Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #132

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the police account of the intial testimony given by all of the Anthony family (around page 290 in the hadnwritten; or about page 30 of part 2) has made me really curious about what transpired between the time they left the car lot and the time the time that Cindy called George.

I mean, they go pick up the car, they know the car smells, and the tow guy even mentions it to George, George has said his granddaughter's missing but his daughter is found, although as pointed out, how did they know that at that point...

With all this going on George STILL leaves and goes elsewhere?

With all this going on Cindy calls him and he doesn't answer the phone?

You would think given the above (and the fact that it'd seem likely Cindy said she was going to call the # in the car, etc.) that he'd have either A) been home and with her (especially after she surely told him she'd found someone who would take her to Casey and she'd be home soon) and B) dropped ANYTHING to answer a phone call...yet Cindy apparently doesn't reach him right away.

What was George doing that was so critical that it had him away from the crucial location of events AND so preoccupied that he didn't get the phone initially AND so busy he told LEE to go check on Cindy and HE didn't go.
I wondered about that myself. He said he told Cindy he wouldn't be back until what...10 or 10:30? Was he working at the time? I know he didn't start his new job until the Monday before the hearing...so maybe?

Reading the police account of the intial testimony given by all of the Anthony family (around page 290 in the hadnwritten; or about page 30 of part 2) has made me really curious about what transpired between the time they left the car lot and the time the time that Cindy called George.

I mean, they go pick up the car, they know the car smells, and the tow guy even mentions it to George, George has said his granddaughter's missing but his daughter is found, although as pointed out, how did they know that at that point...

With all this going on George STILL leaves and goes elsewhere?

With all this going on Cindy calls him and he doesn't answer the phone?

You would think given the above (and the fact that it'd seem likely Cindy said she was going to call the # in the car, etc.) that he'd have either A) been home and with her (especially after she surely told him she'd found someone who would take her to Casey and she'd be home soon) and B) dropped ANYTHING to answer a phone call...yet Cindy apparently doesn't reach him right away.

What was George doing that was so critical that it had him away from the crucial location of events AND so preoccupied that he didn't get the phone initially AND so busy he told LEE to go check on Cindy and HE didn't go.

If what Casey said is true (non sequitur!) and he has a girlfriend. Then he could have been with her, her/crying on her...er, shoulder. Just MOO to toss out there.

Imo, George and Cindy are in up to their eyeballs. I don't think they did anything to hurt Caylee but I think they are so wrapped up in protecting the family and Casey that they have gone above and beyond the call of duty in helping to cover up what Casey has done.
Now that all these transcipts have come out, there were too many inconsistancies with their stories. I started taking notes but they seemed to have walked off now. I will post them later.
Does anyone else feel this way?
I'm in the group that believes the parents are actively covering for their daughter, but at what point did they start doing that?

I wonder if LE will be making a statement soon? I bet they are upset about peoples private info getting out on the docs.. jmo

Also interesting that Casey told the tat guy that she was borrowing her friend's car because she needed to pick them up at the airport and their luggage wouldn't fit in her (Casey's) car.

She was already setting up a foundation of excuses and that was back very early July (2nd or 3rd) because in reality, AMY'S car which she was driving wouldn't even fit the luggage, yet she was conciously making up a lie about the reason she was using that car.

Whereas the reason she'd given Amy to need to borrow the car was totally different.

ETA did we know that Casey claimed to originally have been also going to PR but that "financial reasons" didn't allow?

But Caseys' ZG is half black..I don't see that in this zg at all. JMO

Not everyone who is biracial needs to exhibit traits from both races. Case in point- My son's are 1/2 Hispanic but look 100% white.
This ZG looks 100% Puerto Rican to me also but that means nothing, besides the 1/2 black statement came out of Casey's mouth. This is the woman who has been convincing everyone around her that she has been working for US for the last 3 years as an event coordinator and literally walked the detectives to the gate and almost to her supposed office that never exsisted. So why do we put merit into ZG being 1/2 black? I'd be more inclined to believe that the sky is Orange at this point.

I haven't come across it yet if it does mention it.

And, also, assuming the dogs got it right and caylee was under the playhouse at some time, could Casey move that thing by herself...not according to Greta....so, did she need help to move it or did she somehow manage on her own, assuming again, that the dogs got it right. Assuming she did move it and had help, who was the help? Or did she move it? And if she did, and with help, who helped, George, Cindy and/or someone else? I do hope they have discussions between G & C recorded in the house from after Casey's arrest til her bond.

