Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #119

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh SS, there are always more Martinis and more Fridays.
DH is so impatient, I barely have time for 2 martinis!
What a blast that would be to spend time with you and Blink!!!

It would be my pleasure for sure, LOL, but you might want to re-think that,
SS and I tend to be more "small dose" people with booze in the mix :blowkiss:

He has had a number of jobs according to the info out there. He worked as a cop in Ohio for 10 years, then mysteriously left the force. Then I believe he worked for a pest control company but got hurt and drew workman's comp from them. Then the next job he got hurt and also drew workman's comp, and the newspapers were reporting he was just starting a new security job, but got fired when this happened.

She is a nurse, as she testified in court working for a home health agency.

In between LE and the pest control, he worked with his Dad in the used car business, that is, if you believe "Rick brother", until he whipped his DOD through the plate glass window there.. Cindy was reportedly surprised when he did not inherit it:bang:

I'm telling ya every character in this mess is a psychiatrists dream.
Sociopaths, narcissists, borderlines, histrionics.... More like a nightmare, a really really bad one.

Geraldo keeps saying 175 days and the last couple of days NG and Greta attorney's were saying 190 days. Which one is it?

LMAO! It doesn't get any more twisted that this. The illegitimate son that gave an almost believable story, according to what I've seen.
it is only twisted in that a poster on Topix took off on Rick and started saying lots of garbage....lil, it is the kind of thing you would have had to read to understand how strange it got. I kept :bang::bang:my head for hours to get the imposters information OUT of my head. I was having loud conversations with myself over it for an hour. lol

So we know this is all true..... how????

All I'm saying is that ANYONE can search for info about Casey & the Anthony family..... see pictures, posts.... and then make up believable stories from the pictures he/she saw.

And honestly.... how believable is it that LE hasn't contacted all Casey's relatives for background info AND especially on the offchance Caylee is being hidden with one of them? Come on... that's not even remotely logical.

I believe he was telling the truth............one of the posters I know contacted him and everything he said was accurate about himself.

There was a guy who signed on later after he left one night, and tried to impersonate him, but posters were too smart to fall for him.

Does anyone know if Casey is home yet? The news is still talking and talking about the storm. I would love to see an update, it's driving me crazy!

As of the 2:00 PM FOX report with Geraldo outside the house and then in the Winnebago, Casey was home. See the Media thread for that Fox Report.

LE can also travel out of state to question witnesses.

I'd assume there are parallel investigations going on & hopefully they're sharing ALL info with each other.
Protocal is that local people are involved. FBI has jurisdiction all over. If cops can travel out of state to question people, why are there extradiction orders. I was told a cop from another case cannot just march into your state without permission from locals.

In between LE and the pest control, he worked with his Dad in the used car business, that is, if you believe "Rick brother", until he whipped his DOD through the plate glass window there.. Cindy was reportedly surprised when he did not inherit it:bang:

Oh, yes, I forgot that one.......thanks for shout out there.

Good post, Beagle..........:clap:..........

A possibility:

I think that Cindy is as good as Casey in being able to partition out things she doesn't want to think about. Some doubts have probably been in the back of her mind, but she believed that a kidnapped was involved. She also believed that Casey could explain all of this if she (Cindy) got a chance to talk to her. It is sure a better option to the grandmother than considering other alternatives.

I propose also that Cindy is about where she was the night that she found Casey. She was determined to get to the bottom of where Caylee was. She was hit in the face with the Zenaida took her. Casey could have used that excuse that Baez said she shouldn't talk without Baez present, so Cindy said ok, let's go to Baez's office.

Now, what does Casey say? Will Cindy believe her this time? Will she protect Casey now? I'll be interested in seeing Cindy's next move.

Just some thoughts... I get those sometimes. Any other comments?

it is only twisted in that a poster on Topix took off on Rick and started saying lots of garbage....lil, it is the kind of thing you would have had to read to understand how strange it got. I kept :bang::bang:my head for hours to get the imposters information OUT of my head. I was having loud conversations with myself over it for an hour. lol

I read it, it was a crazy mess. I shouldn't have been surprised at the hatred this case has created.

LOL That reminds me of:
During the Laci Peterson Case, when things were slow, many of us found distant cousins once removed, great aunts and uncles, great great great grandparents..... and even close relatives of the Peterson's. We even found where they all lived, worked and any crimes they committed.

Only a few of them were in the news or spoke to the media
And Scott is on Death Row.

Just logging on. did I miss much today? Me thinks not.

Protocal is that local people are involved. FBI has jurisdiction all over. If cops can travel out of state to question people, why are there extradiction orders. I was told a cop from another case cannot just march into your state without permission from locals.

It is nothing more than a courtesy telephone call, and they have permission.

I do know that, as my uncle was sheriff for years. Extradition orders have NOTHING to do with the police, those are court orders when a perp refuses to return for charges in another state.

Maybe we should all write Greta, Geraldo, and NG and tell them we don't give a $%^& about ANY of the players in this drama but Caylee and we want them to begin asking WHERE IS CAYLEE?!

Its 175 days. LE has 175 days to go to trial on this case and bring any further charges. If they can't do it in 175 days from arrest then after that they can bring no other charges and Baez has a right to go to trial.

Speedy trial rights in Florida:

Speedy trial without demand: In most cases, a defendant will be brought to trial within 90 days of arrest if the crime is a misdemeanor, and within 175 days of arrest if the crime charged was a felony.

I wondered if that poster was Cindy. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member