Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #124

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Swag. I thought Amy mentioned before the trip that Casey stole the money she was going to use FOR the trip and wasn't sure if she would get to go?! Casey told her she did that in her sleep or something like that.
Myspace Amy 15th July about 11:30 PM after being dropped off by Cindy, related this yes, said I was sleep walking and put money up. She was my friend. Then I lent her my car with the checkbook which she took from. Now she says the sitter took her child/kid

Well this isn't any kind of Aha! moment. We all knew that. This doesn't resolve anything at all. First of all, what did LP mean by receiving pings every two minutes? I saw Geraldo, and it sounded like he was talking about current pings. If so, what is so special about knowing the present whereabouts of the fab five?

However, Padilla said he was particularly interested in these date: the 16th, 17th, etc. This suggests he is getting ping information from June of '08.

But whether the pings are current or two months old, we are right back at trying to determine whether LP can legally get ping records without the account holder's consent.

This "every two minute" quote doesn't add anything to this discussion.
WE know that the dates are June 16-19th. WE know that he was discussing ONLY Casey's phone pings (where the every two minutes DOES come into play in the conversation!). And obviously, Leonard Padilla et al CAN get the records legally or he would not have said it on National television!

Something that has me wondering now. Amy. Ok - we know Casey was a thief - that's a given. I don't remember seeing that she stole from anyone OTHER than family before. All her theft came from family. Yet the minute Amy gets back from PR she accuses Casey of serious theft. We have talked that to death. I do believe that Amy's police report would have been with Orlando PD and not Orange County Sheriff. At that, Orlando PD - if Amy (or her bank) wanted to press charges - they would have. They wouldn't have waited for anything. Now I kinda remember saying Amy wasn't going to press charges as "she was in enough trouble" or something to that effect - but why do that? Amy's myspace that night eminated a tone of that she was PO'd royally. Why not press charges? What diff does it make if "her kid is missing" or not? Now she is playing the sympathy card - with not pressing charges? Being that it is with a different LE agency altogether - why wasn't something charged? It would have added to her bail at the very least? If she was stealing from "friends" why haven't other friends and acquiantances come forward saying "Yea, she stole from me too?" I don't think she was stealing from friends - she had an image to uphold. I think that's why she used the term "nanny" rather than babsitter or day care - the term nanny implies "class - wealth - affluence". My hinky meter always went off when thinking about this theft around Amy. I'm not saying she didn't - just that from all we have uncovered - we have never found where she stole from her friends - it was always family.

Mine went off because everyone who was interviewed said what a good mother Casey was to Caylee.
The only person who has come forward with negative info is the estranged brother to Cindy, who has not been confirmed by the mods here. I'm sure everyone here has an estranged family member...how reliable is that kind of info?

Ok lets say the biggest baddest most evil drug dealer/bad guy has Caylee because of something Casey did. Wouldn't Casey be sad or scared? Where do we see evidence of her ever feeling either?

And these guys must be pretty tough and smart to out smart or intimidate the FBI so far.

WE know that the dates are June 16-19th. WE know that he was discussing ONLY Casey's phone pings (where the every two minutes DOES come into play in the conversation!). And obviously, Leonard Padilla et al CAN get the records legally or he would not have said it on National television!

LP is looking to turn a map of orlando into an inkblot of casey's pings. He needs artwork for the RV.

I think I see the direction he's taking. I think I need to review the video with the Clint interview on Greta again. I had gotten the feeling that he was avoiding the topic of Tony like the plague due to (just speculation) threats. What if TL offered to help hide Caylee until Cindy cooled off about the custody threats. This might be another reason for Casey to want to talk to Tony right away during her first phone call from jail.
Didn't TL take a trip to NY early in July.

Hmmmmm, interesting theory. Yes, Tony was in NY for a few days including over the 4th of July. He came home on July 5th and Casey cooked dinner for him. While Tony was gone, Casey was in contact with Tony's sister online.

He followed it up with he believes that Casey handed over Caylee willingly and knows who the people are.
sgib2d.jpg

Correction. TWO took a trip to PR. Ricardo and Amy. Tony went to NY. Now...JP also is from PR, but we don't know that he went there over the summer.
Wait. What was the source confirming that Ricardo went to Puerto Rico? I don't remember seeing anything about that.

Wait. What was the source confirming that Ricardo went to Puerto Rico? I don't remember seeing anything about that.
Tony went to NY Amy and Ricardo went to PR

I think the connection that Baez mentioned between the Sawgrass apts. and the people from Fusian only means that someone there could know that ZG did go seek out an apt. that day! He wants people to believe it was because there was someone involved in taking Caylee instead tho.

One thing he is not taking into consideration....Casey just started hanging out with Tony L. and his people from May 24th, 2008!! Casey claims she had been going there to drop her off for over a year! Doesn't fly.

And the defense needs to point fingers at people who do show up on phone records, since ZG didn't and proved she was not real. So they moved on to real and living people.

:clap::clap::clap:
Baez and Company are kinda slow, but they do figure it out eventually.
It's still going to be almost impossible to explain ALL of Casey's actions.
Not to mention minor little details like the decomp smell in the car, and the cadaver dog hits at the house.

What I heard..LP is buying 2500 pings every 2 min awake time from the 16th through the 20th from Casey's phone. He will be looking for pings that would be in proximity to the 5 people of interest. This will tell him what her location was when she dropped Caylee off and to who. He didn't say he was pinging anyone else's phone.

The twists & turns of this case.....YIKES !!

But I just thought about something else.....The way LP has started bringing up Tony........didn't Tony go to NY early in July ????........NY keeps getting mentioned too....& if I heard right LP now says Caylee is in NY.

IMO he is hoping Tony L will get ticked off enough to call him and fill him in on some hazy details. It's all part of the "shaking out the blankets."

So we have 1 habitual liar telling the truth about her 5 friends and they are now all liars to LE.

I was wondering the same...What was the source confirming that Ricardo went to Puerto Rico

Something that has me wondering now. Amy. Ok - we know Casey was a thief - that's a given. I don't remember seeing that she stole from anyone OTHER than family before. All her theft came from family. Yet the minute Amy gets back from PR she accuses Casey of serious theft. We have talked that to death. I do believe that Amy's police report would have been with Orlando PD and not Orange County Sheriff. At that, Orlando PD - if Amy (or her bank) wanted to press charges - they would have. They wouldn't have waited for anything. Now I kinda remember saying Amy wasn't going to press charges as "she was in enough trouble" or something to that effect - but why do that? Amy's myspace that night eminated a tone of that she was PO'd royally. Why not press charges? What diff does it make if "her kid is missing" or not? Now she is playing the sympathy card - with not pressing charges? Being that it is with a different LE agency altogether - why wasn't something charged? It would have added to her bail at the very least? If she was stealing from "friends" why haven't other friends and acquiantances come forward saying "Yea, she stole from me too?" I don't think she was stealing from friends - she had an image to uphold. I think that's why she used the term "nanny" rather than babsitter or day care - the term nanny implies "class - wealth - affluence". My hinky meter always went off when thinking about this theft around Amy. I'm not saying she didn't - just that from all we have uncovered - we have never found where she stole from her friends - it was always family.

Amy "could" prosecute..........but it is taken out of her hands when the bank pays her back her money. She would sign an affidavit that she did not sign the check and at that point the federal bank investigators take over the case. Even if Amy does not prosecute they most likely will. That is where it takes time. If Amy's story is true, I expect those charges to be filed before her court date.

omg- I am going to bed. My head has been spinning for days. Good night and good luck with any late night sleuthing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717