Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #129

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If CA had the resume to take out credit cards, wouldn't she needs her friend's social security #?
If she stole cash out of Amy's wallet (we don't know exactly where Amy stashed her cash), she might have had access to any number of ID's.

If she stole cash out of Amy's wallet (we don't know exactly where Amy stashed her cash), she might have had access to any number of ID's.

Alot of people put there SS# on their resume :)

It bothers me or encourages me that there have been no charges as to the theft of her money and checks...

Casey's parents are probably paying Amy the money back to avoid embarassment. Probably from the find caylee fund.

What I would like to know is whether the plan was for Caylee to move in with Amy etc or whether Casey told her Caylee would live somewhere else? I can't imagine a bunch of 20 something clubbers wanting a baby to live with them? Or a mom to ditch their baby to live with them.

Nor do I believe that they necessarily believed she had a nanny....she had a cheap car, nothing to drive after it broke down, yet somehow her kid is never around and she can pay a full time nanny?

I don't understand why everyone is giving her friends a complete pass, when we really have no idea what they are telling police??? I'm not saying they are involved, simply that we can't be sure one way or the other at this stage.

IMOO

JMO, but Amy is another victim in this saga. If you read the comments in Casey's myspace, Amy was a recently acquired friend...It seems that Casey went through friends almost as often as she went through men.

I guess Amy coulda called Cindy, that night........just seems odd that Amy seems to have so much info so soon.
I'll bet Cindy got an earful as she drove with Amy to get Casey at Tony's, and I'll bet Amy got an earful listening to the two of them as she was driven home.

The first question out of Cindy's mouth would have been "Where's Caylee?", and it's not as if Casey would have been able to change the subject.

And Why would he defend this or be involved with his own opinions in any way! Is that good for business? I'd think a bailbond business should be neutral to stay on everyone's good side. I don't read on that thread at all because I'm not interested, so will leave it to others who are.

Right! Well look, I was giving that thread the benifit of the doubt. but I'm sorry when he answered that question about the smell in the car last night with the same exact answer as Cinthia Anthony- it threw me a curve ball. BECAUSE- the rest of his answers were neutral about the case....it was a red flag for me or am I just seeing things.
Today, 01:39 AM
Tony Padilla
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkath59
Tony - how do you explain the decomposition smell? What do you think of the "pizza" excuse?

Let's do a science experiment here. Put some pizza in your car and leave it there for 3 weeks in some hot humid weather. Let us know how it smells at the end.

Of course then after that everyone was questioning why he supported that theory and then he backpeddles a bit knowing full well, several people did in fact conduct their own test. Geesh even I was able to know this pizza theory is false because I've had worse up in my car in hot weather and was able to fabreeze it out in a matter of a few days.....I just didnt get why he would even enable or support that theory even the slightest when most of his other answers were vaige or elusive.

Maybe I'm just picking on it a little too much. But the dogs alerted to the smell and cadavor dogs dont lie especially if they are trained properly. IMO

Very true, not sure why I kept thinking the money had been somewhere else. It's never been confirmed where the money was. I guess that's what I get for never carrying cash and using my card for everything. Gotta love cash back incentives on purchases.

I am convinced they come on here and read the theories of those WS that believe Caylee is alive and then apply those theories to real life. I just can't believe how many lies have been thrown around. Kidnappers, babysitters and now a friend and or family member took Caylee to avoid supervision??? I just can't believe this girl she is a reall piece of work.

Casey could have went through all of Amy's things while she was away or asleep. The stumbling around hiding things in her sleep make we wonder if she could have been slipped a mickey. Casey did tell Amy on myspace that she scared her half to death and hoped she was okay. I wonder if that was when the first theft took place. IMO

I know that Baez gave instructions to Casey to keep her mouth shut around everybody and the bounty hunter/bondsmen. Now I think that if Baez REALLY TRULY believed Caylee was alive, then he could've "hired" Padilla for even a dollar--and because Padilla is working for Baez then privilege applies because it's work product. Padilla also could've signed on top of THAT a confidentiality agreement that only Baez and Casey could release him from. What better defense than producing Caylee? If Baez keeps insisting Caylee is alive then any investigator working for him should be able to produce her especially since Cindy said the kidnappers were being watched. Anyway, just something I was thinking about. I think Baez deep down knows Caylee is dead but since there's no body yet, he's trying to creat doubt. I think LE has evidence and I think they are gathering every last piece because I think recovery won't happen until Casey tells us where to look.

Okay I'm quoting myself in case it got missed cause I wanted to know if you think that Baez knows deep down that Caylee is dead. Another thing I wanted to add is that do you think with all these accusations flying around by Padilla and Baez about friends being involved if we're gonna see more lawyers?

Would cadaver dogs "hit" on the smell of a dead squirrel? That's one of Cindys explainations for the odor....

Hey, I gave MF the last two years of my life and what did I get for it?! A fat @ss sitting here and watching him every night on Greta waiting for him to ask me out on national television! :mad: LOL

Thats cuz he's been 2 timing you with me SS....:blowkiss:

I :blowkiss:MF

Most cases never get this much coverage by the media. The Anthony's were very fortunate, yet treated the media like crapola. How unfortunate for Caylee her mom is a liar & refused to help.

Can you imagine the people who'd do anything they could to get a story on the National media.

Its going to take something big to get the media back in Fl & away from politics.

The Anthony's got their way again media went away. Now where the hell is Caylee at??????????????????

It might be better if the media quit covering this case, it's turned into a circus which is detrimental to finding Casey either alive or dead. (very likely her body).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roiana