Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #133

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I think this would be a great tool for everyone to look at- I was going to start on it this weekend, I was just going to read the documents from the very beginning, and write down exact dates of what casey said and what le found out.

http://www.keepandshare.com/calendar/show.php?i=425166
or
http://darlingal.keepshare.com

the user name is darlingal
pw = caylee

I don't think you need them though as I set it to public.

Everyone can edit/add events.

Just click on a square/date to edit.

For instance: Click on July 16th and add "George claims last sighting of Caylee/Casey at 12:50 pm, at home"

You can view the whole month, or view by the week.

I don't know if the mod's want to move this to it's own thread so everyone can be aware on it and work on it or what.

Edited to add: It's really neat. You can click go to and jump to a certain date and there is also a search function. So, eventually you can search a certain keyword/name and all dates relative to that keyword/name will pop up.

This whole "show" seems to be turning into a point - counter point type of deal. I think LP times his revelations last Saturday night to "beat the bushes" - "find his Judas" - while the GP's were out of town and Casey was alone - either she herself (with female BH) or RD ACTING AS CASEY ONLINE wanted to watch the internet traffic after LP's BIG reveal.

So - now LE's turn. They decide to release this 400 pages of interviews (WITH LP'S NAMED PEOPLE) and all the rest (up to the when where and how).

One thing that sticks with me - if Casey wanted to give up Caylee for adoption (before she was born) WHY or HOW could she then being herself to kill her? Why not just give her away or up or to someone?

Another - 180 degree turn - that sticks is that I think Casey just "snapped". Something happened (maybe around that seizure time) and her brain started to "misfire". The lies (and some were so blatantly LIES). The stealing all of it. She could very well be a 'VERY SICK PUPPY" and that might have been what the pysch eval revealed. But if that's so - why in the world did LP and TP jump into this? They (and the well know NY journalist) knew this story. Were they that reckless to NOT check certain things out beforehand?

Oh man

CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER

OMG reading Tony's interview was driving me crazy. He was either stoned out of his mind or a complete wanna be gangsta IMO
My 19 y/o daughter is always here with friends when I'm not home. There's nothing wrong with that. The girl is 22 years old with a baby.

LOL I wonder how many times he said the word "LIKE"

If Kiomarie is telling the truth that Casey called from a # different from the one she gave her and the call came on July 9 it would make sense if Casey's phone was turned off on July 8 due to non-payment. Amy has left for PR, Casey has stolen the balance of Amy's acct - some $700.00 (just about enough to pay the past due amount), but maybe the phone company wanted a deposit also, thus, she needs more money to get phone back on. I'm sure someone like Casey would be frantic to get her phone back on - how is she to know where the next party will be?

I was thinking about all of Cindy's contacts with Casey's friends while trying to fall asleep last night. We know she apparently clued most of them about Casey's whole web of lies.

But WHY would she do that? Why is she more or less turning all of Casey's friends on her? Wouldn't she want their 'character witness' with LE and NOT them all doubting everything Casey's said? I mean, she got none of them believing Casey? What was that supposed to accomplish?

After reading and digesting it all, it seems only ::some:: of the friends got the "the affair was all in Casey's head" story and two who did NOT seem to hear that are the two that had known Casey the longest (Ryan and Kio).

I wonder if Cindy's phone calls about the lies were more an attempt to get her friends to think Casey was a liar to keep up the public image of the family, whether or not that means there really was no affair, that she wanted that "included in the lies" so to speak.

Does what I'm even trying to say make sense? LOL

When Cindy was doing this, she was furious, and worried about her grandaughter- it was the honest truth that was comming out- remember at this point she did not know where her grandaughter was.

When you live with a daughter like this, you go through so many emotions, I did. There were times I stuck up for my daughter- with passion because I really beleived what she was saying, only to always find out later it was just another lie, and a good one. Casey is very good with her lies, in creating a story to go along with it. It takes years and years to learn to just walk away and not get involved in it all.

Cindy was pissed, and out for revenge at the time she said all of this.

OMG reading Tony's interview was driving me crazy. He was either stoned out of his mind or a complete wanna be gangsta IMO
My 19 y/o daughter is always here with friends when I'm not home. There's nothing wrong with that. The girl is 22 years old with a baby.

I took it to mean that English is possibly not his first language.

I didn't even get Gangsta....I kept thinking...god this kid is NOT well spoken at all. I could hardly follow it with the 412 times he used "like"

Same here... very difficult read that conversation, painful even.

Good Morning Everyone:crazy:

I read the documents last night and tried to read a few of the posts here, but it got really late and my brain stopped working.

I am going to go and re-read them again, but I made a few notes the first time and if this was already discussed, please forgive:rolleyes:

**Document1 page 35- Lee says that when he got to the house the night of the 911 call, Casey's car was in the garage. When LE gets to the house the car was on the street/driveway.

**Document 3 - Kyle saying that he believes that Caylee's father is a transient or one night stand??

I didn't catch the first thing (about where her car was vs where Lee said, though something else Lee said made me take pause as it seemed contradictory...I think I wrote that in the documents thread). Good point about where the car was, as that may mean someone else was in it and moved it...

And there's one tattoo guy who said one night stand AND possibly military, while a second guy there was definitely sure it was a military guy and gave Hawkins name...yet still another tattoo tied friend just thought he was dead.

I found it interesting she didn't even keep her story the same within friends with the same association.

She abandoned the car right next to a dumpster at amscot

I just can't see her doing a body dump right where she left the car though. It seems too obvious for someone who watched CSI. I mean you know that if they ever go looking for Caylee, they are going to look near where she left the car.

yes, it was great, and I mean that! This is a taste as to what will happen in court. The non verbal responses were because she had no answer and was trying to think of one.....but in court she will be required to answer- i can hear it now "I asked you a question ms. anothony"! Then the attorney turning to the judge and saying "for the record, would the court acknowledge that the defendent is refusing to answer again"

I doubt Baez will let her testify.
Lanie

I don't think that was a coincidence.

Ok I KNOW I read it last night in the first set of paperwork. The one with the handwritten statements. Someone said somewhere that CA had help pushing the car into the parking lot. If that's the case was it a coincidence or another lie? Did CA coast into the parking...surely I don't think CA pushed the car herself.

When Cindy was doing this, she was furious, and worried about her grandaughter- it was the honest truth that was comming out- remember at this point she did not know where her grandaughter was.

When you live with a daughter like this, you go through so many emotions, I did. There were times I stuck up for my daughter- with passion because I really beleived what she was saying, only to always find out later it was just another lie, and a good one. Casey is very good with her lies, in creating a story to go along with it. It takes years and years to learn to just walk away and not get involved in it all.

Cindy was pissed, and out for revenge at the time she said all of this.
It looked as if she had cut her ties after the big theft. I am wondering what happened to make her try to cover so hard now?

yes, it was great, and I mean that! This is a taste as to what will happen in court. The non verbal responses were because she had no answer and was trying to think of one.....but in court she will be required to answer- i can hear it now "I asked you a question ms. anothony"! Then the attorney turning to the judge and saying "for the record, would the court acknowledge that the defendent is refusing to answer again"

Her lawyer will NOT put her on the stand.
WAY too many lies:behindbar

Oh! sorry, I asked this last night and then could not find if anyone answered it!

During the interview, the police asked Casey about going into the check cashing store to cash a check, right before she left the car- she said no she had not put they did ask for those records from the store- but I did not see any follow up if indeed she did cash a check, or try to.

on page 135 CASEY is the one who mentioned she was not abandoning the car there.

CarrieSis- Lots and lots of good points! I would like to know those as well, didn't even think of most of that stuff!

Do you think she would be that bold though? To dump evidence and/or Caylee in a dumpster RIGHT behind her abandoned car?

Oh I think the one thing that Casey is is BOLD. BOLD BOLD BOLD.

Read her interview. That girl has zero fear. Bald faced lies to LE over and over and over again; even as they were disproving them to her face.

I didn't even get Gangsta....I kept thinking...god this kid is NOT well spoken at all. I could hardly follow it with the 412 times he used "like"

Followed by "you know". It was a little bit of a hard read.
Lanie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members