Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #134

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
catching up! forgive mem if this has been pointed out. On the many different "incident reports" in the files, there is a spot that says "assignment". At the beginning the reports all say "kidnapping" in that spot......a few later it changes to "missing juevenile endangered" then finally on page 47 of set 2 says "major case homicide". any signifigance?

Wow. Good catch! Nothing like reading the fine print.
My eyes feel like rocks, no kidding.

Sorry, but I totally disagree. I think Casey was alluding to mom knowing EXACTLY what her involvement was and also what Cindy's culpability in all of it was. It was a veiled threat from Casey to her mother.

I've always strongly suspected the exact same....and now my suspicions are even stronger re that call.

Also, re the calls, it will be interesting to see if the call records back up the calls Cindy & George said they had that evening.

Are we even sure Cindy is a nurse and has a job??? I wouldn't be at all surprised to hear she's also told a few lies about who she is and what she does/has done.

Of course, all above, is IMO.

I have wondered that too......can the decomp be on the bottom of someone's shoes and transfer everytime they walk?

But wouldn't the dogs of hit on George's shoes?

:bang:my brain hurts.

No...I am thinking more along the lines of that he touched Caylee...transference from her body at some point. But I am more inclined to believe that Caylee was moved around in that backyard after death. While figuring out what to do .

Then she was put in the trunk and moved.

Remember when LE would call the house they wouldn't talk to Cindy? They would only talk to Lee or George? IMHO somebody started scrutinizing Cindy.

catching up! forgive mem if this has been pointed out. On the many different "incident reports" in the files, there is a spot that says "assignment". At the beginning the reports all say "kidnapping" in that spot......a few later it changes to "missing juevenile endangered" then finally on page 47 of set 2 says "major case homicide". any signifigance?

SS--this is very interesting!

Anyone have a response to this?

Hey,
Does anyone know off hand if you can look into any of the windows at #210 sawgrass from either street level or any kind of balcony?

I'm wondering because during Casey's interview with LE at universal she stated that she waited 4 hours for ZG & Caylee at sawgrass.

If you CAN see into the windows then any normal person would have looked into the apt. & noticed that it was empty & if youCAN"T see then why didn't she notify the building manager & ask him to check on the apt.?

What if something happened to "ZG" & Caylee was in there on her own?

jmo

* Doc #1 pg 39
George testimony said that he got a hold of Cindy at 8:35 pm (? not sure if this is correct because I am not good with converting time: it said 20:35) Cindy asked him when he would be home. When he came home at 9:50 Cindy said " Caylee is missing, she was taken a month ago by a person named Zany" My question is this: They have been saying all along that they have been hearing Zany's name for years. You wouldn't refer to a person that you heard their names for years like that.

all of these are my opinions only and can change at anytime![/QUOTE]

Something else I noticed early on in this case. I pointed it out to my husband the first time I heard it. In the jailhouse conversations between Casey and Lee, I noticed initially Casey refered to the nanny as zen-aid-a. I've had four years of Spanish and I'm fairly certain the name should be pronounced as this version looks (zen-i-da) even though it's technically spelled Zenaida. This is because the "ai" combination makes an "I" sound. So, if Casey knew this Nanny for years, shouldn't she know how to properly pronounce her name. For the record, I don't believe the nanny exists and the above is just further proof of that.

* Doc #1 pg 39
George testimony said that he got a hold of Cindy at 8:35 pm (? not sure if this is correct because I am not good with converting time: it said 20:35) Cindy asked him when he would be home. When he came home at 9:50 Cindy said " Caylee is missing, she was taken a month ago by a person named Zany" My question is this: They have been saying all along that they have been hearing Zany's name for years. You wouldn't refer to a person that you heard their names for years like that.
That is a very interesting find! Good catch.

Hi all! ... Just got here today ... I did a quick search on this thread & the previous thread and didn't see any mention ...

First, did you notice how, during her "interrogation" at Universal, Casey kept speaking of Caylee in the past tense! ...esp. when talking about the park ...e.g., "she lovED" this or "likED" that, she "playED"... & then she turned it all around making it all about herself when she brought up Cindy not wanting her to jog anymore because a jogger had been killed in the area.

I also noticed something that made me remember a class that I took in law school Forensic Linguistics and Statement Analysis ... Criminals use certain words to "lesson" the actual meaning ...to distance themselves from the crime or omit personal pronouns to do the same thing (Cindy and Casey did a fair amount of this in their written statements and interviews) Casey frequently uses intensifiers, like the words "absolutely", "definitely", "truthfully" and "actually" ... liars use these words more often because they believe that they make deceptive statements sound "more truthful." Finally I noticed that, Casey, while under heavy pressure from detectives changes her way of speaking ... her very precise grammatically correct speech regresses ... e.g., "That's the last time I seen her." She uses "seen" instead of "saw" a lot ... but only at particularly stressful times ... almost like a transient Agrammatism ... makes me think mental illness is likely.

I can't wait 'til my hubby gets home and can retrieve my books from the attic!! My big ol' pregnant self can barely make it up the stairs much less a ladder! I hope to go through the documents again and make an analysis of everyone's statements. I will post if I find anything interesting!

I agree but to save her self she will negotiate with her parents. If you don't tell I wont.

Okay yall... now don't hurt me too bad... but I am still not convinced of G & C's involvement. :couch:

If we are to believe the partial release of phone records. Kyle and TonE called Casey on July 15th. But Amy didn't, how did Casey just happen upon her at the airport? Cindy never called Casey after getting the car back? Just called Amy so they could go get Casey?

Hey,
Does anyone know off hand if you can look into any of the windows at #210 sawgrass from either street level or any kind of balcony?

I'm wondering because during Casey's interview with LE at universal she stated that she waited 4 hours for ZG & Caylee at sawgrass.

If you CAN see into the windows then any normal person would have looked into the apt. & noticed that it was empty & if youCAN"T see then why didn't she notify the building manager & ask him to check on the apt.?

What if something happened to "ZG" & Caylee was in there on her own?

jmo

But the aptment had been vacant since feb ,IIRC.
Here is a half wit theriy, what if casey just left Caylee at the starwell, and some physco came along and stold her.
Nothing would surpise me anymore.
I know that could not have happened ,unless she had some other body in her trunk.

I took those to mean that the detectives, whose names were listed, worked in that division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member