Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #128

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are getting picked on Isabelle. but I am glad you don't let it bother you.
I don't believe anyone is picking on Isabelle, but rather trying to figure out what she is getting at! She has said repeatedly..."there is something about Amy." then won't discuss what she is talking about. She also has mentioned other things like knowing someone with ties to PR, but won't say what she means. It is difficult to discuss those things when they are put out there in such a way and it gets frustrating. Maybe if she did put up a thread, we might get an explanation of what she is talking about so we can all discuss it.

Check out this post from the Padilla thread. I'm sorry but each new theory gets more and more out there.

Tony Padilla
user_online.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHICANA
Tony, your uncle mentioned Casey's a few of Casey's friends including JP Chatt.
You've probably heard the theory that he might be Caylee's dad, is he someone LP is seriously looking at ? I posted some info I found on the Chatt family on the Geraldo Rivera thread from last night if you wanna take a look. It explains how I found the info.
It looks like JP's family has some serious $$ and help to run and international shipping company. Planes, boats, cash. Just thought it was interesting. There's a link to the company site with I believe both of JP's parents listed on the Geraldo thread.

Thanks!! You have some very good insight here!!!

This is unreal. Any hopes that this guy is working to break down Casey's defenses and get to the truth have gone out the window.

This circus has been created by the defense as a distraction while they figure out how to throw anyone other than Casey under the bus.

I'm becoming truly outraged.

I feel like I'm playing a really bad game of charades...sounds like??

I don't believe anyone is picking on Isabelle, but rather trying to figure out what she is getting at! She has said repeatedly..."there is something about Amy." then won't discuss what she is talking about. She also has mentioned other things like knowing someone with ties to PR, but won't say what she means. It is difficult to discuss those things when they are put out there in such a way and it gets frustrating.

I agree that she (Isabella) should be forthcoming with the facts, or start a new thread, but I also think that there is a tactful way to respond to posts that are frustrating. That's the best thing about being adults, we're all capable of dealing with frustration without being mean, or little. Websleuths posters are good at being polite, which makes it superior to the other board:)

I think the statement Casey made during that "cameo" phone call was an admission -- consciousness of guilt. Malory was upset and said she would kill herself if something happened to Caylee and Casey's response was, "Oh well." -- ie. ("I guess you will have to kill yourself become something happened to Caylee.")

IIRC It was Christine not Mallory on that call. Too many players to keep them all straight.:)

I agree, you seem to be getting slighted for nothing but posting your opinion, which is what everyone here is doing. I don't know why; your posts are friendly.

This isn't topix. People here are usually very mature and nice.

Does seem to be a bit of testiness here tonite. Could be we are all getting very frustrated with the lack of "useable" info.....:confused:

uhoh, I was just planning to retire to the boudouir, slowly I turn... step by step I...

My apologies Blink34. It was Seriously Searching I should have responded to.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

and, No, I am not being paid by the defense. I don't live in Florida and do not know anyone involved in this case.

This is unreal. Any hopes that this guy is working to break down Casey's defenses and get to the truth have gone out the window.

This circus has been created by the defense as a distraction while they figure out how to throw anyone other than Casey under the bus.

I'm becoming truly outraged.

I had to leave that thread after his answer to that. Considering I asked a very legitimate question and got a vauge answer. I find it hard to believe someone is gonna pay that much money and not know what Casey is saying happened to Caylee. Either it's Zaneida, Friends or kidnapping.

You are getting picked on Isabelle. but I am glad you don't let it bother you.

Thanks J Bean. By the way my hubby's mom was a Bean from West Virginia.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Does seem to be a bit of testiness here tonite. Could be we are all getting very frustrated with the lack of "useable" info.....:confused:

Yep, I think there are a lot of people who really want to help Caylee, and who have a lot of good ideas...and when nothing is moving, it can be very frustrating:( I guess that's why emotions are running high.

I think everyone's heart is in the right place:)

Hmmm so the car was borrowed and somehow it was used to transport a dead body. And it's just a coincidence that Casey lost Caylee. The smell in the car has nothing to do with a missing child. I'm not buying what your selling there.
:clap::clap::clap:
Not only was it used to transport someone's body(but not Caylee), but somehow that body ended up in the Anthony's back yard.
Or was that different body?
:eek:

Ok, well, I personally think it's sick to mock a little girl's disappearance with a pizza and a rock band. It's just not that funny to me, i guess. (Not that I'm implying Caylee missing is funny to you guys...I mean the prank wasn't funny to me.)

I just think that two wrongs don't make a right, and i think the pizza/rockband/card jokes dishonor Caylee. I wish those people would maybe do something nice in her honor, instead of something vile. Maybe they could try to get a law changed in her honor, or organize a charity in her honor. That would be great.

Great thought! Some people keep things in people's minds through theater while others work on the nuts and bolts of policy and law. Maybe you could start lobbying to get laws changed to help protect children, or create or support a charity to that would donate to a non-profit that provides therapy to children who have survived violence. Go for it!!

Isabelle,

How bout telling us your theory starting on June 16th that gets Caylee to PR, with Amy or RM.

I had to leave that thread after his answer to that. Considering I asked a very legitimate question and got a vauge answer. I find it hard to believe someone is gonna pay that much money and not know what Casey has 'said' initially happened to Caylee. Either it's Zaneida, Friends or kidnapping.

I wrote something recently as a blog post for someone about this case, and one of the things I mentioned was this "you're with us and believe what we believe (Caylee is alive) or you don't matter" attitude. I find that rather disturbing given the fabrications that have already been uttered in this case.

Please re-read my post, before you make such an accusation, Isabelle has just told us she has someone very close to this case, I simply stated we were willing to hear it, there was no attack of any kind.

I think it is pretty clear from a few posts, the consensus is leary of a brand new poster, unfamiliar with the specifics of this case by her own admission, with what seems to be a specific track. As it were, I would encourage all to make their own opinions based on the posts themsleves, period. Let's not degrade this thread any further and hopefully we cna get back on topic with serious discussion about new facts and or opinions on this case. Shall we?

Check your pm.

I have posted on this board since the Baton Rouge Serial Killer was on the loose. It is on these boards I learned of his capture. It's been a long time - 2001 maybe. Everything is a blur since my son was killed. Time has no meaning.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Great thought! Some people keep things in people's minds through theater while others work on the nuts and bolts of policy and law. Maybe you could start lobbying to get laws changed to help protect children, or create or support a charity to that would donate to a non-profit that provides therapy to children who have survived violence. Go for it!!

I do that in the way of an art program;) I do the senior centers, too.

I wrote something recently as a blog post for someone about this case, and one of the things I mentioned was this "you're with us and believe what we believe (Caylee is alive) or you don't matter" attitude. I find that rather disturbing given the fabrications that have already been uttered in this case.

Agreed and Casey has only needed 2 people in the world to continue to believe her to accomplish this.

:clap::clap::clap:
Not only was it used to transport someone's body(but not Caylee), but somehow that body ended up in the Anthony's back yard.
Or was that different body?
:eek:
You just made my head hurt thinking about how many bodies could come out of this one case. If the defense has their way, the car will have been stolen from the tow yard, stolen from the parking lot, or Casey will have loaned it out to be used to move "another" dead body. OR...the defense will say that in the backyard of the home that 50 years ago that place was some kind of sacred burial ground and the reason the dogs hit there. I can see it all now! Sheesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysxoxo