Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #134

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job with the time line for the 15th!

If you don't mind I added it to the calender.

I have started a calender to document all key events on certain days, I figured everyone could contribute.

Everyone can view/edit as time allows.

It has a goto where you can skip to a certain date and a search function that can come in handy once it's all filled in.

It should be viewable to everyone.
account name: darlingal
pw: caylee

if it asks.

http://www.keepandshare.com/calendar/show.php?i=425166

Thank you so much for that! May I ask, is it posted on another thread? Would you be able to post this on the media thread? Would that be appropriate, Folks?

I use many different computers, it would be handy to have it in one spot. There I go...thinkin' of myself again! ;)

Great timeline......Wasn't it the last 911 call that Cindy says to someone "Zanny took off w/Caylee ??"......if George didn't get home until (9:50PM), who was Cindy talking too ??

( interesting George recalls many things at the :50 past time of the hour)

Yes, during the last 911 call, Cindy talks to someone coming home, breathlessly explaining what was going on, which speculation had put as George. But the new information doesn't seem to support that.

I just finished reading all of the make believe emails from Casey to herself and I can say is . . . WOW!

Casey was really living a great make believe life! She should have thought about getting into writing Fiction novels.

I've never quite seen such a case of someone in my life whose entire life was one lie after another. Sports Authority, Universal Studios, I'm surprised she never worked at a restaurant.

From one of the pictures in the news reports she was actually parked a long way from the dumpsters. If she were going to use the dumpster, she would most likely parked closer.

One thing which is very strange by all accounts from Casey, family, etc. The car was broken or quit running due to lack of gas. Then her father goes there and drives it off the impound lot and according to the person there did nothing to it. Just started it and drove off.

Then we also have the lot manager saying it smelled just like the car they picked up which a man and committed suicide in and was not found for 5 days.

HOW MANY MORE DO THEY NEED TO VERIFY THE DECOMP SMELL?

The police documents say she was parked in the spot closest to the dumpster.

Please feel free to edit. Thank you. The sequence of events is very odd. Gaps of hours. Casey's Face Book post that life was on hold until tomorrow. :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:
Very prophetic on her part...altho it should have read: Until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off. LOL

Or the many call girls or *advertiser censored* girls. Something is just off with this ZG thing. Why does this name or variations of this name keep coming up. The Zanny/Nanny G., the Ida G. in the neighborhood, the ZG with the stolen computer. The ZG who lives a couple of miles from Casey's attorney.
Now I had a thought. If Casey was a call or *advertiser censored* girl would a group of women have an 'onsite'babysitter' to watch the children while they are 'working'.

This whole case is like the Six Degrees Of Kevin Bacon - Casey Anthony Edition

::takes a shot::

Another thing I don't understand in this case is why no one has arrested Casey for forging checks or whatever she did to steal the money out of Amy's bank account. That is a federal crime!

Where I live (not the USA) those sorts of cases can take some time, would probably be handed over to different police to investigate, and would require getting copies of the cheques and statements from the banks etc. It may just be on the backburner for now. IMOO

Ok...those were the most painful documents to sort through BUT so worth the read.

Now that I have sifted through all of the friends interviews, the tow truck operators interview, and the countless other documents, I have to say that I am truly sick to my stomach. In my opinion, Caylee is not with us anymore. What was really compelling is in the impound lot owner's interview, he states that the smell inside the Pontiac was the same as in a car that a man committed suicide inside. So, now we don't just have the detective, dogs and Cindy - we have another person confirming that the car smelled like human decomp.

Casey's interview at Universal has to be my favorite in terms of understanding what a true sociopath she really is. The detectives continue to confront her with the truth - ummm Zani the Nanny does not exist - that she did not drop Caylee off to Zani- and they keep telling her that they understand that people do things that they are not proud of - things that they lie about and 'bury'.

I thought the detectives did a good job in trying to get her to tell them exactly what happened to Caylee...and how they kept using the word "bury" to elicit an emotional reaction. And, she had no reaction....creepy....

Yes, during the last 911 call, Cindy talks to someone coming home, breathlessly explaining what was going on, which speculation had put as George. But the new information doesn't seem to support that.

I thought the final 911 call starts at 9:41 or 9:44pm, wouldn't that fit with George coming home?

Ok, I am actually respondig to your user name. I love that movie Goonies... Chester CopperPot and One Eyed Willie.. anyway great name. Thanks for the little track down memory lane.

To your answer: IIRC, she told Tony she was leaving it because George was going to pick it up for repairs.

lolol. Ya know, out of all the forums I'm on, you're the ONLY one who's ever commented that they've even known what that name was from. Rock on.

The police documents say she was parked in the spot closest to the dumpster.

I seriously doubt she dumped Caylee in that dumpster next to the car.

She may be stupid for leaving a car that reaked with death -- but she isn't THAT stupid.

From my memory, she didn't make the cheque book discovery and call the bank until after she got back home. When Cindy called, I think she still believed Casey's story re putting the money away in her sleep. It wasn't until mom picked her up, that she started to realise Casey stole from her. IMOO

You must be from Canada.......(the way you spell checkbook)

Evidently Cindy started calling all Casey's friends and telling them about her lies. I am sure she told Amy on the way to find Casey. I used to think she helped Casey, but now I am down to just the father helping her AFTER he picked up the car.

Also wondering about the "life is on hold til tomorrow" comment. But how, at 4 in the afternoon, would she know it was going to be D-Day? That's what gets me.

I would suspect her parents at least contacted her (whether they reached her or not who knows) when they realized the registered letter was about the car on Monday...and you'd think they'd have made contact from the car lot early on the 15th when they were there the first time...she might have figured the noose was tightening?

I don't really buy that George and Cindy hadn't found out a whole lot of what was up AT LEAST on Monday the 14th once they had the contents of the registered letter. G's comments at the car lot are at tip-off in that regard, IMO. That makes me think there was another sort of confrontation about the car and Caylee again which led them to say what they did on the 15th at the car lot.

I know when I've been out of the country, though granted far further than Florida to PR, though, that my friends and family would be apt to leave me a message or text in some form (I'm not a myspace person at all) saying something about better not hear from you until tomorrow etc., insinuating that I ought to be catching up on sleep, etc. Maybe it was actually not even in regard to Casey, but rather that things for Amy were on hold and she should be resting (and not discovering about the stolen checks! ha ha ha!)

The deleted myspace messages might fill in a lot of pieces!!

We don't know the calls before that early afternoon call, right? I'd suspect that unless they knew more in advance, that they'd have AT LEAST called her in the morning from the impound place or after being there, wouldn't you? :waitasec:QUOTE]

Great job spotting missing information. We don't know about calls earlier in the day and it seems that after discovering the car clearly had decomp smell and an outside the family person knows it -- the tow yard owner -- they probably would have grabbed the phone and called Casey. Casey posts "life is on hold" BEFORE Cindy meets up with Amy to "find" Casey. Casey probably knew her parents found the car.

If the parents talked to Casey earlier in the day and then Cindy was furiously washing and scrubbing and George was looking for "foul play" in the back yard .... :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

From one of the pictures in the news reports she was actually parked a long way from the dumpsters. If she were going to use the dumpster, she would most likely parked closer.

One thing which is very strange by all accounts from Casey, family, etc. The car was broken or quit running due to lack of gas. Then her father goes there and drives it off the impound lot and according to the person there did nothing to it. Just started it and drove off.

Then we also have the lot manager saying it smelled just like the car they picked up which a man and committed suicide in and was not found for 5 days.

HOW MANY MORE DO THEY NEED TO VERIFY THE DECOMP SMELL?

Hey Turbo...I THOUGHT it said he got a gas can from his car and filled it up? That the gauge was on empty, as well?

Anyone confirm/dispute for me?:confused:

I question the Casey as the nanny angle, simply because the guy who showed ZG the apartment said the entire exchange was done in Spanish...

Yep, when I read that I thought that too, but somehow after the zillions of other pages I forgot it until you brought it up. Good memory!

Ok...those were the most painful documents to sort through BUT so worth the read.

Now that I have sifted through all of the friends interviews, the tow truck operators interview, and the countless other documents, I have to say that I am truly sick to my stomach. In my opinion, Caylee is not with us anymore. What was really compelling is in the impound lot owner's interview, he states that the smell inside the Pontiac was the same as in a car that a man committed suicide inside. So, now we don't just have the detective, dogs and Cindy - we have another person confirming that the car smelled like human decomp.

Casey's interview at Universal has to be my favorite in terms of understanding what a true sociopath she really is. The detectives continue to confront her with the truth - ummm Zani the Nanny does not exist - that she did not drop Caylee off to Zani- and they keep telling her that they understand that people do things that they are not proud of - things that they lie about and 'bury'.

I thought the detectives did a good job in trying to get her to tell them exactly what happened to Caylee...and how they kept using the word "bury" to elicit an emotional reaction. And, she had no reaction....creepy....

According to Cindy's theory -- that man in the car might not have committed suicide -- he might have "sweated" to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro