Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #117

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theories . . .

I'm going to rely on the homicide detectives and Cindy who smelled the car that fateful day.

Oh . . don't forget about the dogs.

Before coming up with "out there" theories -- just look at the evidence we have in front of us.

I can't recall hearing anyone ask former detective Gpa what he smelled when he drove the car home. Gma is on record stating that she smelled a dead body. Gpa would be familiar with that smell as well. Does anyone recall if he was asked?

OK, I just have to say that in regards to the phone calls, has anyone seen an actual copy of the phone records? IMO, they have only released snippets of what is on the phone records. They have released only a small portion. Think about it. She called NO ONE on the 17th? We have no idea what kind of communications went on before the 15th either. So as far as phone calls go, we have no solid proof that the 'flurry' of phone calls she made on the 16th and the 18th are the only phone calls she made both of those days nor do we know who she talked to any of the days prior to the 15th. Just thought I would throw this out there.

Nice post. I tend to agree with you, crow.

I believe that there is a completly hidden life that Casey has been living that has not come out yet. Casey has an incredible skill it seems to not intermingle parts of her life, ie friends, boyfirends, and I think that there is one that is very dark that we have not heard about yet. Just a gut feeling. I think that there is one person who knows but I will not mention his name because it is strictly a guess on my part. I do feel that someone in her life felt very scorned by her and was keeping tabs on her, again, this is only speculation, but a huntch that is based on emotions that go along with human relationships.

Ummm, I'm fairly sure that traveling out of the country with a minor child you need:

A passport for the child.
A permission form signed by both parents if the minor is not your biological child.

You cannot just buy a ticket for a little kid and take them out of the country.

Puerto Rico is a US territory, so I don't know if you need a passport or not. I have flown out of the country twice with one of my children, both times taking a signed waiver from my husband, which I was told I would need, but was never asked for. I have flown domestically with my children many times, and even though I had ID for them with me, I was never asked for it, so it would be possible, if a passport is not required, to claim a child is yours and never have it checked.
Disclaimer: I don't believe this is what happened, just willing to admit what I do think is possible of other people's theories.
Lanie

Was the car taken to an impound lot or just a storage lot? Up until now, I thought it was impound, but now I am confused.

Probably both. If the car was abandoned on private property and they had it towed, it went to an impound lot. But once the car became part of a criminal investigation, the police probably had it moved to dry storage.

Hmmm. Maybe that depends on the airline. When my ex flew with our son to another state, I had to give written permission.

That might be part of your court order? All the major airlines have the same policies (except maybe Southwest). The only paperwork that we ever have signed is if the child is flying unaccompanied and you hand the child to the airline who in turn hands him/her over to the ex in another city.

But really you could say a 4 year old is 2, right?

Caylee appears to be a little smaller for her age and could pass with saying she's a 22 month old, possibly. Depends on how aware the check in agent is...........

It just doesn't make sense on any level. The only thing that I can imagine even remotely possible is that Casey was high/drunk when she left Caylee with whomever and really doesn't remember their name(s). She is glad to be rid of the responsibility and goes on with life without making any attempts to find Caylee because she doesn't want her back nor care much about her well-being.

I don't believe this is what actually happened, although even that would likely be a better scenario that what actually happened.

I've thought about this, too, but find it very unlikely.:rolleyes:
Lanie

But really you could say a 4 year old is 2, right?

If a child does not appear to be two years old, the guardian is required to produce a birth certificate to show date of birth. The airlines don't just take your word.

That might be part of your court order? All the major airlines have the same policies (except maybe Southwest). The only paperwork that we ever have signed is if the child is flying unaccompanied and you hand the child to the airline who in turn hands him/her over to the ex in another city.

No. I'm certain Airtran told him to bring it.

Not long after Casey got home, a Domino's Pizza deliveryman showed up with a medium MeatsaPizza, the same kind of pizza her family says Casey left in her car that caused it to smell like a dead body.

"When you woke up today, did you ever think you would be in the middle of the biggest story in America?" WFTV reporter Steve Barrett asked the deliveryman.

"No, sir, I didn't," he said.

Eyewitness News learned late Thursday afternoon, the pizza was sent to the house from some folks behind an online blog. The pizza was allegedly sent with the message, "With love and decomp."

