Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And THEN not stay at home when everything is shaking out...

I wonder if they have the pings from GEORGE'S cell phone on the evening when Cindy's trying to reach him and doesn't and then again when she after that...:rolleyes:

Something seems increasingly suspect to me about that time frame and his actions after reading all of this
Both Cindy's and George's actions have disturbed me all along. So many discrepancies! They just keep mounting and mounting, imo. (Right along with Casey's!)

I always thought they started covering for her after she was arrested but now I'm sure it was much earlier....

One thing that has always bothered me is the 911 call when Casey can be heard in the backround...

"Mom just give me one more day" & Cindy says '
"I've given you a month already"

At first I thought that they must have been talking about Cindy wanting to see Caylee but now I'm not so sure.

Could Cindy have meant I've given you a month to report Caylee misssing or to come up with some fake kidnapping theory to cover the whole family?

No, you're right. There was something else about that call that stood out to me at the time and now I can't recall what it was.
I think Cindy has known all along. Her lamentation to Caylee on the 3rd. Telling Amy that Casey was in trouble and could go to jail (knowing full well that the gparents weren't pressing charges and neither would she for the checks and CCs).
There were more things that stood out to me but its late and my eyes are burning lol!

Yeah I was wondering about that with all the half-@$$ blacked out social security numbers. With the identity fraud running rampant these days, I'm sure somebody will have serious reprocussions for that. Casey's probably applied for her new credit cards in all her friends names to buy charms for her ankle bracelet.

Bwah! Thank you for that LOL. :blowkiss:

Not everyone who is biracial needs to exhibit traits from both races. Case in point- My son's are 1/2 Hispanic but look 100% white.
This ZG looks 100% Puerto Rican to me also but that means nothing, besides the 1/2 black statement came out of Casey's mouth. This is the woman who has been convincing everyone around her that she has been working for US for the last 3 years as an event coordinator and literally walked the detectives to the gate and almost to her supposed office that never exsisted. So why do we put merit into ZG being 1/2 black? I'd be more inclined to believe that the sky is Orange at this point.

Yes I know this first hand from my kids. Half arab(there dad is the darkest you can be before changing races) and yet they have blond curly hair. You are definately right, I just really don't like that ZG being thrown into things, i mean casey's was a ZFG, had no kids, was younger, IMO so many things don't add up to the ZG woman whose myspace is being linked.

Those little play houses are not that heavy, I do think she could have manhandled it herself. IMHO The GPs know a lot more than what they are lying about.

greta tried to lift it . but probably not trying to hard tho. jmo

Cindy at bond hearing, looking squarely at Casey: "There is no evidence..."

Yup...she took care of that!

can this end up being unsolved and her not charged for years until a breakthrough?
was thinking of the michelle young case, hasn't her husband just refused to answer questions this whole time and never been charged?

Have we seen the playhouse? I assumed that it was like a little tykes playhouse- one that could be easily moved about but that was just my A$$umption. LOL!

The play house was shown on GRETA'S show & it looks exactly like the one my sister has in her yard for my niece & it is not very heavy at all. I'm an adult male & I can easily tilt it over with one hand with hardly no effort at all so I'm sure Casey could have flipped it on end if she tried hard enough.

LOL

Shoot, I don't know where it is, but someone linked that playhouse's specs and the weight was heavy. It's definitely not a typical Little Tykes model and is bigger than the one my kids have out back. ($$$ too. I want to say it was $500+)

Holy schniekies batman!!! $500 for a playhouse???
I have seen them for upwards of 1000$ at the home and garden show but I didn't think people really bought them, lol!

The play house was shown on GRETA'S show & it looks exactly like the one my sister has in her yard for my niece & it is not very heavy at all. I'm an adult male & I can easily tilt it over with one hand with hardly no effort at all so I'm sure Casey could have flipped it on end if she tried hard enough.

the very clear pics of yard and playhouse were posted last week on here, they should be on some thread

I always thought they started covering for her after she was arrested but now I'm sure it was much earlier....

One thing that has always bothered me is the 911 call when Casey can be heard in the backround...

"Mom just give me one more day" & Cindy says '
"I've given you a month already"

At first I thought that they must have been talking about Cindy wanting to see Caylee but now I'm not so sure.

Could Cindy have meant I've given you a month to report Caylee misssing or to come up with some fake kidnapping theory to cover the whole family?
With all of the control issues Cindy has, I don't see her allowing her screwup of a daughter to come up with such a pivotal plan.

Ok this has been bothering me all day and I finally found all the stuff I need.....So here is my question.....I read in the report today that the ZG was looking for an apartment at sawgrass for her two daughters Jasmine and Michelle.......that got my brain rolling and I recall looking at someones myspace with those two names on it. So........

This ZG is infact the one that went to sawgrass!! Look in her pics and see her two kids its the 7th pic!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=166182731

Has anyone noticed this before? But this still doesnt tell me how Casey got her name! WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!

And also im sry if someone allready pointed this out

This is just a possibility but yesterday when I went to the link that referenced that possibly Casey Anthony may be back on the My Facebook, it noted that the page was set to private but at the bottom of the page had pictures of other Facebook pages that I may be interested in viewing. So maybe Casey Anthony was looking up somebody's Facebook under similar circumstances & then looked into the referred sites?????? Maybe!

Yeah I was wondering about that with all the half-@$$ blacked out social security numbers. With the identity fraud running rampant these days, I'm sure somebody will have serious reprocussions for that. Casey's probably applied for her new credit cards in all her friends names to buy charms for her ankle bracelet.

That was great . lmaoooo I will be laughing about that one for days.. felt good too.

can this end up being unsolved and her not charged for years until a breakthrough?
was thinking of the michelle young case, hasn't her husband just refused to answer questions this whole time and never been charged?
I sure hope not! They even have Jason's DNA in her blood on that case and he hasn't been charged!

I'm in the group that believes the parents are actively covering for their daughter, but at what point did they start doing that?

Right after Cindy got through laying the groundwork for her own cover.
When did she first call Ryan?

Yes I know this first hand from my kids. Half arab(there dad is the darkest you can be before changing races) and yet they have blond curly hair. You are definately right, I just really don't like that ZG being thrown into things, i mean casey's was a ZFG, had no kids, was younger, IMO so many things don't add up to the ZG woman whose myspace is being linked.

totally irrelevant but there was that mixed race couple who had twins a few years back, one black one white-was hilarious

Hmmm...I believe it took 2 or 3 grown men to move it when LE went to search underneath it.
They may have not wanted to disturb anything under it so they may have picked it up directly of the ground to walk it over to another location(everyone grab a corner) but if it is the same one that I'm familiar with one person can flip it completely over with no effort.......jmo

Something I wanted to mention before signing off ~ I noticed when we were all on here at around 7:15 this morning, that TP was signed on also. I have a very strong feeling that LP and the bodyguard are logging in here using TP's credentials. Otherwise TP was logging in at 4am California time, and I kinda doubt that...

I don't know that means anything, I leave my laptop on and browser open quite often, and I'm sure it shows me as logged in even when I'm not actually perusing the site.

She doesn't even keep her story the same within that group of 4 of the tattoo folks. She tells Maria Ki that the dad is deceased and she tells Jonathan D that it was from a one night stand and a marine not that he's deceased and Sean specifically the name of the Marine.

Very interesting Casey called Shawn (missed call) at 2:58 am on the morning of the 16th.

Marine Hawkins heard the dad was deceased and a former security guard at Universal (she sure loves her association stories to be Universal. LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member