Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #122

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Golde believes Casey. Remember Golde from SP?
I just turned on this program to see what everybody was talking about here and yes, I remember him ~ so of course, Casey's telling the truth!!

I listened to this again and still heard it the same way. She heard her mom say in her "cameo" that she didn't know what Casey's involvement was. IMO, Casey saying "You don't know what my involvement is?" sounded like "How dare you insinuate that I had any involvement in this!!"

I took it as sarcasm...like Casey was insinuating that Cindy knows her involvement and maybe is involved too?

Just the same old stuff. Really just nothing new. I think WS knows more than the breaking news people. :)

I took it as sarcasm...like Casey was insinuating that Cindy knows her involvement and maybe is involved too?

Guess we'll just have to wait and see. but I took as Casey saying how dare you not believe what I told you...

My theory is that I don't think Casey had any intention of moving out until Something happened to Caylee. I think the only reason she started staying with Tony was that she couldn't stay home because Cindy & George would be wondering where Caylee was. So I think she made up some kind of lie (whatever it was) & moved out of her parents house.

I agree with you. I posted the same theory a while ago. What's interesting about this theory is that it contradicts Cindy's public statements that Casey had already decided -prior to the 15th- that she was going to move out for a while, in order to find herself, or grow up, or whatever.

If this theory is proven true, it would also tend to suggest that Cindy was covering up by claiming that Casey had always planned to move out.

It makes more sense to believe that Casey couldn't come home without having to explain Caylee's disappearance. Even if Casey was fooling her parents with some fake nanny back then, she wouldn't be able to justify Caylee being with the nanny on a night when Casey was sleeping at home.

Oh lol I thought yet another Tony popped up that I haven't heard about . I think JP & RM live across the street from the elderly condo Casey said ZG mother lived at.

It's all so confusing, isn't it?
I feel for LE having to sort through all of this...

That is the way I took it.............it was a sarcastic tone which indicated to me she was "baiting" Cindy.

Did anyone else read Rev. Grund's new blog that Absolut posted the link to? Very interesting. He has not come out and said anything- just posted cryptic stuff like "the truth will come out soon" and the like, but I get the feeling he suspects the Anthonys of being involved somehow.

There are some dates totally left out in those call records if you noticed.

Yup, exactly.

You know, I started out this case with a completely open mind and open to all of the different theories but I have gotten to the point where I can not give Casey, or George and Cindy, the benefit of the doubt anymore. To me, I can not give credibility to the theories out there anymore. The evidence and the potential evidence is just overwhelming. To believe that there were no other phone calls, none of the cell phone ping locations have been released, potential DNA evidence, cadaver dog hits (did verify it was only one dog on the trunk) on the trunk of the car as well as the backyard, Casey partying during the time that Caylee was missing, the theft of money and the lies and just SOOO MUCH MORE is just not a possibility for me. The circumstantial evidence is too overwhelming to me. If each one of these points can be disproved, I will gladly come over to the other way of thinking. There is nothing that I, or anyone else on this forum, would like more than to see Caylee walking up the Anthony's driveway. But I do not feel that will be the case. I hope that LE is dotting their I's and crossing their T's and getting all of their ducks in a row to ensure that Casey serves some kind of jail time for this.

Sorry for the ramble. Just had to get that out...........

Did anyone else read Rev. Grund's new blog that Absolut posted the link to? Very interesting. He has not come out and said anything- just posted cryptic stuff like "the truth will come out soon" and the like, but I get the feeling he suspects the Anthonys of being involved somehow.

Do tell where we an find this. Thanks.

I'm just telling you to have a BOX OF TISSUES when you visit this myspace page. It will break you heart when you read through it.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=406988850
I'm still on pg 1 but am posting ahead - sorry if this was discussed long before I got to that page.

But did you notice who the #1 friend on that page is? 'Mr Orlando' aka 'DJ Dissent' aka Clint House aka TonE's houseguest. Check out his page, and look at the blog entry - now hiring club promoters! Too bad Miss Casey won't be able to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreenJenny