Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #124

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he wanted to know where Casey was in reference to those people. The "2500 pings" he "ordered" only tell him where Casey's phone was during that time, according to him.

I just want to make sure that we aren't miscontruing information here.

I just watched it again, and he said they'll have pings every two minutes. That will give general location.

By 'criminal' I meant anyone the BH was chasing for skipping their bond.

That's a very good question. Unfortunately I don't know what the answer is. I think it's reasonable to guess that he could them legally, perhaps with a court order.

Well I must admit that Padilla guy is sure of himself about this. I take it that he's saying he's got a good idea that Caylee was taken from the babysitter and taken to New York. And yeah, he named 5 people with whom she spoke to during those 4-5 days. I throw my hands up as to why.....JP was mentioned in those 5 names?

anyone else wonder about those 5 names in play?

:banghead:
Maybe Padilla already has seen the records of who Casey talked to on the 17th that LE has been hiding. :eek:

Nooo. I didn't mention JG once. WTH?

So what did he say? It sounds like your teasing everybody with these "That's not what he said" and "He didn't say that". So what did LP say that we think he didn't say. Or what didn't he say that we think he did?

Well I must admit that Padilla guy is sure of himself about this. I take it that he's saying he's got a good idea that Caylee was taken from the babysitter and taken to New York. And yeah, he named 5 people with whom she spoke to during those 4-5 days. I throw my hands up as to why.....JP was mentioned in those 5 names?

anyone else wonder about those 5 names in play?

:banghead:

Of those 5 names, one took a trip to PR and another took a trip to NY during the time that Caylee went missing.

So they are going to out the pizza person?! I still say it was a tacky stunt and nothing they should be proud of. (shaking my head) Glad it wasn't someone from here!!!

The story will go over great with the NG show. They must be bored if they're tracking down the pizza stunt woman. Maybe the National Inquier will call this lady too.:rolleyes:

I just watched it again, and he said they'll have pings every two minutes. That will give general location.

yeah, but he also said except when she was sleeping! Well who in the hey knows when she was sleeping.....I think he just embellishes alot. IMO

Of those 5 names, one took a trip to PR and another took a trip to NY during the time that Caylee went missing.
Correction. TWO took a trip to PR. Ricardo and Amy. Tony went to NY. Now...JP also is from PR, but we don't know that he went there over the summer.

well one things for sure..they will definetly have a trail to trace her steps...for those days in question...

Youre right I remember that now.........so what about JP.....I still say from the other thread he's the daddy. But that's my impression of the pictures.

this girl and her family is sooo messed up. LOL

IIRR Were these not the same individuals Casey was sending messages via myspace around those same dates? These were her pals. I understand LP is gathering up his own evidence via help of RD. This is like shaken the blankets out, somethin may be hidin then again it may b not theory.

And the defense needs to point fingers at people who do show up on phone records, since ZG didn't and proved she was not real. So they moved on to real and living people.

Ah, no...I wasn't aware of that discussion at all. Thanks, SouthernMom!

yw.

for those who don't know, JG's dad posted on this thread and threatened legal action re: discussion of his son. That is why he is handled with kid gloves and
JG="he who shall not be named"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member