Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #117

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she will call Tony, she probably learned better from scott peterson..i'm sure she has been filled in that people are comparing their personality types. `

I would hopefully think she knows he doesn't want a darn thing to do with her.. Didn't he visit her in the jail?? on video?? if that was him he did not look happy.. jmo

So George is fibbing about the gas cans being in the trunk of the car and no smell or he is telling the truth which would make no body in the trunk on the JUne 25th.
Then you go to July 15 and getting the car from impound and then there is a smell.
If Caylee died June 16-18 where was she? Would Casey leave her in the back yard for days. I would think, if it was me that would not be a cool thing to do. Would Casey move her twice?

really though I'm serious! but you are right swa the bra's gotta go! :)
Are we sure the car was driven home by George and not towed.

Why would LE tell the Anthony's anything? If I were the police, I would say.. OK... you don't like the way we are handling this and you want to look for the kidnappers yourself?

GO FOR IT.

Amen, they already know where she is anyway. you know what they say, "ignorance is bliss":silenced::silenced:
That has got to be one blissful house !!!

So George is fibbing about the gas cans being in the trunk of the car and no smell or he is telling the truth which would make no body in the trunk on the JUne 25th.
Then you go to July 15 and getting the car from impound and then there is a smell.
If Caylee died June 16-18 where was she? Would Casey leave her in the back yard for days. I would think, if it was me that would not be a cool thing to do. Would Casey move her twice?

Of course she would have moved her twice. I've read stories about how people who try to bury a body will move it 2-3 times because they sit around and think about better places -- plus their overall plan is to not get caught.

I read a recent story from a criminal profiler that said that women are more likely to either dispose of a body in water or in a dumpser -- that the physical act of shoveling dirt is not appealing.

Of course she would have moved her twice. I've read stories about how people who try to bury a body will move it 2-3 times because they sit around and think about better places -- plus their overall plan is to not get caught.

thats a disturbing image, to think of Caylee being moved and buried and then moved again.

how can they dare leave the house if they have threats ? or reporters hounding them ? they dont dare set foot out of the house now that casey is there .. there are probably people that really are out to kill her now .plus i thought i read that LE didnt want them searching ?on thier own.. i have read so much though i probably got mixed up in what i read though ..

These "kidnappers" and threats came to light when Casey got pissed at her Mom for canceling a jail visit. The Mom said on an interview it was tit for tat she is just mad because I cancelled and then Casey refused to see her brother and then by the next Monday or Tuesday Georgette starts saying stuff about threats about their lives, Casey's life and kidnappers. Casey has not had any visitors, she hasn't made or recieved any phone calls so where all of a sudden do these ominous threats come from?
I do realize Casey can not leave the house but Granma and Granpa sure can and could. The only time they searched was at candlelight vigils where donations were being gathered.

O/T just a tad .. but I know I think about what casey could of done with and to Little Caylee almost every waking moment and drives me nuts.. get headaches from the stress of thinking so hard on it ..

my question is what do you think gm and gp think about since they think she was taken by someone.. and to boot just wear t-shirts have flyers and not ask for help from the tes etccc.. just boggles my mind. that great help out there and just to ignore it.. ss just having a bad moment.. jmo

Speaking of that car . . they need to ditch the bra on the front. That was so 1990's . . .

Yes, I'm surprized. Casey seems to have a lot of experience shedding her bra, judging by some of those photos.

thats a disturbing image, to think of Caylee being moved and buried and then moved again.

Back around page 20 on thread 116, there is a well-fleshed out theory of exactly when Caylee was moved - twice.

does anyone know what Amy said about why she lent Casey her car. Casey had that car up to July 15th for a week which would put it at July 8. What car did she use in between June 26th, 27th and getting Amys vehicle. Why did it take 2 weeks to get notice that the car was impounded. I thought they had a 3 day deadline to send out notices out in the mail. I may be wrong.

That's what I've been saying. She could have even been moved up to three times. If that's the scenario, I'd say there was no accident, only some mistakes made with the car and maybe finding out through communications or on the 24th that the Anthony's were going to dig into the dirt and put down those pavers. Just a scenario of what might could have happened. IMO. Maybe it happened away from the home, or at home and she placed her out back in the wooded area or even backyard for one day. Second day buried under playhouse with the borrowed shovel. Then later moved her to another location.

These "kidnappers" and threats came to light when Casey got pissed at her Mom for canceling a jail visit. The Mom said on an interview it was tit for tat she is just mad because I cancelled and then Casey refused to see her brother and then by the next Monday or Tuesday Georgette starts saying stuff about threats about their lives, Casey's life and kidnappers. Casey has not had any visitors, she hasn't made or recieved any phone calls so where all of a sudden do these ominous threats come from?
I do realize Casey can not leave the house but Granma and Granpa sure can and could. The only time they searched was at candlelight vigils where donations were being gathered.

well now that speaks volumes and volumes.. wondered how they were paying bills since george has no job and cindy is on leave and that paid time should be up. if she told the truth in court at least.. this is a shame to take advantage of good hearted ppl to get your own selfish gain from it.. its a shame.. jmo

there goes another expense for the anthony's 35 dollars a week casey has to pay.. geeeezzzz

That's what I've been saying. She could have even been moved up to three times. If that's the scenario, I'd say there was no accident, only some mistakes made with the car and maybe finding out through communications or on the 24th that the Anthony's were going to dig into the dirt and put down those pavers. Just a scenario of what might could have happened. IMO. Maybe it happened away from the home, or at home and she placed her out back in the wooded area or even backyard for one day. Second day buried under playhouse with the borrowed shovel. Then later moved her to another location.

Here is a really plausible theory including multiple moves and time line. If you read forward from this post, it was discussed a lot in thread 116

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2536971&postcount=406

Good morning all! I missed last night. I was reading "Rick's" posts on that other site. So, please tell me, did Rick ever sign on here? What have you all decided about his stories?

G'mornin loves cherries.. ss I have no idea if he has..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member