Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #128

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart goes out to anyone who has lost a child, a sister a brother, family or a friend but that group just is enraging me. Who is speaking for Caylee? If you want her safe (Bounty hunters included) IGNORE the lawyer and drill her until she tells the truth.

I'm sorry guys I'm just testy tonite. I want caylee found.

No apology necessary. The Anthony's have somehow located people outside the family that are just as willing to live outside of reality. I can understand the lawyer being a shameless shill, but what does the bounty hunter have to gain?

The nonsense is being run through an accelerator now.

How could anyone believe that the person that has inspired so much fear from the Anthony clan has turned out to be Amy? Or Ricardo? or J.P?

And if any of these people are known to be guilty - why the arbitrary time schedule on further delaying action?

One last point: as far as the pizza and rock band displays are concerned - the best way to point out an absurdity is by being absurd.

No one is being flippant about the disappearance of an innocent child, they are commenting on the outrageous behavior of this family and their minions.

I have a question, because I cannot find it thru my search? Who was AMY dating?

Was at anytime AMy ever know to have dated JP Chatt??

I just had a feeling about it. TIA

No apology necessary. The Anthony's have somehow located people outside the family that are just as willing to live outside of reality. I can understand the lawyer being a shameless shill, but what does the bounty hunter have to gain?

How could anyone believe that the person that has inspired so much fear from the Anthony clan has turned out to be Amy? Or Ricardo? or J.P?

And if any of these people are known to be guilty - why the arbitrary time schedule on further delaying action?

Hmm another good point that same group Amy Ricardo, JP, Tony have all cooperated with police (but they have Caylee) But Casey the innoncent one cannot work with the police. Yeah ok.

An alternate reality, your right. We've just stepped into someone elses reality.

I have a question, because I cannot find it thru my search? Who was AMY dating?

Was at anytime AMy ever know to have dated JP Chatt??

I just had a feeling about it. TIA

I believe Ricardo

:eek:

OH SNAP!!!
Damn!!

It's already been reported to admin. I wasn't referring to anyone here in my posts, but other forums. My post was misunderstood by this poster; I chose not to reply:)

I need to restrain myself to go over to that thread.......I'll wait here for everyone to get back.

Cant deal.

Fill me in.

Couldn't get answers to two questions, even though I asked very civilly three times.

1) Is his posse using theories and info from Websleuths to forumulate their timeline, and...

2) LP stated tonight that he knows who has Caylee. Why hasn't he retrieved her yet?

Oh well...

That thread is a practice in futility. Very little substance. :(

Couldn't get answers to two questions, even though I asked very civilly three times.

1) Is his posse using theories and info from Websleuths to forumulate their timeline, and...

2) LP stated tonight that he knows who has Caylee. Why hasn't he retrieved her yet?

Oh well...

That thread is a practice in futility. Very little substance. :(

Yeah:(

there are no more pieces of the puzzle unless you count the pieces the defense keeps taking from another box and throwing them on the table

when you sit at the kitchen table trying to put a puzzle together and then you realize someone mixed the puzzle of the cabin in the woods with the puzzle of the sharks and dolphins.......

makes me mad........ same thing the stupid evil rotten defense atty is doing

i would like to spit on him

It's already been reported to admin. I wasn't referring to anyone here in my posts, but other forums. My post was misunderstood by this poster; I chose not to reply:)

I know! Thats why I cant understand the offensive position some took. Look, me personally I got a chuckle, but when it comes down to it. I dont go there! Just isnt my nature to. Now ask me what I'd of behaved like at 18-20?? thats different.

But I think most of us get where you are coming from!:blowkiss:

there are no more pieces of the puzzle unless you count the pieces the defense keeps taking from another box and throwing them on the table

when you sit at the kitchen table trying to put a puzzle together and then you realize someone mixed the puzzle of the cabin in the woods with the puzzle of the sharks and dolphins.......

makes me mad........ same thing the stupid evil rotten defense atty is doing

i would like to spit on him

yep.
:blowkiss:

Word choice:
It would be interesting to pick through the Anthony's statements to analyze their word choice. For instance, Casey's first call home to Mom in which sarcastically mentions Cindy's "cameo". Doesn't someone make a cameo performance if they aren't the main player but makes themselves important? In Casey's mind was she the main player in this drama?
Also, on one of the myspace postings from Casey to Amy she bewails Puerto Rico has "stolen" all of her friends. Nice word choice for someone who was currently draining Amy's checking account. Freudian slips, perhaps?

Speaking of Freudian slips, as another poster noted earlier today/last night..I can't remember, the days and nights are running together in all this craziness...to my point..On one of the phone calls Casey made home while she was in jail and she was speaking to Kristine/Kristina?, Casey was asked if TonE knew anything about Caylee, Casey answered; that TonE had (past tense) nothing to do with Caylee. I went back and listened to it today and maybe I'm just reading to much into it too, but it's def. had me pondering! Freudian slip or coincidence, I dunno...JMHO for what it's worth...CASEY, WHERE IS CAYLEE TONIGHT?

I know! Thats why I cant understand the offensive position some took. Look, me personally I got a chuckle, but when it comes down to it. I dont go there! Just isnt my nature to. Now ask me what I'd of behaved like at 18-20?? thats different.

But I think most of us get where you are coming from!:blowkiss:

Good point. Oh my goodness, I am ashamed at most of my teenage antics. What a brat I was sometimes...

Your point was really well made, I see what you mean.

This is unreal. Any hopes that this guy is working to break down Casey's defenses and get to the truth have gone out the window.

This circus has been created by the defense as a distraction while they figure out how to throw anyone other than Casey under the bus.

I'm becoming truly outraged.
o m g this is unreal...

I find it very hard to believe Casey has a (friend) who is hiding Caylee out. No rhyme or reason. If Casey placed Caylee up for adoption as a parent, right or wrong if done legally it was her option as a parent, so that will not fly.

What is this friend waiting for exactly, an armored truck with the bounty money? Now If it was a friend, why not just let Baez know so he can defend them as well and also return Caylee home. Logic goes a long way. I call Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysxoxo