Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All they showed was "A" dumpster.. the reporter said we don't know where the dumpster was located or what was in it... YET. but they did say that there is a CD that is possibly full of pictures included in this info to be released!

She wasn't reported missing for a month, what could they have found in a dumpster that would relate to Caylee? Very odd.

Hmm... I take my words back. I want to read those police interview transcripts.

My heart sank when I saw that dumpster. To just toss her away like a piece of trash. :( If that is indeed how she disposed of Caylee, then I'm going to assume her death was no accident. There's just something about throwing your child in a dumpster... I don't know.. it makes me want to cry. It sounds dumb and I can't figure out how to spit out what I'm trying to say, but you would think if it WAS an accident, she DIDN'T mean for Caylee to die, she would have at least buried her instead of throwing her away.

wonder what time she is meeting with the case manager. I am sure the media will be ready and waiting.

Sometime this afternoon. She was not supposed to leave her house until after 12:30, but has to be back home by 3:30pm.

Pizmex said:
"Early in this case, a news story reported that Casey told two people that Caylee was missing, before telling her family. The report didn't identify the two people, or indicate when they were supposedly told."

Now THAT blows my mind. That she would tell two people the child was missing and no one pushed her to do anything? Or called Cindy? Or anything? Dang if I wouldn't have called 911 myself.

Those were two fake people. Jeff and Juliet, Casey's supposed fake co-workers and Casey's fake job at Universal.

Here is a screenshot of the dumpster from the video:

dumpsterlg0.jpg

You are more than welcome... and if you can concentrate on your work, could you pass me some o'that? My boss would prolly appreciate it. LOL

Ok ok, I confess, I'm not really concentrating LOL. I'm sleuthing :detective: Shhhhh!

And you know Amy was on the computer on the 15th how? Lots of other people could have accessed her account. And who cares about Amy? :rolleyes:
As a part of Casey's small inner circle, I'd like to know what Amy has to say. I'm looking forward to seeing her testifying on the stand!

Here is a screenshot of the dumpster from the video:

dumpsterlg0.jpg

Didn't the reporter in the video say they (news) didn't know which dumpster or where it was located? I took the blue one to just be some footage they shot.

I can't view the video either - does it show the location? Is it near the home?

we don't, but it is a possibility and I think everything should be looked at.

Why would we think someone else was signed on to Amy's myspace? Sure it could happen. But the only person with the motive to do that was tied up with the police at 11 something pm awaiting detective Yuri Melicks arrival.

Didn't the reporter in the video say they (news) didn't know which dumpster or where it was located? I took the blue one to just be some footage they shot.

absolut and alphaville.. I think that is what was said. He said they don't know where the dumpster was located nor the contents of it and how that related to the case.

Hey Guys/Gals!

Has anyone heard Blink around this morning?

I am wondering whether the dumpster is the one near the elementary school that LE took dogs to and found nothing. Would they include info about things that didn't pan out?

Yeah. That's just the one they shot.

But it's chilling to think that something that cold and disgusting might have been Caylee's grave.

:(

Pizmex said:
"Early in this case, a news story reported that Casey told two people that Caylee was missing, before telling her family. The report didn't identify the two people, or indicate when they were supposedly told."

Now THAT blows my mind. That she would tell two people the child was missing and no one pushed her to do anything? Or called Cindy? Or anything? Dang if I wouldn't have called 911 myself.

Me too.... I would have either called 911 or insisted I help find the child with them right now. I wouldn't have acted like someone told me they hadn't seen their sunglasses in 31 days. What kind of person wouldn't jump in right away to help... didn't anyone love this child??

Hmm... I take my words back. I want to read those police interview transcripts.

My heart sank when I saw that dumpster. To just toss her away like a piece of trash. :( If that is indeed how she disposed of Caylee, then I'm going to assume her death was no accident. There's just something about throwing your child in a dumpster... I don't know.. it makes me want to cry. It sounds dumb and I can't figure out how to spit out what I'm trying to say, but you would think if it WAS an accident, she DIDN'T mean for Caylee to die, she would have at least buried her instead of throwing her away.

This happened near us... a woman accidentally overdosed her child on cough syrup and dumped his body in a plastic bag into a dumpster. Sickening.

Wonder if it is Caylees belongings?:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member