Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also can't see how they didn't know she was a liar til police told them....it seems to me Casey is a pathological liar...the pathological liars I have dealt with before, are usually pretty obvious

Snipped

IMO, most people don't recognize a pathalogical liar until they've been taken at least one time. Let's try this. If Amy knew Casey was a liar and a thief, why would she have lent Casey her car and given her access to her checks? That's a pretty big indicator that Amy did not know what Casey was really made of.

There IS NONE, and the procedure is sealed. Note the request for discovery date, Baez is smart, files for discovery, gets his client sprung to try and force an arrest prior to the GJ so he will be entitled to discovery, giving kudos to OCSD on this, they did not bite.

ETA: He filed for discovery on the dog evidence, which technically is really why the bond was so high and it could encompass upgraded charges... I bet they "over give" info.. and it has not been requested on his part to be sealed, I think that will be a mistake for him and expect a gag order motion shortly.

These are great comments! I only wish I understood them better, but I lack knowledge of the legal system. Do you mean that there is no discovery procedure for a grand jury that might be meeting on murder charges? I don't even know what other questions to ask, I just wish I knew what you were talking about, LOL! :waitasec:

Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1
"I understand why my daughter is so calm. I understand why she is so calm, because I am there with her. I am calm because I get it. I cant do anything about it. She can't do anything about it. I have to trust in God," said Cindy Anthony.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1

I think what she is saying is that Casey told her the REAL truth, and understands why Casey cant just go get her daughter even if she wanted to, and that God willing whoever has Caylee will fess up and come forward. I dont think she meant nessesarily that Caylee is deceased, but that "now" Cindy understands why Casey cant have Caylee come home. Im not sure why that is, but we dont know all of it yet. I dunno.....that was my take on it......jmo

Amy is a friend of Tony's thats how I believe Amy met Casey through Tony. And no IMO thats not odd at all. Amy had no reason to think Casey was lieing at the time so why would she question what Casey was saying.

I don't think that's right.

According to Clint, Casey met Tony through Facebook.

Acccording to Amy, she is good friends with the Anthony family (she says so in the video) which would suggest to me she knew Casey for more than a month or 2...particularly given we know Casey wasn't at her parent's house all that time, so how could Amy have become good friends with the family if she never even met them???

There IS NONE, and the procedure is sealed. Note the request for discovery date, Baez is smart, files for discovery, gets his client sprung to try and force an arrest prior to the GJ so he will be entitled to discovery, giving kudos to OCSD on this, they did not bite.

ETA: He filed for discovery on the dog evidence, which technically is really why the bond was so high and it could encompass upgraded charges... I bet they "over give" info.. and it has not been requested on his part to be sealed, I think that will be a mistake for him and expect a gag order motion shortly.
Thanks, Blink! Yes, big mistake.

Does it cost 700 dollars to get sun in Puerto Rico? Is that why she doesn't have a tan? Did Casey steal her sun money? Give that woman a tantowel.

I have to go look for my Ovaltine Decoder Ring .... I knew one day it would come in handy.

I think way too much is being made of Amy's tan or lack of one. I'm fair skinned and Irish. Lot's of them in my family. We sit in the shade and drink margaritas all day.

I said it yesterday, and it probably got lost in the shuffle. We have a MOTIVE!

I dont think Amy is as "innocent" as everyone thinks she is.................. JMHO

And no IMO thats not odd at all. Amy had no reason to think Casey was lieing at the time so why would she question what Casey was saying.

So...can I assume you are saying that if you had a room mate with a 2 year old daughter, and you hadn't seen the child for a month, you would not be suspicious??

Maybe I'm just a suspicious person, but if my roommate's child wasn't around for a week or 2, I'd be concerned that something wasn't right...it just doesn't seem natural to me for a mother to be away from her young child for so long.

Great analysis! Thanks, Blink.

I JUST saw this on another board! Investigate, Folks! Sounds good...

WESH news said OCSO is realising 431 pages of info for discovery today, including photos of a dumpster and trash?

The dumpster and trash make me think of all the things Melinda threw away of Trenton's? :(

Before we know it, Cindy will say that the only reason Caylee was never found is because the police arrested Casey who would have been able to find her if the police hadn't locked her up.

IMOO

They've all been saying that from day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber