Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey seriously - yours outta say WWYMD !!!!!!!!!!

I think he does care about finding Caylee. It really shouldn't seem so strange to us that others can care about Caylee, look at how much we've fallen in love with a little girl we've never met.

I know and I wouldnt disagree with that, but he keeps refering to her as "it" and "the girl". We actually say her name when we refer to her. I agree with you.........so maybe it's that Padilla's work or was paid by a third party and they are just going along with Caseys theory to throw them off to get to the truth. Maybe LE is in the background of this BH thing??? I wonder

Well, unless something major happens tomorrow, I don't think we'll hear anything until the Geraldo special. I wonder if that will even air now that we have Obama-Bidenmytime
O8. If Geraldo has to pre-empt it, then maybe he will do it Sunday.

Swag, I am starting to see where you are going with Caylee being alive.

Winnits thanks for the avatar, now I have to figure out how to set it up.

Have a good night everyone.

I know and I wouldnt disagree with that, but he keeps refering to her as "it" and "the girl". We actually say her name when we refer to her. I agree with you.........so maybe it's that Padilla's work or was paid by a third party and they are just going along with Caseys theory to throw them off to get to the truth. Maybe LE is in the background of this BH thing??? I wonder

My personal opinion? I don't think they have LE in the background. They're smart ones, they know not to step on LE's toes, but they have resources and funds to do just what they've done.

Bail her out and let her talk. While in jail, Baez had complete control over her. This still may backfire in Baez's face, but now she's out and showing her OWN true colors, and not just the colors of confinement.

Oh I'm sure LP does know more than he's tellin. Look, I know , no one will put up this kind of money just because. Something smells with this guy......but I'm not so sure its ratings. Does anyone feel he actually does care to find the "girl" more than the publicity or what is up?

Oh, I don't doubt that Caylee's story has captured his heart like it has so many other people. This man just has the wherewithal to do something. If he is successful in finding her...who cares how much publicity he gets. Wouldn't we all love to go find her and not really care if the media followed us around because of it?

Oh, I don't doubt that Caylee's story has captured his heart like it has so many other people. This man just has the wherewithal to do something. If he is successful in finding her...who cares how much publicity he gets. Wouldn't we all love to go find her and not really care if the media followed us around because of it?

I surely would. I've already stated that it doesn't matter who wears he "Hero" shirt, as long as Caylee's found.

Don't let these guys fool anyone, they're slick. They hunt people and their success in that doesn't have to mean the person hunted is a criminal.

YEP!!! I know if I had had the money and the resources I would have stepped up. It really bothered me when he first came on the scene and people were just bashing him and mocking him and some on here even called him an "idiot" (which BTW is one word I truly loathe). Just because he's got the money to do it - and he is doing it - so what? I say more power to him. This "team" of his has more up their sleeves then any of us could imagine. And that "right hand man" Rob Dick - would't play poker with him either! Plus he's someone I wouldn't ever want to NOT BE on my side. Get my drift?

I do. I thought that from the get go. I think it's personal with LP. He told that story early on about how his little girl went missing at that soccer game. And, I think he will get this job done - even if it means digging into the dirt underneath the bottom of the barrel!!!!!!

ITA. There are people in this world who get involved because they want to help. There are a lot of them on this board.

It's taken me some time to get caught up with the events of the day, as I was gone for the better part of the afternoon.

Casey spent seven (7) hours with Jose Baez today. Wow, that was one expensive consultation! George went with her. Do you suppose he sat in on the session? I can't get over how Casey came out of the office building with a hood over her head and holding a towel in front of her face.........this from the woman who supposedly said the day before when walking out of the jail, that she wanted to hold her head up and face the crowd because she's innocent. :rolleyes:

Did Casey come up with a new story? Or did they talk about a plea bargain? I wonder what their defense will be?

well I wish him luck, because he's gonna need it dealing with all those wacky Anthony family members. But seriously, it would be interesting to watch it all unfold. And I hope it does. Who would of thought an Old BH from Cali would get this to crack open. If he solves it then more power to him, I just dont know how he plans on doing it. He's banking she's alive somewhere.......I just hope that rings true. I'd like nothing more to see her little face.....but I just dont invision a reunion like I'm used to seeing, you know they Happy Mother of the year getting her long lost child back.....kinda weird to think of that ending..but I guess this story will have to unfold as it should- whats best for Caylee Anthony- if shes found.