Still lots unanswered. IMOO
Think about it. Casey couldn't have done that. And what man would even THINK to move a heavy, heavy playhouse and the pavers underneath to look for his missing granddaughter?! If he thought for a second Casey put her anywhere...it would NOT have been there! This to me means he put her there and was actually not searching at the time...but helping to move her.

I wondered about that myself. He said he told Cindy he wouldn't be back until what...10 or 10:30? Was he working at the time? I know he didn't start his new job until the Monday before the hearing...so maybe?

Yet even if he WAS supposed to be working, WHO in their right might, after having to pick up an impounded car, smelled death, and futzed with stuff in the backyard, PLUS has a missing 2 year old granddaughter wouldn't think THAT was the priority.

Or AT LEAST answer the phone immediately and AT LEAST return home immediately after talking to his wife...instead of first trying to send his son and then getting more calls before he returned.

It really makes me wonder if he were out trying to "scour" things on his own... :waitasec:

Think about it. Casey couldn't have done that. And what man would even THINK to move a heavy, heavy playhouse and the pavers underneath to look for his missing granddaughter?! If he thought for a second Casey put her anywhere...it would NOT have been there! This to me means he put her there and was actually not searching at the time...but helping to move her.
Didn't Cindy help him move it? That would put her right in the middle of the "You don't know what my involvement is?" sweepstakes.

Have we seen the playhouse? I assumed that it was like a little tykes playhouse- one that could be easily moved about but that was just my A$$umption. LOL!

I wonder if LE will be making a statement soon? I bet they are upset about peoples private info getting out on the docs.. jmo

Yeah I was wondering about that with all the half-@$$ blacked out social security numbers. With the identity fraud running rampant these days, I'm sure somebody will have serious reprocussions for that. Casey's probably applied for her new credit cards in all her friends names to buy charms for her ankle bracelet.

Oh, I think they are very upset about far more than that!! I don't expect a statement to be forthcoming. The press should have redacted those properly, not LE. They did the same thing on another case in another state. They don't understand docs on the internet don't cover. They quickly took them down and redid them to remove that sensitive info. (I think WS still had copies of the originals somewhere tho.)

Yeah I was wondering about that with all the half-@$$ blacked out social security numbers. With the identity fraud running rampant these days, I'm sure somebody will have serious reprocussions for that. Casey's probably applied for her new credit cards in all her friends names to buy charms for her ankle bracelet.

Bwahahaha! That was classic!!! I spit diet coke all over the monitor!! :clap:

I'm in the group that believes the parents are actively covering for their daughter, but at what point did they start doing that?

I always thought they started covering for her after she was arrested but now I'm sure it was much earlier....

One thing that has always bothered me is the 911 call when Casey can be heard in the backround...

"Mom just give me one more day" & Cindy says '
"I've given you a month already"

At first I thought that they must have been talking about Cindy wanting to see Caylee but now I'm not so sure.

Could Cindy have meant I've given you a month to report Caylee misssing or to come up with some fake kidnapping theory to cover the whole family?

Have we seen the playhouse? I assumed that it was like a little tykes playhouse- one that could be easily moved about but that was just my A$$umption. LOL!

LOL

Shoot, I don't know where it is, but someone linked that playhouse's specs and the weight was heavy. It's definitely not a typical Little Tykes model and is bigger than the one my kids have out back. ($$$ too. I want to say it was $500+)

And THEN not stay at home when everything is shaking out...

I wonder if they have the pings from GEORGE'S cell phone on the evening when Cindy's trying to reach him and doesn't and then again when she after that...:rolleyes:

Something seems increasingly suspect to me about that time frame and his actions after reading all of this

yeah i was wondering about that with all the half-@$$ blacked out social security numbers. With the identity fraud running rampant these days, i'm sure somebody will have serious reprocussions for that. Casey's probably applied for her new credit cards in all her friends names to buy charms for her ankle bracelet.
roflmao

Cindy at bond hearing, looking squarely at Casey: "There is no evidence..."

Yup...she took care of that!

I haven't come across it yet if it does mention it.

And, also, assuming the dogs got it right and caylee was under the playhouse at some time, could Casey move that thing by herself...not according to Greta....so, did she need help to move it or did she somehow manage on her own, assuming again, that the dogs got it right. Assuming she did move it and had help, who was the help? Or did she move it? And if she did, and with help, who helped, George, Cindy and/or someone else? I do hope they have discussions between G & C recorded in the house from after Casey's arrest til her bond.

Still lots unanswered. IMOO

Those little play houses are not that heavy, I do think she could have manhandled it herself. IMHO The GPs know a lot more than what they are lying about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glitterbag