Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #128

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know.

Interesting, very. Thank you. Dont know where I am going with this....but I also got questions about that car being dropped off too. This is where I get stuck my friends. Casey dumps the car or supposedly and then borrows Amys for a few days, and then what was she planning on driving or getting around after her friend AMy comes home>? A 10 speed?? Just is too strange. But she loses me there. I mean why wouldnt her circle of friends get weird vibes off of Casey during the later part of June and early July that things were not what they seem? Dumping the car and JP chatt looking like Caylee has me totally stumped.:waitasec:

From the TP thread:
"Quote:
Originally Posted by awakening2lite
Mr Tony,

Do you or your posse communicate with Casey through Mr Garrison or Mr Baez?

Thank you

Not really. Definitely not through Mr. Garrison. He is the teacher on South Park right. I wish I could speak to him though."

If you believe <cough, cough> the Greta insider <cough> it would seem that perhaps that friendship might have gone awry when Grandma allegedly sought the advice of a couselor about her daughter's behavior.

pray tell. I vaguely recall this little pearl. Is there a time frame for this transformational encounter?

Interesting, very. Thank you. Dont know where I am going with this....but I also got questions about that car being dropped off too. This is where I get stuck my friends. Casey dumps the car or supposedly and then borrows Amys for a few days, and then what was she planning on driving or getting around after her friend AMy comes home>? A 10 speed?? Just is too strange. But she loses me there. I mean why wouldnt her circle of friends get weird vibes off of Casey during the later part of June and early July that things were not what they seem? Dumping the car and JP chatt looking like Caylee has me totally stumped.:waitasec:

What about the week or 10 days before she had amy's car.

and JP and Ricardo lived together right?:waitasec:

And, I think they lived in the home jointly owned by JP and his father, per some real estate document stuff I saw.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I hate to be confused.
What happened to Ray? Was your son killed by a serial killer?

Single vehicle accident. Hit a tree head on. Car took sharp left turn off the interstate. Passenger walked away.

Serial killer was another story - a REAL one in the city I live in.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

From the TP thread:
"Quote:
Originally Posted by awakening2lite
Mr Tony,

Do you or your posse communicate with Casey through Mr Garrison or Mr Baez?

Thank you

Not really. Definitely not through Mr. Garrison. He is the teacher on South Park right. I wish I could speak to him though."

Hahahahaha~ OMG! HE IS! MM'K!

there are no more pieces of the puzzle unless you count the pieces the defense keeps taking from another box and throwing them on the table

when you sit at the kitchen table trying to put a puzzle together and then you realize someone mixed the puzzle of the cabin in the woods with the puzzle of the sharks and dolphins.......

makes me mad........ same thing the stupid evil rotten defense atty is doing

i would like to spit on him

We are going to need a BIG table to put this puzzle together.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Single vehicle accident. Hit a tree head on. Car took sharp left turn off the interstate. Passenger walked away.

Serial killer was another story - a REAL one in the city I live in.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

hello, i am so sorry for your loss.

robotdog

not so much, do you believe in Occum's razor?

Don't know about Occum's razor. Planned to do a search on it today, but I had a 3 year old with me. Didn't do much.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

not so much, do you believe in Occum's razor?

Exactly, the puzzle is being purposely created by the very people that have the most to gain by having this little girl found.

I have never seen anything even remotely like this case ...ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysxoxo