Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #119

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we know this is all true..... how????

All I'm saying is that ANYONE can search for info about Casey & the Anthony family..... see pictures, posts.... and then make up believable stories from the pictures he/she saw.

And honestly.... how believable is it that LE hasn't contacted all Casey's relatives for background info AND especially on the offchance Caylee is being hidden with one of them? Come on... that's not even remotely logical.

Do we KNOW they haven't?

Maybe we should all write Greta, Geraldo, and NG and tell them we don't give a $%^& about ANY of the players in this drama but Caylee and we want them to begin asking WHERE IS CAYLEE?!
I think we should ask Casey who appears to not know. Or, then again, maybe she does.

Any word out of the Anthony home today? I'm sure Casey is loving all the limelight and watching the shows. Then again, maybe she's telling the BH what actually happened. :bang:

It would be my pleasure for sure, LOL, but you might want to re-think that,
SS and I tend to be more "small dose" people with booze in the mix :blowkiss:
Hahahahaha~ MysteryAddict would be OK with it, I think. MA has put up with me on a couple of cases which drove her to drink I bet.

Speedy trial rights in Florida:

Speedy trial without demand: In most cases, a defendant will be brought to trial within 90 days of arrest if the crime is a misdemeanor, and within 175 days of arrest if the crime charged was a felony.
Problem is she should be charged with murder, not child neglect. double jeopardy. You can't be tried twice.

Not to change the subject, but 100 or so
pages ago(LOL), someone mentioned the FBI has a special missing child response unit,
which deploys when a child is reported kidnapped.
He/she also said that it did NOT deploy in this case
(meaning the FBI doesn't believe its a kidnapping).
Can anyone clarify/comment/confirm this?
yeh i remember that..way back.

At this point MD Mommy not even Cindy fathering the baby would shock me, LOL

Some would disagree. Especially, those who actually conversed with him. I belong to a private board. He came and answered questions, even spoke with one member on the phone. I believe him. You are certainly entilted to your position. Let's agree to disagree. :)
From the little I have read, most of his claims would not be hard to verify - marriage license dates, employment records, police calls...etc.

Problem is she should be charged with murder, not child neglect. double jeopardy. You can't be tried twice.

I'll take the child neglect for now to get her back in jail or prison, then wait for the forensics to charge her later.

Again???????? That just solidifies that he's the NY reporter........ BLECH!

Glad I'm outside so I can't see that.

That recent report showing of inside the Winnebago was from 2:00 PM and the only thing live was outside of the Winnebago.

I believe he was telling the truth............one of the posters I know contacted him and everything he said was accurate about himself.

There was a guy who signed on later after he left one night, and tried to impersonate him, but posters were too smart to fall for him.
Frankly, I thought he sounded credible. I would LOVE to have the "real Rick" come to WS!

I think he truly wanted to get the truth out there about the people involved and his interest is purely CAYLEE.

I'll take the child neglect for now to get her back in jail or prison, then wait for the forensics to charge her later.
Good point. She would serve 6 years for child endangerment or whatever it's called. When the forensics come in, if ever, they could then rearrest her on murder? I'm confused about the double jeopardy thing.

Finally some news. Casey just left the lawyer's office at approx. 5:15. They showed her and George walking out, Casey had on a long rain coat and was covering her face. They are on the road and headed home.

We only know that Rick/Impostor Rick said they haven't. Heck, I've heard so many lies in the last several weeks, this is the most believable.

ROTFL.. true dat, that is too funny.. it really is the most honesty out of this family yet..LOL

The just showed them leaving. Her uncle and George were with her. she was all covered up in a blue slicker and had a white towel covering her face. she got in george's car with all the 'find Caylee" info

GRRRRRRR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member