YEP!!! I know if I had had the money and the resources I would have stepped up. It really bothered me when he first came on the scene and people were just bashing him and mocking him and some on here even called him an "idiot" (which BTW is one word I truly loathe). Just because he's got the money to do it - and he is doing it - so what? I say more power to him. This "team" of his has more up their sleeves then any of us could imagine. And that "right hand man" Rob Dick - would't play poker with him either! Plus he's someone I wouldn't ever want to NOT BE on my side. Get my drift?

I love Rob. He's really a neat guy and seems to have a heart of gold. I'm sure he can get mean. Did you ever see their shows?

I've invited him here and hope he shows up.

yes the true colors will definitely show.. lets see so far what has she done to find to find Caylee?? from what i can tell she checked the shower .. not there.. relaxing dinner nope not there either... ok lets check over at JB's office nope not there ... bang up job im sure the prosecution just loves the effort shes putting in finding Caylee...

It's taken me some time to get caught up with the events of the day, as I was gone for the better part of the afternoon.

Casey spent seven (7) hours with Jose Baez today. Wow, that was one expensive consultation! George went with her. Do you suppose he sat in on the session? I can't get over how Casey came out of the office building with a hood over her head and holding a towel in front of her face.........this from the woman who supposedly said the day before when walking out of the jail, that she wanted to hold her head up and face the crowd because she's innocent. :rolleyes:

Did Casey come up with a new story? Or did they talk about a plea bargain? I wonder what their defense will be?
That "hold my head up because I'm innocent" speil IMO came strictly from Baez. He likes to put his spin on things. but I do agree - 7 hours at an office is a long time when you're not working there! Or were they working? What could they have been doing all that time?

well I wish him luck, because he's gonna need it dealing with all those wacky Anthony family members. But seriously, it would be interesting to watch it all unfold. And I hope it does. Who would of thought an Old BH from Cali would get this to crack open. If he solves it then more power to him, I just dont know how he plans on doing it. He's banking she's alive somewhere.......I just hope that rings true. I'd like nothing more to see her little face.....but I just dont invision a reunion like I'm used to seeing, you know they Happy Mother of the year getting her long lost child back.....kinda weird to think of that ending..but I guess this story will have to unfold as it should- whats best for Caylee Anthony- if shes found.
I've got just one thing to say - remember Elizabeth Smart?

But when Caylee does come home - it most certainly won't be to Casey's loving arms - or Cindy's or George's. And that you can take to the bank!!!!!

yes the true colors will definitely show.. lets see so far what has she done to find to find Caylee?? from what i can tell she checked the shower .. not there.. relaxing dinner nope not there either... ok lets check over at JB's office nope not there ... bang up job im sure the prosecution just loves the effort shes putting in finding Caylee...

You got that right. I also notice how the media is putting plenty of emphasis on whether or not she's mentioned Caylee's name while leaving the jail and getting home. From what I hear, she hasn't.

The first words out of my mouth wouldn't be.. I'm innocent, head held high crap, it would be... PLEASE BRING MY ANGEL HOME!!!!

I wish I could do it too. I think in his line of work, it's better to be underestimated and he has carefully cultivated that "idiot" image to be an ace-up-the sleeve for him. (I hate that word too) I'm just glad to see that they are on Caylee's side.

Hopefully he will be able to tell within the next day or so whether or not there is truth to anything Casey tells them. I just hope that he doesn't continue to defend her even if he figures out that it's all lies. If Casey causes him to waste his time, he could come to my town to help a legally blind husband search for Peggy Merrimon and help get a murderer off the streets.

I really wasnt saying he's a crack pot or anything or a idiot. I guess my faith in this is split. BUT LP did say, that he will believe she is alive until LE can prove she isnt. So with that he said, let him have his chance with this plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur