Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #132

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty obvious that the Padillas havene't seen thiese documents at all.

I'm in the first third of the 2nd doc (I think) and I'm reading along, thinking "this is fascinating! All the lies, all the stuff we assumed (correctly), all the dirt!

And then, at the end of a summation written very effectively, there is this one line. At the end of all this yada yada. It's the last line on a half-filled page. It makes me cry.

"Caylee Anthony remains missing".

Like being slapped in the face with the reality of what I am reading. This is real. There's a real little girl who will probably never come home, and there's a real monster purporting to be her mother. Ugh

Did someone provide a download for part 2 that is not like the one at the station? I can't get that to load either and I was hoping to get it the other way, but gigi, did you do part 2? Thanks!

This just makes me want to throw up. Almost all of our questions have been answered and it's even worse than we imagined. I am so so so sad for the heart breaking life that this baby apparently had.

Did I read correctly that there was a silverware knive removed from the car and washed? I think it was in the beginning but after reading that 400 pages I'm fried.

I wonder if Casey believs her own lies? I'm just thinking out loud as I process what I read in her interviews. Its not hard to see she lies easily and with enough detail she's good at it, but I wonder if as she drove around town she really thought she was an event planner with her own office at Universal and 15K in the bank (like she told Tony).

She must have been addicted to all the compliments and approval her lies got her. I wonder how much of that started with Cindy putting material and social success paramount. (Not that there's anything wrong with that but that should SO come after being decent people, and appreciating each other for what they are capable of in life.) Anyone remember Rick saying Cindy only mentioned what was going on in their family if it was "impressive" and she would make things out to be more than they were?

Did I read correctly that there was a silverware knive removed from the car and washed? I think it was in the beginning but after reading that 400 pages I'm fried.

Yes a flatware knife

I wonder if Casey believs her own lies? I'm just thinking out loud as I process what I read in her interviews. Its not hard to see she lies easily and with enough detail she's good at it, but I wonder if as she drove around town she really thought she was an event planner with her own office at Universal and 15K in the bank (like she told Tony).

She must have been addicted to all the compliments and approval her lies got her. I wonder how much of that started with Cindy putting material and social success paramount. (Not that there's anything wrong with that but that should SO come after being decent people, and appreciating each other for what they are capable of in life.) Anyone remember Rick saying Cindy only mentioned what was going on in their family if it was "impressive" and she would make things out to be more than they were?

She is a very sick individual, not playing with a full deck and according to that one kids interview her own mother called her a sociopath!

So why did Casey and Caylee stay at Ricardo's on June 9th? that to me may be the beginning of the puzzle.

From what Amy said, Casey was still seeing (and sleeping with) Ricardo while doing the same with Tony...(until Ricardo caught on and then wasn't seeing her after that) so I'd suspect that it was because...well...they were "together"

why does the date say june 15th for the FIRST 911 CALL BY CINDY? typo? if so, that's a major typo.

Winnts ~ The joke is not so funny anymore. I think I might need a new t-shirt:

CASEY GOT CAYLEE.

Geez, she took $400. from her oldest friend and never paid it back? She told her mother that she was working at Sports Authority when she was really out clubbing?

And Geroge, online girlfriends. Oh boy, this is getting deep.

Gosh, I wonder how Padilla and Baez feel about Cindy's alleged hatred for hispanics.

Oh i'm sure because they are established or professional, Cindy doesnt mind them. She is just an awful person in my opinion.

OMG, the impound lot guy smelled the decomp, too.

BRB

ETA And Cindy argued with them for a discount!

Did someone provide a download for part 2 that is not like the one at the station? I can't get that to load either and I was hoping to get it the other way, but gigi, did you do part 2? Thanks!

Gigi is still working on splitting part 2 to put in the non-pdf form...but I know it's coming!!

Thanks again, Gigi!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member