Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #122

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the address for Sawgrass Apt.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

What if Casey IS reading here? Maybe we should start a thread called "To you: Casey Anthony" and urge her to come forward?

Not sure if theres any truth to this or not but I read on another site that theres a possiblilty Casey is currently pregnant????

Dont set the hose on me - just asking if anyone else has heard/read this?

Yes, I have read it on many blogs.

What if Casey IS reading here? Maybe we should start a thread called "To you: Casey Anthony" and urge her to come forward?
I believe this site is beyond her intellectual level. :)

um, yes, he appears to be. He also threatened WebSleuths with a slander lawsuit, so be careful what you post. And, yes, that is indeed a gun.

Oh, I have no problem with what he posts, or with any of the references to him here. I think he doesn't, either. I must say, I really like the image...it's certainly not what one would expect from a preacher! Like he's sayin' "Satan, don't **** with me!" Too bad Casey didn't end up in his sphere, I think Caylee would have been much better off. He does look like a modern-day warrior for God.

I said "I believe" as a disclaimer...did you miss that?
As in "I could be wrong". I believe I heard somewhere along all this that Tony was across the street. Anyone else remember something like that?

Or was it Amy and her boyfriend across the street? Easily confused.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Turbo - think theres any truth to it?

Wondering if Casey had not planned on telling anyone that she was pregnant at all, ever? Perhaps they (gp) were not supposed to even know about Caylee's birth. SCARY.. Kindof goes right along with her not seeming to have a plan at all for when they (gp) noticed Caylee was no longer around? It is possible that Casey does not think very far ahead at all.

Yes, I have read it on many blogs.

Can't buy that she is preggers, if she were she would have tried to get herself out of jail and she would have doctor appointments on that list of approved places. Not to mention, she is so emotianally distant from everything...just not buying it until confirmed by a doctor. There also would have already been Protective Service action against her if she were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreenJenny