Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #124

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We sure keep hearing a lot about "New York" I wonder what the connection is. Supposedly Jose Baez was there last weekend.
The only real facts we have are those presented in court by LE. I never want to lose sight of that.

There is a huge Puerto Rican population in New York. I was there 2 weeks ago and you can bet I looked at every little kids face that I saw. Their parents must have thought I was nutso.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

If no person on the planet saw Caylee after June 16th, how does PR, NY, Georgia, JP, JG, TL, AH, Ricardo, Kyle, really matter?

And the defense needs to point fingers at people who do show up on phone records, since ZG didn't and proved she was not real. So they moved on to real and living people.
I don't think they had a choice. One imaginary person, OK, but two?

Surely that would start to strain credibility.

Well...I certainly know the dates he was talking about! I certainly know that he was discussing the pings only on Casey's phone every two minutes. And I would bet you a dime to a donut that he can legally get those records!

Agree 100%. All he needs is the owner of the accounts permission and most likely that is Cindy.

So is Tony involved or is LP hot after more suspects ??

More suspects in the caylee given to a friend theory. He knows what we all knew 4 weeks ago.

I guess we will know on Monday when he is on Greta telling us he has the 2500 pings. Or he is just lying like everyone else in Orlando. Apparently the water is bad there or something.

Well, like I said, I was only interested in whether Padilla could get the phone/ping records of these other individuals without their consent. I have little interest in what he intends to do, or says he will do, or what he claims he is going to learn from these pings because it's all a show.

I believe that Caylee is, unfortunately, dead.

And LE went through those pings long ago. He's not finding anything new. The thing about bounty hunters is that they usually go after people under the radar. The idea that Padilla and his team of three is going to make a major investigative breakthrough here in this case, and that he will trump Orlando LE and the FBI, and all of their resources is, to me, ludicrous. It's just a fantasy.

Yeah but I think the bondsmen are out in the van, not in the house.
I doubt her mother would keep her from the computer if she wanted to use it.

Lee is in control of her myspace page.

NO - TWO took a trip to PR and one to NY. Also, LP only named 4 yet he said 5 friends.

Which seems to leave the last spot to "Kyle" who we know she tried to reach on at least one of the "flurry of calls" days (and also the afternoon she claimed to talk to ZG) or JG who we also know she tried to reach and talked to mid/late June at least.

Interesting that one of those two appears to not be "on the list" of 5. Given those two we know she had contact with, it's a little surprising that it's not a list of 6 with both included.

thats what he's eluding to, but I think theres a possibility that Heraldo doubts that.......he made a weird face when the show left. But hey if Caylee is in New York.......why?? and who would of taken her there??:waitasec:

Only one we *know* went to NY is Tony.

I wonder if more progress would be made if the media dropped these people like yesterday, and only reported when there was something new and legit to report. So far the media circus hasn't brought Caylee home and hasn't made Casey (or anyone else talk). And while this family (and/or 20whatever yr old person) wallows in their lies without public attention, LE could continue their work and the media could focus on other cases where the families are more than willing to be honest and helpful. At this point I can't see that it would hurt the case and it might just help it (and other people who need help, too). Just MHO. :mad:

Which seems to leave "Kyle" who we know she tried to reach on at least one of the "flurry of calls" days (and also the afternoon she claimed to talk to ZG) and JG who we also know she tried to reach and talked to mid/late June at least.

Interesting that one of those two appears to not be "on the list" of 5. Given those two we know she had contact with, it's a little surprising that it's not a list of 6 with both included.

Kyle was not in the released records from the 16th and 18th. He was on the July 15th ones though.

Mine went off because everyone who was interviewed said what a good mother Casey was to Caylee.
The only person who has come forward with negative info is the estranged brother to Cindy, who has not been confirmed by the mods here. I'm sure everyone here has an estranged family member...how reliable is that kind of info?
Maybe that's why he is estranged...because he dares to tell the truth. Some people can't handle the truth!

There is a huge Puerto Rican population in New York. I was there 2 weeks ago and you can bet I looked at every little kids face that I saw. Their parents must have thought I was nutso.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I know what you mean. I was in Ocean City just a few days ago and I swear I saw Caylee with 2 young couples. Actually the one guy looked like that one friend of Lee's. 1 guy had a tattoo of a sunburst and an armband with a funky symbol in it. It's still bothering me. I kept thinking Casey said she was at the beach.

FWIW I think there is a whole lot more to Miss Amy than anybody realizes. JMO
There is a video clip of her from early on...reporter talking her through her apartment door. She tries to refuse to answer questions -- but ends up giving a little info -- I believe it was that Casey had stolen from her. I don't care as much about Amy as Ricardo.

Well...I certainly know the dates he was talking about! I certainly know that he was discussing the pings only on Casey's phone every two minutes. And I would bet you a dime to a donut that he can legally get those records!

No one ever questioned LP's ability to legally get the Anthony family's records. He merely asks for their consent and they agree. This was never an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glitterbag