Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #134

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree! Also, it was mentioned the results are evidently not back yet because they would have been included in those documents!
Actually, I don't think so. They only had to release evidence for her current charges. They're saving DNA for later charges. They don't want to have to give JB too much too soon. They want to make sure all their ts are crossed first. JMO

From my recollection, Cindy claims they did the yard work on the July 4 w/e and a neighbor also reported the work being done. She also talked about moving the hibiscus and tool box around that time and gave a lengthy explanation about how they were worried Caylee could climb into the pool if left the way it was....she spoke a bit about this on her backyard tour with Greta. IMOO

I saw that as well and remeber the date too as July 4th.

Here is the '98 Sunfire manual. Page 5-30 shows the spare tire comparment. It looks just big enough to hold the tire and the jack. You can't fit a full size tire in these compartments, so a person would have to be really tiny to fit in there.

Hope this link works
http://us.ard.yahoo.com/S=202320843...nuals/pontiac/1998_pontiac_sunfire_owners.pdf
There would be room for a tiny 3 yo, sadly, without a tire there.

Let me look at that link. The dogs hit on the right panel towards the tailight.

I agree it was odd that they were focused on the 9th and then the video proved them all wrong.
Yes, I know this isn't a popular theory, but more and more I think they all covered up a lot and obstructed justice.
I am still not sure, honestly, if it was Casey and one of them or both of them that lost it in the heat of an argument and hurt Caylee.
I don't trust them, PERIOD. I think they have had a life of covering up for each other and this is just no different.
Just because the police haven't arrested other family members doesn't mean that they may not do so. IMHO

I believe that proves that they conspired together prior to the police being called to use that date.
JMO

I Agree as well! And along with Casey saying, "You dont know what my involvement is in stuff?" confirms that more to me.
:chicken:

I don't know why, but I feel the outcome is going to be explosive and will involve more that Casey and her parents.

I will take a pic of the trunk of my car if it helps--I have the same car.

I know it was vacant but if you believe Casey , which I don't, ZG lived in that apt. - This wasn't the first time she left Caylee there right? Why didn't she frantically bang on the door & look in the windows when ZG didn't answer the phone?

IMHO i am sure that whole little secrnio was fabricated. Didn't they say the survellince(I killed that word) show that she had never been there that morning/ or evening.

My mind is on overload but I think they opened the trunk in the tow yard, so wouldn't the smell spread thoughout the car if they did.

Did they open the trunk in the tow yard? I am so confused by everything in this case at this point. IF the trunk was opened in the tow yard, then they would have to have smelled the decomp at that point. UGH

Server is jamming up, so I'll take it as a sign.
It was nice ruminating with you all! Can't wait to hear more from the linguistics section.

It was like 4 or 5 hours. Way too much time for them to be waiting to call LE. Oh I forgot; they had pants and knives to wash; and pavers and playhouses to move.

Does anyone think the decomp smell from the playhouse and the corner of the pool was transferred by George when he was in the backyard that day in anyway?

SS What do you think?

hmm... very interesting. I am now also wondering if the dogs would pick up on the smell if it was actually on George when he was mulling around the backyard.

There would be room for a tiny 3 yo, sadly, without a tire there.

Let me look at that link. The dogs hit on the right panel towards the tailight.
Someone else here mentioned that they have the same car. What do you think? Do these compartments not hold only a donut? How much space (width and height) is around the donut? Could even a tiny 3 yr old fit in there, without a tire?

Yes, I know this isn't a popular theory, but more and more I think they all covered up a lot and obstructed justice.
I am still not sure, honestly, if it was Casey and one of them or both of them that lost it in the heat of an argument and hurt Caylee.
I don't trust them, PERIOD. I think they have had a life of covering up for each other and this is just no different.
Just because the police haven't arrested other family members doesn't mean that they may not do so. IMHO

Why Cindy's call to Ryan, and then Amy on the 15th and ultimately 911?

IMHO i am sure that whole little secrnio was fabricated. Didn't they say the survellince(I killed that word) show that she had never been there that morning/ or evening.

Right again, ND!! LOL. I read in the documents that the surveilance camera's that the detectives played over and over showed she was never at the Sawgrass that day.
They confronted her with it and one of the detectives says "So you lied, ect" and her very words were "uh-huh"

interesting thought.

I just can't believe no one has cracked yet. They have to be goign crazy!
Apparently the first one to crack was Leonard Padilla, according to the Sentinel.

Rock-band manager: Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla swatted mic stand

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla swatted a mic stand into a local musician while he was playing with his rock band outside Casey Anthony's home earlier this week.

A video of the Sunday afternoon incident, involving four members of the band Biteboy, has surfaced on YouTube.

The band was riding on a flatbed trailer -- with their guitars, drums, amplifiers and a portable generator -- when they began playing in front of the Anthony family home.

Rick Namey Sr., manager of Biteboy and father of member Rick Namey, said the band was playing a song written by his son: "Casey's Song (Wine Sick Mind)."

[/snip]

Padilla, a bounty hunter from California and uncle of the bondsman who posted Anthony's bail, came outside and confronted the loud band.

"Leonard says, 'Move it, move it. You've got to move it,'" Namey said.

At one point, Padilla hits the mic stand.

On Tuesday morning, Padilla told the Orlando Sentinel he did swat the stand.

"I was pissed," he said.

"I felt sorry for the parents. I'm just glad they weren't there."

Namey said Leonard was "totally out of line."

His son, who wasn't available to comment Tuesday morning, wants to file a complaint against Padilla with the Orange County Sheriff's Office. Namey said his son was cut by the mic stand.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-marie-anthony-band-mic-082608,0,965917.story

2:19 in:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWvEKg0bztw

I can't wait 'til my hubby gets home and can retrieve my books from the attic!! My big ol' pregnant self can barely make it up the stairs much less a ladder! I hope to go through the documents again and make an analysis of everyone's statements. I will post if I find anything interesting!
Thank you. Definitely wait for hubby though. :)

I know it was vacant but if you believe Casey , which I don't, ZG lived in that apt. - This wasn't the first time she left Caylee there right? Why didn't she frantically bang on the door & look in the windows when ZG didn't answer the phone?
Because she was never there to drop off Caylee to anyone at any time. There are sooo many trucks driving through that whole lie.

I have the same car. Trunks aren't airtight or water tight. Depending on how much fluid was in the trunk would depend on how strong the smell would be. It increases (decomp) odor. Fori nstance when I was working and would get that smell up my nose ( and vicks only helps a teeny bit) no matter how long I showered I felt like I could still smell it on me and on my uniform. In fact we always dumped our unis in the washer and ran the cycle like 3x. It just sticks with you. So yeah, you'd smell it in the car, even with the windows rolled down.

Thanks for the info. I am glad I have never smelled it!!
I just don't know what to think anymore about any of this. My brain is fried.

(snipped)
Casey frequently uses intensifiers, like the words "absolutely", "definitely", "truthfully" and "actually" ... liars use these words more often because they believe that they make deceptive statements sound "more truthful." Finally I noticed that, Casey, while under heavy pressure from detectives changes her way of speaking ... her very precise grammatically correct speech regresses ... e.g., "That's the last time I seen her." She uses "seen" instead of "saw" a lot ... but only at particularly stressful times ... almost like a transient Agrammatism ... makes me think mental illness is likely.

YES YES YES!! I just got finished reading CA's statement again and saw that. The hotter the heat, the more she went backwards in grammar.

I have no idea how LE kept their cool in that room with her. YM's statement summed it up for me: "...you're treating us like we're stupid...I take that...to be a personal insult."

AMEN to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member