Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #124

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe that's why he is estranged...because he dares to tell the truth. Some people can't handle the truth!
I agree. I think her brother was really upset over his parents getting involved in Casey's mess before this ever came up with Caylee and the reason he is willing to speak out.

Does anyone remember if there was a specific date that
Caylee and Casey were sighted by a nieghbor in the pool area of Tony's apartment. Would seem that might be a last sighted alive by an uninvolved person.

if BH doesn't look for the dead...and pings will locate where Caylee was dropped off, to some babysitter, friend whatever.

Why doesn't Casey just tell the location Caylee was dropped? Why the Sawgrass/nanny story.

She's home now, certainly she didn't like jail.
LOL, she DIDN'T like jail.
Thats why she won't tell the truth now, because the truth will send her BACK to jail.
:behindbar:behindbar

Caylee and Casey were sighted by a nieghbor in the pool area of Tony's apartment. Would seem that might be a last sighted alive by an uninvolved person.

June 2nd.

If he flew and he took Caylee, he would have purchased a childs ticket notto mention all the security cameras at an airport. So, isn't this easy enough to check out or am I just too simple?
Since I believe that Caylee was killed either on June 15th or early the 16th...I am not worried about it. He didn't have a child with him.

FWIW I think there is a whole lot more to Miss Amy than anybody realizes. JMO

FWIW, I think L Padilla is a very good judge of human behavior and a darn good poker player. I wonder how many of these people on his list will be in contact with him soon, either in person or through an attorney. He's baiting the hook and fishing for info that he can't get from Baez, Casey, or LE.

I've got quite a bit to "base that on".

SS - I sent you a PM

I have myspace and facebook postings and how she is reffered to by LE. Is there some other significant info we have missed?

The last known person to have been seen with Caylee alive was Cindy Anthony at the nursing center while videotaping her and can be verified from an independent source. This was June 15th.

The last known person to have been seen with Caylee alive was Cindy Anthony at the nursing center while videotaping her and can be verified from an independent source. This was June 15th.
I don't think Tony took Caylee with him to NY - I just want to know what day he left for NY.

So, to recap tonight events:
Baez says the believe Caylee is still alive, although no one knows who she is with, where she is... and LP said he would check the 5 friends cell phones and give them, or whoever, 5 more days to return Caylee or he would be flying to New York? And there is suspicion that some of the motley crue actually lived or rented the Apt. next door to the one where Casey says she dropped off little Caylee.
Is this the jest of it?
Was that William/Williams guy arrested on June 30?

I wonder if more progress would be made if the media dropped these people like yesterday, and only reported when there was something new and legit to report. So far the media circus hasn't brought Caylee home and hasn't made Casey (or anyone else talk). And while this family (and/or 20whatever yr old person) wallows in their lies without public attention, LE could continue their work and the media could focus on other cases where the families are more than willing to be honest and helpful. At this point I can't see that it would hurt the case and it might just help it (and other people who need help, too). Just MHO. :mad:

My fear is that if the media leaves it alone, Caylee will just be another missing child and her "Mother" I use the word loosely, will get off scott free of any and all charges.

I don't think Tony took Caylee with him to NY - I just want to know what day he left for NY.
I believe he went to NY on July 1st, the day that Clint moved into his own place. He returned on July 5th, according to Casey's myspace post to Tony's sister.

ETA: I wonder if Casey moved over to Ricardo's on July 1st, when Tony went to NY. Maybe he wasn't comfortable having Casey stay in the apartment alone? What would that signify?

I guess we will know on Monday when he is on Greta telling us he has the 2500 pings. Or he is just lying like everyone else in Orlando. Apparently the water is bad there or something.

:bang::clap::clap::woohoo:
No kidding.

If he flew and he took Caylee, he would have purchased a childs ticket notto mention all the security cameras at an airport. So, isn't this easy enough to check out or am I just too simple?

I also wondered whether LE checked flight records. Not that it was ever mentioned I don't think.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

FWIW, I think L Padilla is a very good judge of human behavior and a darn good poker player. I wonder how many of these people on his list will be in contact with him soon, either in person or through an attorney. He's baiting the hook and fishing for info that he can't get from Baez, Casey, or LE.
Yup.
2.gif

I also wondered whether LE checked flight records. Not that it was ever mentioned I don't think.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I would have to believe Amy's flight record was check. Casey had Amy's car, picked her up at the airport, and Amy had just landed from PR the day before.

Hey, gang! Can't believe it took me 'til now to log in and catch up (sorta). Had to watch Geraldo that we tivo'ed and read up on the thoughts. I may have missed a few comments but hope not. Have to save what really keeps ticking me off is JB saying they have given an open invitation to LE to meet with CA, and whining that they don't have "all the resources" that LE has. Well, duh, he WOULD have those resources if CA would just give them the leads.

And I have to go back to something I keep posting, and hope you don't yell at me... Apparently, yes, there is something in the trunk and the yard that's associated with decomposition. IF it's not Caylee's, then CA must have been involved in something horrific with this crowd she hung with, and someone took Caylee to keep CA's mouth shut about what happened.

DBC and all the rap signs; a myspace page entitled "For the love of Caylee..let's bring her home" that shows all kinds of weird people as friends, ad nauseum, ad nauseum.

I soooooo want that little girl to be alive. I've resolved to hang my hat on this theory.

Sorry to ramble. Guess that happens when you long on late!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member