Then later, at dinnertime, a Pizza Hut deliveryman showed up at the house with pizza in hand, but the family turned him away.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17253396/detail.html

LOL! Sorry if this was already posted but I just found it. Peeps are going to drive Casey and her family crazy and I love it!
Maybe we should suggest that someone send a singing telegram with a stuffed squirrel holding a box of Arm and Hammer. What would be an appropriate song to sing??
1343143.jpg

Before anyone gives me any grief...I'm just kidding although I have to admit I think it would be humorous...but I can have a sick sense of humor at times.

If a child does not appear to be two years old, the guardian is required to produce a birth certificate to show date of birth. The airlines don't just take your word.

Exactly--especially if the child is under 2 and flying for free or at a discounted rate. You have to have proof.

Puerto Rico is a US territory, so I don't know if you need a passport or not. I have flown out of the country twice with one of my children, both times taking a signed waiver from my husband, which I was told I would need, but was never asked for. I have flown domestically with my children many times, and even though I had ID for them with me, I was never asked for it, so it would be possible, if a passport is not required, to claim a child is yours and never have it checked.
Disclaimer: I don't believe this is what happened, just willing to admit what I do think is possible of other people's theories.
Lanie

No passport needed to enter Puerto Rico from the US.

http://www.gotopuertorico.com/passport-information.php
Leave Your Passport at Home. Travel to Puerto Rico Now!

As the new passport regulation goes into effect beginning January 23rd, all U.S. citizens traveling outside of the country by air will be required to present a valid passport at customs. This applies to every destination around the world, including Canada, Mexico and the entire Caribbean, with the exception of Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Passport requirements for travel via sea (cruise) or land (Mexico & Canada via car, bus or train) take effect on January 1, 2008.

For travel between Puerto Rico and the U.S., no passport is required, making it easier for travelers who don't have a passport and will not have to encounter long waits at customs and immigration. Puerto Rico, a commonwealth of the U.S. offers the best of a tropical island steeped in authentic Latin culture with the benefits of being a domestic destination, English is widely spoken and the currency is the U.S. dollar.

I can't recall hearing anyone ask former detective Gpa what he smelled when he drove the car home. Gma is on record stating that she smelled a dead body. Gpa would be familiar with that smell as well. Does anyone recall if he was asked?

There was one interview (can't recall which one now) where Cindy was telling the media that she and George both thought it was the smell of decomposition.

Something to the effect: "I smelled it, George smelled it".. so I'm positive they discussed it.

I'm just talking out loud..but if "they" flew with Caylee in the states it would be easy..I flew with my 3 year old..she had a ticket...flew with my 6 month old..he was a BIA..lap baby. We flew 2 different airlines Southwest and Airtran..round trip. NOBODY asked for identification for either child on the way to Orlando and on the way home. I did have to type in their names while doing reservations but I could have typed in any name I wanted..IDK I still don't buy the someone took her on a plane theory just talking out loud I guess.

Caylee appears to be a little smaller for her age and could pass with saying she's a 22 month old, possibly. Depends on how aware the check in agent is...........

When we traveled with my daughter we had to have her Birth Certificate. We only flew domestic but that was the proof we needed for her age since we did not purchase her a seat. However it would be very easy to bring another birth certificate because there was nothing to really prove that the birth certificate I had was in fact for my daughter.

If someone got her on a plane I am guessing they used a different birth certificate and who knows what that would have indicated her age as.

Anytime a minor child travels by air you need permission in the form of:

Both parents present and traveling with child (ie. birth cert, passport proving such)
Due to international concern over child abduction, single parents, grandparents, or guardians traveling with children often need proof of custody or notarized letters from the other parent authorizing travel.

If a child traveling has a different last name from the mother and/or father, the parents should be prepared to provide evidence to airlines and official authorities, such as a birth certificate or adoption decree, to prove that they are the parents. If one parent is deceased, a death certificate is required.
If the birth certificate shows that the minor only has one parent, it will be sufficient to hold only a notarized copy of the birth certificate.

What are you basing that on? That opinion is not supported by the facs in this case.

A post i just read on this thread this morning from a WS member who has talked to the LE involved in this case. She stated that is their opinion " Casey killed Caylee and that is what they think and are not considering another possibility. It is on this very thread from a little while ago.

Isn't that subjective though? One of those "the eye of the beholder" type situations that the person could try and skate by and may have? I am not saying I believe it but just want to show that you can not take everything at face value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties