Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #123

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge Pirro: LE is backtracking for the first time. Something's going on here. Maybe DNA results weren't what they expected.

Kimberly: Campaign of disinformation on Casey's part isn't working out here.
DianeB...what is your take on this?

You can go right ahead and think that - after all it is your opinion. But LP is a bounty hunter and RD is a private eye. They have been doing this type of work for quite some time - and tracking and hunting some real badazzes. IMO LP and RD know exactly what they are doing and why. They play the game, walk the walk, and talk the talk to get the job done and I don't think they really care what anyone's opnion is of them as long as they get the job done.

HOW IS HE TRACKING ANYBODY? HE IS CAMPED OUT FIVE FEET FROM A LIAR IN THE MIDST OF ALL THE MEDIA IN THE WORLD. Just where he wants to be.

GMAB

They have the results back I'm sure -- as soon as they say they don't confirm anything -- Baez will tell Casey she's home free.

I believe that is why they went after her clothes -- because they didn't get anything from the car.

I think they have the DNA proof, but are looking for someone else besides Casey. All they have done recently seems to indicate this is not all of it.

If Baez is going to start searching with "very few resources".... why not give LE the clues from Casey.... they HAVE the resources... ??????

I read something somewhere today (have read numerous articles/opinions on this case, so I can't remember where) that George left the house sometime since Casey got home...that he stormed out, and was walking, when Lee picked him up in the car.

Has anyone else heard about this? Did I dream this?

the decomposition smell -

if it was there,,,, there is strong possibility of DNA is in the trunk and the
HAIR will be the clincher

Baden said they will be able to tell by the hair if the person was dead

the cops have it and they aint telling

no need to know because they have a lot more work to do

this lady is going to prison for a long time

I agree...time will tell all.

I must say, I have been in that 'world', with some pretty bad azz people...I simply cannot see it as a possibilty. They burn houses, break arms, and maybe worse...but NEVER hurt babies. Perverts, yes...not dealers. imo

No, no they don't.
They also don't want to have to be responsible for a child or "Give one away" where it can come back to bite them in the butt.
Stealing children really isn't in their scope.

im staying with the simplest easiest theory, not a lot of people involved

she killed the baby and got rid of her...

too many lies - way to many lies

she is a pig

I'm starting to think that maybe Caey & Tony where at Sawgrass on the 17th visiting friends or whatever & somehow she knew that ZG was looking at an apt. - When she had to come up with a story on what she did with Caylee she used that name, Also, didn't she take LE to 2 other apartment buildings? One was supposedly ZG's mothers apt that just happened to be right across the street from Tony's?

That may be, but it does seem reckless to throw names out alluding to possible criminal involvement without proof.
What may SEEM reckless to us may just be part of a bigger plan that they (privy to a whole helluva lot of info we aren't) are now putting into place. I have wondered for some time why some of the big "players" in this case have been strangely absent from the stage. Seems they are now going to have to make their big entrance.

IMO, they have to throw suspicion on these Folks. They are the most damaging witnesses, potentially, to Casey. They will say, nothing was wrong w/ Casey, she acted as though all was well, while her child was missing. I remember what they put the Van Dams through, because they were witnesses and possible scapegoats. I remember WELL! I fell in love with Danielle and her family...

That is EXACTLY what is going on here.......they are trying to put out a question in the public's mind about her associates. They will act like she got "mixed up with the wrong crowd" and one of them took Caylee

Can someone tell me if Casey is still sticking with the story that she left Caylee with a babysitter and went back days later to get her and she had disappeared? Because if this is still her story, she should consider changing it....its not working.

I think they lack DNA, too. Wouldn't the police have had to of turned over discovery by now (thought Baez requested it)...it would be dated, no? Then to have police deny pretty much have anything.../baffeled

No. Baez even said the other night on Greta that they were still well within the time limits of discovery. He did say it was taking longer than he thought it should but that they were still within the time limit.

Jose: We're going out to try to find her. It's difficult because we don't have all the resources that LE has. It's frustrating on our part, but we're doing what we can.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.
me too DB! And if he is SO FREAKING SURE....and doesn't have LE...he knows that he could call TES at any time!!!!! But the parents would have to be open to whatever they found in terms of prosecution of their daughter, etc...

If they are so sure...call in a search org! Dang people make me throw up in my mouth so much I need to move my computer over by the dang toilet!

Jose: We don't feel that there's a sincere effort in searching for Caylee. They just want to seem to prosecute Casey.

And Baez is putting together a defense and starting PR with potential jurors.

Nobody (including Casey) is behaving as if they believe Caylee is alive.

(IMO)

I agree withyou SWAG. LP and his crew know what this type of crowd is like. I believe Tony and his gang are up to their neck in this. I don't know if Caylee is dead or alive but I don't believe Casey has done this on her own. She is involved in something terrible. She may go down for more charges if LE would start investigating this more and investigating all those Fusion people. Maybe Baez is even in on it all???? Funny how he showed up out of no where?? Who is paying him?? I bet Cindy and george know alot more than they are saying too.

You can go right ahead and think that - after all it is your opinion. But LP is a bounty hunter and RD is a private eye. They have been doing this type of work for quite some time - and tracking and hunting some real badazzes. IMO LP and RD know exactly what they are doing and why. They play the game, walk the walk, and talk the talk to get the job done and I don't think they really care what anyone's opnion is of them as long as they get the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState