Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #123

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read something somewhere today (have read numerous articles/opinions on this case, so I can't remember where) that George left the house sometime since Casey got home...that he stormed out, and was walking, when Lee picked him up in the car.

Has anyone else heard about this? Did I dream this?

I also saw it, it was here today, but who knows on what thread!

IMO, they have to throw suspicion on these Folks. They are the most damaging witnesses, potentially, to Casey. They will say, nothing was wrong w/ Casey, she acted as though all was well, while her child was missing. I remember what they put the Van Dams through, because they were witnesses and possible scapegoats. I remember WELL! I fell in love with Danielle and her family...

ITA.

Casey's only hope is reasonable doubt.

I feel sorry for her old friends... the defense will try to tear them apart.

They better ALL have good lawyers.... Casey won't go down unless she can take everyone with her.... the more the better.

Could be. What about a body part vs. an entire body. Planted in there to show Casey what they might do to her or Caylee if she talked.

I mean an arm or foot would cause a stinch right?

Welcome to my world. Because this kind of nightmare is going on all around me, I hate to say it, but I have considered this as a possibility, too.
I just think these people believe that so many people are gullible, and they are so conniving that it is almost inevitable that they would come up with something like this. Then again, there are all those "Estonians" involved in that Fusian & affiliates mess, IMO.

i agree withyou swag. Lp and his crew know what this type of crowd is like. I believe tony and his gang are up to their neck in this. I don't know if caylee is dead or alive but i don't believe casey has done this on her own. She is involved in something terrible. She may go down for more charges if le would start investigating this more and investigating all those fusion people. Maybe baez is even in on it all???? Funny how he showed up out of no where?? Who is paying him?? I bet cindy and george know alot more than they are saying too.
exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leonard is going to ping the cell phones of five people: Amy, Ricardo, JP, her boyfriend and somebody he didn't name.

He's giving them five days to bring the baby back.

I'm not sure what pinging their cell phones is going to do, unless he thinks that one or more of them are going to wherever Caylee is.

This is beyond bizahh.
Amy, Ricardo, JP, Tony, and the somebody he didn't name have grounds for a defamation lawsuit. How reckless can this guy be?

How is he gonna do that anyway? LP doesn't have the right to their cell phone records? Did he just imply on National Tv that he has unauthorized access to someone's private phone records? (LP said he was particularly interested in these dates: the 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th, so I am assuming he meant last June).

I agree...time will tell all.

:)

cops dont have to give the defense anything for evidence until they charge her with MURDER, and then and only then do they have to turn over evidence. no need to give them anything right now. people forget all the people the police need to talk to and the planning

you know why her friends are NOT TALKING MUCH

(cause the police have interviewed them or will be interviewing them soon )

there will be a confession but only to saver herself from the death penalty
and the grandparents know it

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

She is going to church very obviously because it is one of the only things that she can get outside of the house for. Offensive to some yes....but unfortunatley it has led to PREACHING....and I for one am over it.

Its simple. She is an opportunistic narcissist. Now lets move on.

It has lead to differing opinions only.

No, no they don't.
They also don't want to have to be responsible for a child or "Give one away" where it can come back to bite them in the butt.
Stealing children really isn't in their scope.

Heck, most of them don't even want or take care of their own babies why on earth would they want Caylee.

Can someone tell me if Casey is still sticking with the story that she left Caylee with a babysitter and went back days later to get her and she had disappeared? Because if this is still her story, she should consider changing it....its not working.

They have backed away from that, but haven't openly said its a lie.
Now they are working on a new set of lies, and as soon as those are discredited, they will quietly move on to version 3.0.
Repeat as required, until the trial starts.
Then they will have to settle on 1 set of lies.:mad:

How is he gonna do that anyway? LP doesn't have the right to their cell phone records? Did he just imply on National Tv that he has unauthorized access to someone's private phone records? (LP said he was particularly interested in these dates: the 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th, so I am assuming he meant last June).

All hat. No cattle.

the thing in common with all named, is that they are connected to the 232 Glenwood adress. Could Casey have left Caylee at that home/address unattended, went back and Caylee was gone?

I remember someone talking about a purse but didn't think it was the one she was using currently. Not sure if it was a theory that there was a purse or reported evidence. But never heard that the keys were there one way or the other.
Cindy is the only one who has said there was a purse in the car.

That is EXACTLY what is going on here.......they are trying to put out a question in the public's mind about her associates. They will act like she got "mixed up with the wrong crowd" and one of them took Caylee

I agree....Baez knows a murder indictment is coming down eventually & he is already trying to plant reasonable doubt in the publics mind...I also think that Baez had something to do with LP & his circus coming to town & getting involved with this case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur