Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And why would she lend it to her when she already suspected Casey had stolen from her?? And if they were living together, how did Amy not know Caylee was missing? If I had a friend/roommate with a 2 year old that I hadn't seen in a month, I'd be asking questions.

Casey was driving Amy's car while she was vacationing in Puerto Rico; Amy didn't realize the misisng $$$ until she put 2 & 2 together. The story can be found in other threads:crazy:

Something a very wise attorney once seid to me "Cases are lost for 2 reasons, not enough evidence or so much evidence that the jury is thoroughly confused."
i think that's what everyone is aiming for, so much info that they know the jury will be too overwhelmed if this ever goes to trial. JMO.

There are some interesting possibilities here. If Amy knew that Caylee was missing when she was riding around with Cindy on their way to pick up Casey, and told Cindy as much before they got to Casey --- well this would blow a lot of holes into Cindy's version of what she knew and what she was feeling while she was making those three 911 calls.

When did Amy return from Puerto Rico?

Was it an employment application rather than a resume? That would have ssn on it as well as other information.

An employment application is requested to be filled out by an employer once an interview has already taken place. Or, while applying to jobs, especially on-line, certain employers, (gov't agencies) require that candidates fill out applications prior to being called for an interview. This is typically done on secure sites, (https). These sites are designed to be secure, so if a candidate enters a SS #, it should be relatively safe. Resumes are submitted by candidates to employers in the hopes that an inteview will take place. SS#'s are not typically included on resumes but are on applications.

No, they are trained to detect human remains . . . unless pizza is used & then that may screw them up . . . NOT REALLY

On NG they had cadaver dogs & trainers on. The trainers said absolutely no way would cadaver dogs hit on anything except for human dead remains!

I've seen thousands of resumes from kids over the years...not once did I see a social security number on a resume. Resumes are nothing but scraps of paper once they get to the potential employer. It would be a treasure trove for identity thiefs. Just not a common practice.
Probably not in this day and age, but if they were filling out housing applications together she probably would have had access. When I was in college (years ago) they used to make you print your ss# on your checks, and in this state they only fairly recently changed the law so that it's not printed on your drivers license.

If I remember correctly there were law students who were coming to WS Scott Peterson forum in the parking lot at one time. Maybe some of them still post or came back.
Ah, makes sense. So they are just doing it to hone their lyin...er...uhm...defense skills perhaps?

Amy did NOT find out that Casey had stolen from her until AFTER she had lent her car to Casey.

I'm not going to throw stones at Amy until there's some evidence of her involvement in all this. She got suckered by a master manipulator. Of all the people in this story, I feel sorry for Amy...she seems like a generous, kind person whose trust was misplaced.

I remember reading that Amy was missing cash before she left on her trip ... and that Casey told her that she misplaced it while sleepwalking ... or something equally cockamamie .... I agree that she was suckered by a master manipulator ... so much so that she overlooked the first indications and continued to trust her ... sad

Another question concerning Baez and his role in this:

I have always heard that defense attorneys never ask their client an answer that they don’t already know the answer to (same as to a witness during a trial) or don‘t want to know the answer…. because, as an officer of the court, Baez is bound by law to report any crime that is admitted to him.

Am I wrong? Am I confused? Any one know this?

Sorry, you are wrong on this. You are confused. They have an obligation to keep all client communications secret with the exception of a very few: (1) client tells them of a present threat to do serious bodily harm or to kill another human being in the future (a future crime); and (2) the location of human remains if the state has a state law requiring the reporting of the location of human remains for health, welfare and safety purposes. If the client tells them either of these two things, they have to report it. Lawyers usually don't ask questions about either one of these areas.

Hey guys, first post here. I've been lurking forever, and when I saw that new myspace yesterday I had to had it. It seems like it is CA to me. There are pictures of Caylee that I have never seen. I made a photobucket account for you guys to check out the screen shots of her pictures and the blogs. There was a diffrent blog there yesterday from the ones I have pictures of, but it got deleted.

http://s491.photobucket.com/albums/rr279/WheresCaylee/

hey that was a good find. I went to it late last night and it was already set to private. So good work copying those and I found it interesting!:clap:

You know in a weird way other then keeping herself outta jail for life which i guess is a good thing.LOL. what is casey's real ensentive here to get her daughter back i mean its not like she is ever gonna get to even see the child again anyways in fact i dont know if the grandparents would either .I am not sure about this but my thinking is she wouldn't be allowed to stay with that familly again or at least i hope not..

I wouldn't be so sure about that. If Casey were found unfit, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Anthony's get her.

SS#'s are not typically included on resumes but are on applications.

Don't sweat the resume. Casey was in Amy's apartment. She could have gotten her SS# on any document in the place. And I have no doubt that Casey went through every drawer, every nook and cranny, to see what she could steal.

"I understand why my daughter is so calm. I understand why she is so calm, because I am there with her. I am calm because I get it. I cant do anything about it. She can't do anything about it. I have to trust in God," said Cindy Anthony.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Very strange statements, almost like she is saying without saying it, that Caylee is dead, and we are calm because Caylee is with God. At least that is how I interpreted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member