Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #117

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant keep up with the defense daily LOAD OF STORIES

but if casey knows who took her, why doesnt she just tell someone who this person is ???

Right, she has custody. All she had to do was say that she let ____ have her for the summer because _______. (fill in your favorite theory here)

Why sit in jail?

I spoke with one of our local towing companies about this, and was told that here in Georgia, the only time they are allowed to go into a car, is if the car was repoed. This particular guy whom I talked to said that they had to have written permission from the lien holder whom had the car repoed in order to inventory what was in the car. Otherwise, he couldn't tell me any reason why there would be a need for a towing company to open the car at all.

My brother-in-law owns a towing company... He said he is not allowed to open a vehicle without owner permission - only after he has gone through legal requirements to notify the owners that he is in possession of their car. So when he tows it he does not open the doors and it sits in his lot sometimes like months before he opens it.

Casey lies for two reasons....1. She can't "help" it...she is a compulsive liar
2. She is covering for herself

I still have a feeling that Caylee is in Puerto Rico with "family".

Wonder if LE checked airlines to see if a Zenaida.....was on one of the flights around the time Caylee disappeared.

There is something about Chatt, Amy, Zenaida, Puerto Rico, Orlando Airport and the phone ping.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Because Casey would rather sit in jail or on home arrest while being investigated for her daughters possible murder, while "family" romps around with her daughter in PR?

Or maybe Casey was supposed to meet them there but accidentally forgot her plane ticked at Zanaida's who dissappeared with it. And that is actually what she has been looking for those 31 days at fusion.

This case just pi$$es me off.......

Ok Casey is out of jail now / Casey knows so much / she has all the answers /lets let her tell where Caylee is.........on some of the NEWS they say she is REUNITED with her family. So what is Caylee in this family????

I wasn't home yesterday to post but I bet she about croaked when she was released from jail & seen the media presence.

I don't know if this was discussed last night or not, but IIRC LP was on NG talking about how no one that had towed the vehicle smelled the decomp. smell. He went on to say that they have to open the car door when they are towing a vehicle and tie down the steering wheele and ect. Well, this is where I have knowledge. My dad owns a towing company and he tows for rotation list and also has private property contracts. 99.9% of the time when they are making a private property tow, the vehicle is locked. Therefore, no one can get inside the vehicle.

Once the vehicle is towed it goes to an impound yard and the only reason someone would need access to the vehicle is for the VIN number. The VIN number is needed for the paper work on the vehicle. Now, I have never smelled a decomp. body so I have no idea what it smells like. But I would imagine most of the smell would be inside the vehicle (I could be wrong) and that the people who towed the vehicle probably didnt smell it.

You're exactly right.
It's a hell of a lot easier if the car is unlocked, but if it isn't, there's no problem at all to just winch it up on the bed.
If there was a dead body in the car though, someone would have smelled the odor and reported it.

I spoke with one of our local towing companies about this, and was told that here in Georgia, the only time they are allowed to go into a car, is if the car was repoed. This particular guy whom I talked to said that they had to have written permission from the lien holder whom had the car repoed in order to inventory what was in the car. Otherwise, he couldn't tell me any reason why there would be a need for a towing company to open the car at all.

I guess it is different here in Louisiana. My dad tows for police rotation list and if the vehicle is unlocked he is required to list everything that was in the vehicle on his paperwork, which has to be reported to both the PD that he towed for and the state. But here the situation is a little different with the rotation list, becuase you are towing for reasons such as an accident, no insurance, dwi... ect. In those cases the owner of the vehicle is usually there when the vehicle is towed.

When Casey lies, she feels she is in control....

Right, she has custody. All she had to do was say that she let ____ have her for the summer because _______. (fill in your favorite theory here)

Why sit in jail?

Yes, when Cindy did call the police Casey could have said my mother is overly involved in my life and thinks my child is hers. I have sent MY daughter to so and so for the summer while I get my own place. Further interviews with Cindy would have probably confirmed that she is unbearable. Not letting your mother see her grandchild is not illegal.

IMO they are considering who we are talking about. I can see princess leaving child with friend, going back, friend and child nowhere to be found, and thinking, "AHHH, free babysitter, PARTY TIME!"

However, I also think the more reasonable scenario would play out Casey leaves Caylee with friend, then friend is hunting Casey down to take the baby back, as she never showed to pick her back up. JMO.
Lanie

Then.... that friend handed her off to someone else. Could it have been JG?

Has it ever been posted if the WS in GA (Renea?) found out if LE was able to see anything on the survelance video at the BP? I still find her possible sighting and story around it interesting.

Or have we ruled that out all together?

Or maybe Casey was supposed to meet them there but accidentally forgot her plane ticked at Zanaida's who dissappeared with it. And that is actually what she has been looking for those 31 days at fusion.

Aw, man. Ick. I can't believe I dropped it on the floor. Do you think the airlines will still take this ticket?

Not trying to snipe, but kidnappers usually WANT something. As has been pointed out before, the Anthonys have nothing.

I agree, but the question was why not call the police right away if your child has been kidnapped.
Lanie

I see the same thing going on that happened yesterday. Not trying to tell anyone what to do but can we all just respect each other's theories without being totally rude? We are all here for the same reason and that is to try and find an answer to this case and to bring Caylee home. So please, please, I don't want to see anyone go on time out because emotions got the best of them. :)

OOps, I hope it is not me being rude. I can be sarcastic but don't mean to offend or question anyone else's opinion. I am just making some humor on Casey's account. Sorry.:blowkiss:

i cant keep up with the defense daily LOAD OF STORIES

but if casey knows who took her, why doesnt she just tell someone who this person is ???

I agree Robotdog. The bottom line here is that Casey is charged with child neglect. If Casey did nothing to Caylee and even if she doesn't give a crud about her daughter, she certainly would tell LE where, what, who, and when if only to avoid being charged or suspected in her murder. The only reason for her to continue lying and not speaking with LE to help find Caylee alive and well is if she did in fact have something to do with her death (accidental or otherwise) and the disposal of her body. If Caylee is alive, there is no reason for Casey to not help locate her. If Caylee is not found, whether she is charged with murder or not, she will ALWAYS be suspected of it and looked at as a murderer. Casey loves herself too much to walk around with that suspicion over her head for the rest of her life. Imagine how many parties she won't be invited to anymore, even after she does her time for child neglect.

The VIN can actually be seen through the front windshield. It's at the bottom of the dash driver's side. The part of the dash that is flush to the windshield

What would you do to find her if you believed she was alive ?

Starting yesterday when she came home...
After her shower and pizza, we would have sat at the table as a familyand stayed there until all questions were answered and Caylee was at least on the road to being found. We would not have left the table until these questions had been answered.

I agree Robotdog. The bottom line here is that Casey is charged with child neglect. If Casey did nothing to Caylee and even if she doesn't give a crud about her daughter, she certainly would tell LE where, what, who, and when if only to avoid being charged or suspected in her murder. The only reason for her to continue lying and not speaking with LE to help find Caylee alive and well is if she did in fact have something to do with her death (accidental or otherwise) and the disposal of her body. If Caylee is alive, there is no reason for Casey to not help locate her. If Caylee is not found, whether she is charged with murder or not, she will ALWAYS be suspected of it and looked at as a murderer. Casey loves herself too much to walk around with that suspicion over her head for the rest of her life. Imagine how many parties she won't be invited to anymore, even after she does her time for child neglect.

Child neglect- 6 years
Good Behavior- 3 year reduction
Trial goes through a couple of continuance, takes a year to get there, one year time served applied
She does a couple of years max.
Absolutely no reason for her to talk at all if she can't produce Caylee alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties