Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #129

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question. I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else, but what reason did Casey have to borrow Amy's car?

I am convinced they come on here and read the theories of those WS that believe Caylee is alive and then apply those theories to real life. I just can't believe how many lies have been thrown around. Kidnappers, babysitters and now a friend and or family member took Caylee to avoid supervision??? I just can't believe this girl she is a reall piece of work.
And my thoughts are that Baez has a group of law students coming on various sites planting these theories and ideas. :)

JMO, but Amy is another victim in this saga. If you read the comments in Casey's myspace, Amy was a recently acquired friend...It seems that Casey went through friends almost as often as she went through men.

But she was a good enough friend that they were moving in together and allowed her to borrow her car. So, she must have known about Caylee's existence and they must have discussed where Caylee would be sleeping when they moved in together??? I just find it odd that none of these people thought it weird when Caylee disappeared....they should have been the first ones to notice???

I was involved in a murder case once where the co-accused had only met a few days before. So, their recent friendship doesn't mean to me that she necessarily doesn't know anything.

IMOO

I have a question. I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else, but what reason did Casey have to borrow Amy's car?
By this time, Casey's car had been towed off. She told Tony and one would have to assume, Amy, that it was "in the shop".

Not sure. Maybe a combination of real and fake people. Obviously, Amy was told. Her myspace post confirms this. So that's at least one real person.

I think Amy is the only *real* person among the 3 in the car that day.....

I find it hard to believe it took Casey hours to tell her "story" .....to Lee.

I have to tell you, I have resisted getting involved with this case... but the more I learn about it the more interested and absolutely furious I become. As the mother of a 5 year old and a 2 year old, I cannot imagine ANYTHING in this world that would keep me from going to the ends of the earth to find them if one of them was missing. People would be begging me to stop going on TV, Radio, etc. and showing my face anywhere that I thought might help to find my child... yet, here we have Casey, who doesn't even seem upset??? Even if she knows that whoever supposedly has her child would never hurt them... wouldn't a "normal" person still be a little upset after not seeing/speaking with their child in 2 months???
Please excuse my ranting - this hits a little too close to home for me...

Welcome to WS.....& also Welcome to everyone I missed welcoming!

Everyone had a right to rant about this case......

Thank-you......I too find this post suspicious......also that Amy states Casey "was afraid to tell her Mom" (since it seems Casey admits nothing).

When you finally find out a baby has been kidnapped, who takes the time to call a teenager with all the info ???

I think Caylee's where'bouts were discussed when Casey, Cindy & Amy were all in the car earlier.

I wonder if Amy was the first person she tried that lie on and was Amy's reaction so good that she knew it would work on others ??... and if so, why didn't Casey add the part she thought her car was going to play (if she left her car to be stolen). I wonder if she told Amy anything in that story that involved her car? Casey didn't know yet that it was impounded... Casey would have thought it stolen when she drove by Amscot and saw it missing.

Also, when a person picks you up at the airport with their car, doesn't a person (amy) naturally ask if you got your car fixed yet?... or ask if they want to be driven back to their car?? Where did Amy assume Casey's car was?? The car must have come up in her conversation with Amy at some point that day.

Would cadaver dogs "hit" on the smell of a dead squirrel? That's one of Cindys explainations for the odor....

No, they are trained to detect human remains . . . unless pizza is used & then that may screw them up . . . NOT REALLY

And my thoughts are that Baez has a group of law students coming on various sites planting these theories and ideas. :)
I don't know why, but for some reason that reminds me of Joe Pesci talking to Lurch about "The two youts."

It just gets more ridiculous by the day. I feel terrible about Caylee, but htis family is making me so angry I feel like turning my back on them, let the media leave their house and forget the story. I mean how dare they continue to be so disgusting. I just can't understand this horrible family. Usually, I feel bad for the family, but this family is just so indifferent and full of themselves it makes me sick.

how dumb!!!
I've seen thousands of resumes from kids over the years...not once did I see a social security number on a resume. Resumes are nothing but scraps of paper once they get to the potential employer. It would be a treasure trove for identity thiefs. Just not a common practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiprocker