Yes, that they have. However, even Casey has never even hinted at such a thing nor has Baez. At this point, there is no reason for anyone to think kidnapping. Kidnapping denotes a reasonable expectation of some monetary/material payment in exchange for the child. Abduction perhaps but still a SUPER long shot, those are almost always family members.

Also, most people who kidnap someone for nepharious purposes, send nasty reminders of what could happen... not just to one person but to anyone they think could give them what they want (or at least get it back).

Or they rape and kill the child within hours.
Or they are involved in child *advertiser censored*.
That is who strangers who abduct children are.
Not exactly the people that I would think were keeping safecare of my child while I dance in front of a camera I KNOW is taking publicity shots. (I honestly think she is surprised that people are upset about this.)

Crazed women who want to be mothers usually take newborns, or someone who has seen Caylee in all this press coverage would call and say "hey my nutso sister in law just appeared with a toddler out of nowhere, I think its odd".

The phone call on July 16th that never happened:

Casey: Caylee put an adult on the phone.
Phone hangs up.

Not only was there no phone call, Casey fabricated the entire scene to make it APPEAR that Caylee was alive.

I personally think Little Caylee will never be found, alive or deceased. I think Caylee died on the 16th, and lets face it Casey had ample amount of time to ensure that she is in a place where she will never be found. That's not to say that Casey may not have been sloppy and left things proving that Caylee is dead (hate saying that). As far as a body I don't think it will turn up. I do think LE will still have a pretty strong case against her in the end, just one w/o a body. :(

i cant keep up with the defense daily LOAD OF STORIES

but if casey knows who took her, why doesnt she just tell someone who this person is ???

She's leaving her options open. Meanwhile, her attorney is feverishly working on who the best person is to throw under the bus.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Here's my take on the whole PR thing. I'm not LE, but if I were, I would be checking if anyone Casey knows left the country. You may not have to show ID for a child, but you have to buy them a ticket. Seems to me there would be a lot of explaining to do if a 'friend' flew out with a child and came back without one. So maybe you get someone else to fly out with the child. Now you are dragging one more person into this, one more person you have to trust to keep their mouth shut. But somehow you get the child to PR. Now you are dragging at least ONE MORE PERSON into it, again, trusting them to keep their mouth shut, along with any and everyone who knows this person and knows they didn't have this kid 2 months ago, or else this person has been holed up for 2 months, or else this person has been leaving Caylee, a newly turned 3 year old, home by herself in a strange place with strange people, all alone every time they leave as to not be seen with her. This is getting off into fantasy land. Don't know who originally said it, but 3 people can keep a secret if 2 of them are dead.
Lanie

to me the "drugstore" thing is just another "secret - hint" word the family is using that only THEY understand --- seems like theres been a lot of this since day one - or should I say 31

And the defense wants us to think that as well. Come to think of it, WHO did leak that phone ping info? LE denied it. Curiouser and Curiouser.

And how many first time posters last night posted the same opening post about the JG theory in GA? I didn't believe the planted theory ideas at first but it sure seems to be working.

Now the press in an attempt to have something new to say is starting to talk about these alternative options via defense/bounty hunters, that in my opinion only work if you discount the evidence and most common sense (no offense intended). But people will only tune in so long for same old story, sociopathic mom offs kid in attempt to land a guy.

I think the key to finding Caylee is to have a respected psychologist or two have indepth talks with convicted women who committed the same crime and are serving time in prison. No one can get into Casey's mind right now but maybe, just maybe, they can get a clue where to start to get Casey to open up by comparing notes with someone who did the same crime. Melinda Duckett would have been a likely source but NG drove her over the edge and Trenton was lost forever. I hope we don't lose Caylee for the same reason. The jokes and pizza orders need to stop and everyone needs to step back and let the authorities do their job. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties