Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did say that, but it seems inconsistent with Amy knowing where Tony lived and Tony calling her that morning. And I find it very strange that Casey was with Tony every day, Cindy & Amy show up at the house and take Casey away, Casey messages everyone about her missing daughter, but Tony claims to not have known anything til the next day?? IMOO

Yep, seems like everyone was on computers/sending texts shortly after 9:30PM (yet nobody notified Tony).....

Also , Cindy said cops separated eveyone when they first got there ( but I guess they let them keep their phones & go online ??)

I wonder if he is working on filing that gag order as we speak? LOL Or did he already try that?!

It sure doesn't seem like he'd ask for a gag order as long as he has Garrison & LP out there spreading the 'kidnapped by someone or other' theory.

I think reasonable doubt is the only thing that will save his client's neck.

Casey was only allowed to be at the case workers until 3:30 today. She should be on the way home.

She probably got an extention seeings how her attorney will have lots to talk about now once he uncovers more of the evidence the DA has.:behindbarMaybe after TP and BH read what the DA has they will wake up and realize they freed a baby killer from prision. Think they'll send her back before she :bang:

The Orlando Sentinel - front page

The State Attorney's Office just released more than 400 pages of court documents -- including arrest reports, transcripts of interviews with witnesses, poems on MySpace and pictures of Caylee as part of the Casey Anthony case.

The release was in response to a public record's request made by the Orlando Sentinel.

Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, tried to get the state to delay the release by filing a motion for a temporary injunction. Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland denied Baez's request this afternoon.

Meanwhile, Anthony met with her home confinement case manager this afternoon. The case manager told Anthony, 22, she was allowed to meet with her attorney this afternoon, but she must return to her family's Lee Vista-area home by 6 p.m

According to the Orange County Corrections Department, Anthony is allowed to leave her home at the following times: Wednesday: Attorney visit. Out at 10 a.m. Return by 4 p.m. Friday: Attorney Visit. Out at 10 a.m. Return by 4 p.m. Sunday: Church. Out at 10 a.m. Return by 2:30 p.m. (weekly until further notice) Sept. 2: Case Manager visit. Out at 12:30 p.m. Return by 3:30 p.m. (weekly case manager visits will be on Mondays but will be on Tuesday next week due to a county holiday)

Check back for updates on the content of the court documents.

Thank you so much for this recent update!!:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members