Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy needs help as much as Casey does as Cindy and perhaps George allowed things to continue in their household without any consequences. They both created this mess by not taking care of it when it all started happening, perhaps with that first piece of candy stolen from the grocery store.

I completely agree. I can't help but think that Cindy and George are responsible for what Casey became. Cindy and her lying must have been a terrible example for a child. I will never forget her "Lying isn't against the law" statement...I think it speaks volumes re how she raised Casey.
IMOO

oh my god and did I read Yuri state that Dr Phil called. I've been joking for weeks that all we need is Dr Phil in this hodgepodge of characters.

Actually I can't even be funny after reading that tho, there should be a warning on that discovery.

I wonder if that's who called LP in?

Well that statement may apply if she actually had said anything of merit already. That chick is sick. She just won't back down from a lie and when she's caught in one she has no explanation.

Anyone in here a pyschology major? What is the textbook term for this type of illness? Pathological liar just seems too kind.

Not Psychology, but sociology, it basically means that she has no regard for anyone but herself. Also defined as antisocial personality disorder.

Here is a good definition:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder

I completely agree. I can't help but think that Cindy and George are responsible for what Casey became. Cindy and her lying must have been a terrible example for a child. I will never forget her "Lying isn't against the law" statement...I think it speaks volumes re how she raised Casey.
IMOO

and it is BECAUSE of this... as much as it pains me to say it... I am GLAD that Caylee is out of that house... she was a victum BEFORE she was a victum..

Mark Hawkins...Marine stationed in California. About a week before July 17th, she told Mark that she wanted to come to California to tell him something, that she had already told her mother and brother, and she did not know how he would take it.

Also, earlier in the second batch of papers, someone said that he thought that Casey got pregnant by someone through a one-night-stand with someone in the military.

Anyone want to bet that Casey was about to drop the bomb on Mark Hawkins that he was the father of Caylee???

Damn. Curiouser and curiouser.

Can you even possibly imagine how he feels now? She just is poison!

Not Psychology, but sociology, it basically means that she has no regard for anyone but herself. Also defined as antisocial personality disorder.

Here is a good definition:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder

Lifted from that article:
The exact cause of APD is not known, but biological or genetic factors may play a role. If a family member has had the disorder (especially the parents) it increases the chance of the disorder. A number of environmental factors in the childhood home, school, and community may also contribute to the disorder.

Gah, going over these fake e-mails she sent herself. Her lies are passable if someone barely knows her or doesn't look too closely, but yeah, I'd buy someone who was supposed to work for HR at Universal studios would e-mail an employee about official business from a Yahoo e-mail address. Just wow. Just....wow....I'm beyond coherent vocabulary at this point.

I haven't posted in a while but this is some outrageous information with regard to Casey. She is nuts. Thanks Gigi very much for putting those items on, I appreciate it.

Freebies:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Lifted from that article:
The exact cause of APD is not known, but biological or genetic factors may play a role. If a family member has had the disorder (especially the parents) it increases the chance of the disorder. A number of environmental factors in the childhood home, school, and community may also contribute to the disorder.

Thanks, and I havnt posted many things on here but I am consistent on my opinion that there is something not quite right about Cindy Anthony.

The asking for a discount...just...:eek: This now fits so well with the unpaid assistant, gift card and snack requests.

The whole family seems to think that they are entitled. Lets not forget ~ they demanded that we all go look for their baby while they sat on their a$$es. I re-watched a clip last night ~ Cindy saying that she would look in every nook and cranny. I ~ me ~ I would have been looking in every nook & cranny if one of my children were missing for an hour. Cindy sat on her *advertiser censored* ~ no nooks or crannies. Other than checking under the playhouse, I don't think they really looked too hard. And complained that LE wasn't doing anything. He he. As I said earlier, and I am quite pleased to say again ~ Yuri and the gang were a whole lot busier than Cindy ever dreamed. P.S. I had to go back and remove my angry words.

Did anyone read that part in Part 2 from a Jonathon who said that Casey claimed the father of caylee was a man in the military and was conceived in a 1 night stand? could this be the marine in CA that casey wan'ted to come see after Caylee went missing? Could she have kept in touch with this marine that is the father but not told anyone else in her family? Does this marine's family have her? Seems doubtful since apparently Caylee went missing before she told him anything.

Thanks, and I havnt posted many things on here but I am consistent on my opinion that there is something not quite right about Cindy Anthony.

I agree, I think she has some personality disorders herself..most likely histrionic.....I dislike her a lot..:furious:

Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1
I have no personal knowledge of their relationship...just going by what Clint said and he made out that they became close very quickly and I have no reason to disbelieve Clint. IMO

Re the nanny at the beach, wasn't it Jesse she told this to, not Clint & Tony? I haven't seen any statement from Tony so don't know where you are getting all this stuff about what he supposedly said from???

Hi Bunny,
Just a comment: We know you are involved in criminal stuff and such, but here on WS people say things back and forth. I appreciate that you point out that it is just someone's opinion and they don't have solid facts, but honestly, do you have to do it all the time? I don't meant to be mean, it's just getting annoying. We all say a lot of stuff here and most of the time people correct other's mistakes or we figure it out. I just think you're being a little contentious. It's all good!

Ok Tori...I found your "comment" to me and the reason I didn't respond was because I am here to talk about Caylee and try not to worry about personal comments.

I had expressed my own opinion, a poster kept replying that I was wrong, and stating something as a fact in reply. I was merely trying to ascertain that these were in fact opinions, being expressed as facts. Perhaps I am wrong re the etiquette and posting policies here and the way people express themselves, and perhaps I am wrong in assuming that people shouldn't state opinions as facts here...I would have thought it mandatory to do a IMO or something similar when you make statements about witnesses, when you know said statement is not a fact, but rather, merely one's own opinion.

If that's not the way it's done, that's ok....i will still say IMO when it is simply my opinion and you can all do as you please. I'll just make sure to realise that when people state things as facts, they may merely be expressing their own speculation re the facts.

However, when you read my own posts, rest assured, that if I'm only offering an opinion, I will say so...that way you won't get messed up with what I think the facts are and what I speculate about said facts!

Hopefully we are all happy now?? Sorry you found me contentious...it kind of felt different to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela