Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #129

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think the airlines would have record of that. It's just more kool-aid.

Does it cost 700 dollars to get sun in Puerto Rico? Is that why she doesn't have a tan? Did Casey steal her sun money? Give that woman a tantowel.

I have to go look for my Ovaltine Decoder Ring .... I knew one day it would come in handy.

And to stop the incrimination of innocents?

One point to make about this alleged smearing and potential incrimination of Casey's last circle of friends -- only LE can charge them with any crimes. So no matter what kind of absurd theories Padilla and Team Casey are spinning, those old friends won't get charged with anything unless LE is so convinced.

If your roommate had a 2 year old, and for a month told you the baby was with a nanny, you really wouldn't think that was strange???? After about a week, I think I'd be asking some more questions and reporting it to police. Particularly if I loved that child, as Amy claims she did.

Casey claimed to her friends that Caylee was with her parents, sometimes, nanny sometimes....

Actually, the pizza was used to feed homeless people. She was on her way to deliver it to a shelter when her car broke down.

Anthony family decoder ring still on.....:)

You got one of those rings for Leonard Padilla speak too. :eek:

He uses some odd wording. Leonard also said that Cindy "jacked up" Casey by calling police. Maybe jackpot (to him) means something similar, except he's not talking about jr. high school kids not wanting to rat out a friend.

Before we know it, Cindy will say that the only reason Caylee was never found is because the police arrested Casey who would have been able to find her if the police hadn't locked her up.

IMOO

Why of course she is....Maybe she will get the FRIEND Of The Year AWARD to go along with her MOTHER of the Year one...HaHaHA... Like you said Riight!! ...CASEY, WHERE IS CAYLEE???!!!
But she didn't care enough about them not steal their money. :waitasec:

Yep no funeral to pay for.....we all know Casey couldn't afford to pay for one.

I've asked many many times.............Does anyone know if Casey got welfare for Caylee?

Since you got no answers cheko, and I haven't got an answer either but

I would doubt very much that Casey got welfare, particularlly since she was staying most of the time at her mom's house. It takes a long time to get it and she would have had to prove that the father was not there, not helping her or dead etc. At least.....that's the way it is in California.

xxxxxxxxxooo
mama
:blowkiss:

One point to make about this alleged smearing and potential incrimination of Casey's last circle of friends -- only LE can charge them with any crimes. So no matter what kind of absurd theories Padilla and Team Casey are spinning, those old friends won't get charged with anything unless LE is so convinced.

Correct Pizmex!

AND, LE can not charge Casey with theft UNLESS there is a complainant.

LE has plenty of evidence. Otherwise they would have come out and put a rest of the speculation about the mother. They have not.

I really don't get the fact that Baez says Casey can't talk to LP...If they both believe Caylee is alive would'nt they work together???

You'd think thats the way it would work....

Baez is a fool if he thinks LP got Casey out cause she is cute!
LP is wanting to get the REWARD!

Defense strategy 1.0:
The Grandparents (and Lee) did it.
Anyone want to take bets on when/if Casey and Baez throw her family under the bus?

I bet she will throw the fam under the bus! Can't you see it now? "Well, mom took Caylee to visit Grandpa and that's the last I saw of her..." Cindy won't look like a peach because of all her past inconsistencies. Yikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc