Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #133

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to mention that George made sure to say there was "cleaning fluid" also found in the trunk. This would go along with them trying to clean up before the car went into impound. Just saying...

Yup. Remember that? The cleaning fluid/ arm and hammer whatever. Now the playhouse the pavers the sheds, looking for "foul play" The pants, the knife.

How are they NOT IN JAIL for tampering with evidence and obstructing? I don't get it. Its so obvious that these two did as much cleaning and covering up as possible and THEN called 911. They aren't that stupid.

I think they called simply because they KNEW they had to Caylee was missing ; George says so in the tow yard. Cindy thinks Casey might go to jail....for what??????

They cleaned it up. End of story.

Bingo Bingo Bingo. Hit the nail right on the head Suze.

Shannon, I am really stuck on what you posted earlier about the comment about finding their daughter but their grandaughter is missing.

I don't think Cindy and George "share" much. Especially if he "took care of the situation" and hadn't had a chance to tell her - or get the "smell" out of the car before she stuck her nosy nose in it to smell it herself. I don't think the thirdd 911 call was when Casey said Caylee was kidnapped - I think that third 911 call from Cindy was when she finally went out and SMELLED that car!!

If I picked up a car from impound, and it smelled - even if it smelled like a dead body - my first instinct would be that the smell came from sitting in the hot sun for a few weeks or, depending on the impound lot, that some seedy characters had been in and out of the car.

Not until I realized that my granddaughter was missing would I suddenly freak out about the car smell.

If this was part of her plan then why didn't she call police and report the car stolen with Caylee in it ?

because she wanted her parents to think she was gone also. but as i said she couldn't get the money to carry thru with her plans.

her parents didn't know where she was until they found the car. i think if she had gotten enough money she would have been long gone with no contact with parents or anyone.

YEA BABY!!! That right then and there would have been "My come to JESUS moment". Would have been shaking so bad calling that 911!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing how it seems it was all a nonchalant moment.

"Ok - dude thankx for your help. Just wish it hadn't been $425. !!!!!!!!!!! Oh and sorry 'bout the other half - you know how women get when they get upset?"

"No problem man. Gonna coast you about that much to get this thing cleaned out!"

I would have been running back to that Secretary with the cig and lighting up one myself - with very shaky hands waiting for LE to get there!!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

George could have put them out on the floor of the garage and when she came out of the house told her to "take those in the house and wash them". Cindy don't seem the type to pick up a pair of pants and shove 'em into her face to take a big whiff - so the smell might not have been THAT bad.
What about the knife?

It was stated that there was no smell noticed at Amscot. Which tells me Caylee had been in that trunk A VERY SHORT TIME before it was abandoned. The smell got worse in the enclosed space/heat.
The tow truck driver said he had a cold and wouldn't have smelled anything.

Si,si, senorita :behindbar I really had no idea how extensive the paver project was until I saw an aerial view of the house. Wow.
The pavers underneath the lawn furniture were there when Caylee was a toddler...there are photos where you can see them. So I am still not clear where the pavers were put in or when.

I don't think Cindy had anything to do with it. I think IF George was involved with the disposal/coverup, it was on June 24th when he discovered the gas cans in the trunk. Perhaps that's when he planted the bag of trash in the trunk.

And I have avoided going down this road. Now I need to. So George puts garbage in the trunk, tells Casey to dump the car. Which would explain his non reaction when he opened the trunk at the tow yard. He wasn't shocked because he knew what was in there.

the house is a POWDER KEG and will blow any time.

the time is coming when the GP's can not deny it anymore

the question really is ...will they defend their daughter even when they know she killed her grandaugher??

probably they will defend her, but it doesnt men they like her..

its a sad situation -

IMHO the whole lot(except Tony) should be in jail now for negligent homicide charges. Let them all sweat it out and see if anyone breaks down.

If I picked up a car from impound, and it smelled - even if it smelled like a dead body - my first instinct would be that the smell came from sitting in the hot sun for a few weeks or, depending on the impound lot, that some seedy characters had been in and out of the car.

Not until I realized that my granddaughter was missing would I suddenly freak out about the car smell.
Well ok - IF YOU don't know THAT smell - I'll give you that. I do know THAT smell - that doesn't matter. What matters is that CINDY AND GEORGE BOTH KNOW THAT SMELL and have admitted to knowing THAT smell and smelling THAT smell in that car.

Just caught up and one thing that has bothered me, is LE saying on many occasions that the grps have been cooperative. It seems they have gone out of their way with saying they are being cooperative. Reading that grps searched yard before LE, cleaning this and washing that, spinning tales to make Casey look good, I have thought early on that LE was just humoring, if you will, the Anthony's.

What about the knife?

I thought I saw in the documents, that this was just a butter type knife, and that cindy said it looked like it had been washed, or was clean? I did not get the impression that this was a murder weapon, or that she tried to hide it.

That is something that bothers me. I sometimes get flies in my car from having the window rolled down. Why would you have flies in your trunk? The reasons I can think of are:
You put something in your trunk that had fly eggs on it, which means it had to have been in there long enough for them to hatch, and then the maggots would have needed something to feed on to turn into mature flies.
You have something in your trunk that attracts flies, leaving the trunk open long enough for flies to accumulate, which still leaves the time frame of eggs laid, hatched, etc.
You put something in your trunk that already has maggots on it.

None of these things inspires much hope in me of a good outcome to this case.
Lanie
Have we confirmed whether the sunfire has a traditional trunk, or is a hatchback? The 98 sunfire came in both body types, no?

Ok, Sleuthers - doc set 2, page 31 on the incident report in the confidential section that describes Caylee, what does 'empty field' mean where is says *advertiser censored* Transfer?

(I can't tell what the *advertiser censored* letters are.

Shannon, I am really stuck on what you posted earlier about the comment about finding their daughter but their grandaughter is missing.

It does not stop bothering me. And what about CINDY saying that they have to find Casey or she might go to jail? What is that all about. It's very telling as to what they really knew and when. I am convinced now more than ever that they only called LE after they cleaned up Casey's mess or destroyed evidence. They knew they had to call a LONG time before they did.

I didn't want to believe it but I do now. I always thought they covered up after the fact. That is not my opinion anymore.

O.K. don't anyone jump all over me or anything but I have a question /thought.
I read some of the doc's yesterday even though I had sort of backed away from this case so I think I am a little caught up, but I thought I saw a statement from a guy in the Marines (or did someone else say she called this guy) anyway...does anyone think that this "important" thing she was going to tell him was that he was the father of Caylee and then ask him to take Caylee to raise her himself?

What an awful mess this is, it's bad enough this poor child is missing/murdered but now the whole world knows that casey didn't even want to keep her but was forced to by cindy. Cindy did a terrible thing here you cannot force someone to be a mother, she should have just supported her daughter's wishes...whatever they were.
Someone may have replied and I missed it, but I think he was going to tell him about Caylee long after she was "missing." I'm not sure she would have offered Caylee to him...

The tow truck driver said he had a cold and wouldn't have smelled anything.
Correct. And the other workers did smell an odor, but were not familiar with decomp so didn't associate it. The owner did since he was aware of the suicide vehicle. HE, imo, should have called LE immediately and not allowed George to take the vehicle.

Good points. But somehow if they had found Caylees remains in the car, I don't see Cindy calling LE if George is trying to hide her body. And I really can't see Cindy telling LE that the car smelled like something had died in it.

(Adding I AM agreeing with your post, don't want any confusion :blowkiss:)
I don't think Cindy came into contact with the car until after she got home with Casey. JMO, but I see her dropping George off at the impound lot, and heading out to look for Casey and Caylee.
I also do not think Caylee's body was in the car when George picked it up. The impound manager guy states he was with George when he went to the car, and they both looked in the trunk for the source of the smell.
Lanie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members