Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok back to work will check back in a few hours, like so many others on here I'm very behind in the office :)

You know in a weird way other then keeping herself outta jail for life which i guess is a good thing.LOL. what is casey's real ensentive here to get her daughter back i mean its not like she is ever gonna get to even see the child again anyways in fact i dont know if the grandparents would either .I am not sure about this but my thinking is she wouldn't be allowed to stay with that familly again or at least i hope not..

You know, I had mentioned her (at least it was reported to be a her) in an earlier post today. And then another poster asked TP about her tonight when he was on, but he totally would not answer anything about it. There has to be someone with her though....doesn't there? Especially since Cindy, George and Lee have been away. Who knows?!! I'm sure "the minder" has a wealth of info and observations! .. .. IMHOO...... CASEY, WHERE IS CAYLEE??

According to them there was to be someone inside the house. I saw LP reference this in an interview via nod by RD and he nodded back (yes.) I know he is in the RV. If their cycling thru the hse I have no idea but it was stated more than once on the media, they would have someone inside. I know they are able to watch the exterior and would find it most interesting as others would, if there is actually no one inside the hse. The understanding was Anthony's did agree to this arrangement. In reality, we do not know what their current set up actually is, as it pertains to her rights and agreements while out on bond. Good point.

I wonder how LE feels about TP saying there is no attorney-client privilege in their jail? How LE was listening to Caylee and Baez and even attempting to video them?

Perhaps I'm naive, but is that even legal? An inmate can't talk privately with their attorney?

Actually that line is very funny to me, lol Their right

As far as im concearned she shouldnt have no privilages anyways. I say any means nessesary to get the truth out when it comes to a child.

As far as im concearned she shouldnt have no privilages anyways. I say any means nessesary to get the truth out when it comes to a child.

I understand but one cannot force another to say what they refuse to say. Its best to balance emotions so as to remain objective as possible, so one can attempt to figure out all the trip ups in the case. Dealing with missing children tugs heart strings that's for sure.
It appears Casey has already violated her conditions, late coming home from Atty office. A one time Warning. Internet use is questionable, as are other conditions we are not yet aware of may also have been applied. Chatting can be proven risky, IMO. Seems odd to be allowed only 5 min. phone conversations but given a freebie on the internet but then again maybe there is a reason to allow it?

It's been about a week since I saw this declaration on another blog. The Anthonys declined to declare her kidnapped. This somehow avoids Casey being investigated on a federal charge, or has so far.
It is very confusing. I was going to post this question tonight, but got side-tracked. Can anyone else com up with some information about this?

Thanks for sharing, sweetwater. Definitely something I've not seen before. If someone determines whether it's accurate, please let us know.

Who in the world would refuse the help of the FBI to investigate and hopefully bring home a beloved missing child/grandchild? I really hope it's not true, but I can't say I'd be shocked if it is. The thought truly sickens me. :(

:rose: Precious Caylee :rose:

Thanks for sharing, sweetwater. Definitely something I've not seen before. If someone determines whether it's accurate, please let us know.

Who in the world would refuse the help of the FBI to investigate and hopefully bring home a beloved missing child/grandchild? I really hope it's not true, but I can't say I'd be shocked if it is. The thought truly sickens me. :(

No family cooperation, odd huh!

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4141212

"He says Casey's demeanor is not one that seems to think her daughter is not safe. He says he will give them five days to find the child before he acts on any leads. "

well that would be because she's passed on and is safe from further harm?

aaaargh does my head in

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caseyvigil2508aug25,0,1131660.story

"Casey wanted to visit with supporters but stayed inside "for her safety," Cindy Anthony said during the 45-minute service in her driveway"

think she should throw herself in harms way if needs be to make things "right" -she put her daughter in harms way

I still don't understand the "5 days" deadline?!?!? Why not NOW?????:furious:

I agree, his nephew says he's giving "them a chance to turn her in "

That blows my mind ....... unless they are relatives to Caylee is my only guess.

Also that Casey doesn't know where she is.... but knows she's OK, would suggest relative?

This case is making my head spin :crazy:

You know in a weird way other then keeping herself outta jail for life which i guess is a good thing.LOL. what is casey's real ensentive here to get her daughter back i mean its not like she is ever gonna get to even see the child again anyways in fact i dont know if the grandparents would either .I am not sure about this but my thinking is she wouldn't be allowed to stay with that familly again or at least i hope not..

Yeah, but see she shouldn't necessarily think she'll never have custody of her daughter again. Mothers who really want their children back would never give up that hope. They would at least try to get custody back because there are always appeals, or new custody hearings, or whatever you go through to try. The true question is does she care enough if her daughter is still alive? From the looks of it, no.

The Ramseys come to mind....

Hey guys, first post here. I've been lurking forever, and when I saw that new myspace yesterday I had to had it. It seems like it is CA to me. There are pictures of Caylee that I have never seen. I made a photobucket account for you guys to check out the screen shots of her pictures and the blogs. There was a diffrent blog there yesterday from the ones I have pictures of, but it got deleted.

http://s491.photobucket.com/albums/rr279/WheresCaylee/

Hey guys, first post here. I've been lurking forever, and when I saw that new myspace yesterday I had to had it. It seems like it is CA to me. There are pictures of Caylee that I have never seen. I made a photobucket account for you guys to check out the screen shots of her pictures and the blogs. There was a diffrent blog there yesterday from the ones I have pictures of, but it got deleted.

http://s491.photobucket.com/albums/rr279/WheresCaylee/

Aren't most of these myspace accounts private? I'm a bit confused....again

"Casey took money without permission from her disabled grandfathers' banking account, money that was supposed to pay for the nursing home where receives care and lives"

oh boy she's rotten to the core

"That's not all. Our source says Casey also lied about her pregnancy with Caylee. Casey denied to relatives she was pregnant for the first seven months of her pregnancy despite obvious physical signs, and that her mother Cindy backed her up and told family she believed her daughter's denials about being pregnant.

The baby was born two months later.
"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members