Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You got one of those rings for Leonard Padilla speak too. :eek:

No...sorry...no decoder ring. But I do have a hinky meter! And, every time he talks, it goes BEEP BEEP BEEP! BS detected! BEEP BEEP BEEP

:)

Tony is the motive. She was finally getting out from under her parents thumb. Had a job as a hooker (or whatever), but Tony could be a new beginning. Minus Caylee.

Susan Smith again!

I believe this is true. Especially since alot of the new friends she met from TonE had no clue Casey had a child. Which is indicative of what she wanted in her new life. No kids.

What did I miss, who got SS for Caylee??

I think it was on greta or some program they stated Casey never filed for social security for Caylee. Since the Dad is dead....remember this came from camp Casey.

That's a strawman argument.

Which one of us would COVER for our child if our child killed our grandchild? That's a more appropriate question.
I don't think they are covering for their child. They don't have a clue what happened to Caylee because of Casey's lies.

JMO.

Well, good news people. My husband is on a long layover in Puerto Rico and he just called. He and the crew are walking around San Juan and he promised to look for Caylee.

I let you all know if they find her. So far, the only remarkable thing he's seen there is a cat riding a log in the water.

That's a strawman argument.

Which one of us would COVER for our child if our child killed our grandchild? That's a more appropriate question.

And my answer is I would never cover for anyone family or friend who murdered. I couldn't and wouldn't.

If she did then she might have been eligible for daycare (nanny) benefits or at least you are where I live.

Today she'd be also charged with welfare fraud! Since we all know there was never a nanny.

Well, good news people. My husband is on a long layover in Puerto Rico and he just called. He and the crew are walking around San Juan and he promised to look for Caylee.

I let you all know if they find her. So far, the only remarkable thing he's seen there is a cat riding a log in the water.

Usually the recommendation is not to drink the water. But in this case. Tell him not to drink any kool-aid.

I think it was on greta or some program they stated Casey never filed for social security for Caylee. Since the Dad is dead....remember this came from camp Casey.
Oh for God's sakes. We don't know who the father is. Why would Casey file for Social Security when the "father" maybe have been 20 years old max.

He had no social security benefits if he ever worked a day in a life, if we even know who he is.

More chit the family can be thankful for.

If she did then she might have been eligible for daycare (nanny) benefits or at least you are where I live.

She is eligible for food stamps, medicaid, WIC, Section 8, child care, and many other assistance and entitlement programs, as the mother of a young child with no income.

Regarding the dumpster - must be some of Caylee's things in there.

Regarding Amy's trip to PR - She wouldn't need much $$ if she was staying with friends or relatives of Ricardo or JP.

Can somebody update me on this alleged document dump today? Can't find anything on it.

This thread is really long? Does someone know how to start a new one for us?

She is eligible for food stamps, medicaid, WIC, Section 8, child care, and many other assistance and entitlement programs, as the mother of a young child with no income.
WRONG! If she lives in her parents house she is not entitled to welfare. I know this first hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member