Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #134

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it was not Zanny the Nanny in the dozen photos, but the many faces of Casey.

I question the Casey as the nanny angle, simply because the guy who showed ZG the apartment said the entire exchange was done in Spanish...

It is believed that he is in Georgia with his brother and I haven't seen where he is involved any more with the investigation or the blogs.

Welcome to WS!
Thanks! I know that Jesse's supposed to be in Athens, but does anyone else think it's odd that considering what's happened, how close he was to Caylee and the family, that he's just dissappeared from the picture? and another thing....did I somehow miss an interview with JP Chrudd (can't remember exact name but he was the other roommate with Ricardo and Amy and went to the mall with amy and was also former boyfriend of Casey) or was there no interview with JP? that seems like a big gap. I understand that he's from a very wealthy family but wonder how his name isn't coming up much?

Hi all!
I wanted to know if this was discussed as of yet.....Does anyone know anything about the woman that is protecting Casey in the house. She really has been on the down low. Not much mentioned about her at all ......?

That is TP and LP ace in the hole.

Excellent job! :clap::clap::clap: (I did add that the first call came from in front of the police station tho.)

Nice job with the time line for the 15th!

If you don't mind I added it to the calender.

I have started a calender to document all key events on certain days, I figured everyone could contribute.

Everyone can view/edit as time allows.

It has a goto where you can skip to a certain date and a search function that can come in handy once it's all filled in.

It should be viewable to everyone.
account name: darlingal
pw: caylee

if it asks.

http://www.keepandshare.com/calendar/show.php?i=425166

Excellent job! :clap::clap::clap: (I did add that the first call came from in front of the police station tho.)

Please feel free to edit. Thank you. The sequence of events is very odd. Gaps of hours. Casey's Face Book post that life was on hold until tomorrow. :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Another thing I don't understand in this case is why no one has arrested Casey for forging checks or whatever she did to steal the money out of Amy's bank account. That is a federal crime!

Just reading the part of LE interviewing Casey OMG..she is tough..I would have lost it crying if someone was saying those things to me..whether I did it or not..She is made of stone..seriously. That is in no way a compliment..she doesn't even seem "human".

I thought the same thing! She just kept on.. nothin' gonna crack that NUT. (not name-calling, just a metaphor) :D

sorry if this has already been posted but it's the youtube video of the band
playing in front of Casey's house the other day

http://www.youtube.com/user/BITEBOYBAND

Yep, it's been posted just about everywhere on the internet, including here. Nope, I havn't opened it, and I'm a 'music' person. Won't because I think it's a sad state of affairs for a band to look for promotion and fame during the search for a little girl who is probably never coming home. I don't care how good they might be, they suck.

I'm sorry if this has already been posted, but has anyone looked into Amy's story (that came from Casey) about George cheating on Cindy (beginning two years ago) with a woman ONLINE?

And I believe Ryan and Kio both mentioned it in there statements. Although at least Amy said that Cindy said it was all lies, Ryan's statement very much did NOT indicate that he disbelieves anything regarding the affair. I actually think he's more suspicious about what the family or least Cindy know than any of the other friends, in fact. I sort of wonder whether he thinks Cindy's statements and denials, etc., may be as suspect as Caseys, although he also inferred he hated to think about some of what he thinks Casey may have done b/c then he'd have to assume Cindy had a part.

Thanks! I know that Jesse's supposed to be in Athens, but does anyone else think it's odd that considering what's happened, how close he was to Caylee and the family, that he's just dissappeared from the picture? and another thing....did I somehow miss an interview with JP Chrudd (can't remember exact name but he was the other roommate with Ricardo and Amy and went to the mall with amy and was also former boyfriend of Casey) or was there no interview with JP? that seems like a big gap. I understand that he's from a very wealthy family but wonder how his name isn't coming up much?

there was no interview with JP released, could still be one

Oh, and I have 1 more question! Sorry I am so chatty. How does this Kio woman stating that Casey called her on July 9th and she heard Casey talking to Caylee (she her a child's voice) telling her that 'mommy is on the phone' etc. How does this fit inot the equation or timeline???

Themis & Patty G, thank you for all of your hard work. I was trying to do some type of index time line thing, but real life has been getting in the way all day. Thank you again!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

From what we know only Tony and Kyle called Casey between 12am and 3pm on July 15th. But she did swing by the tat shop to make an appt. and still made it to pick up amy at 2:30 at the airport.

Good point about Casey's phone records from that day :clap: We KNOW Amy hadn't called her.

TIMELINE

JULY 15, 2008

1:55 p.m. Pontiac released to George at the towing company yard.
(Document 378 of documents released 8/25/08)

2:30 p.m. Amy and boys arrive back from Puerto Rico at the airport.
Casey picks up Amy in Amy’s car – not room enough for all.
Amy drives Casey to Tony’s apartment.
Amy drives back to airport and picks up boys and luggage.
Amy drives to Longwood place and unloads luggage.
JP and Amy go to Florida Mall so JP can buy I-Phone
(Amy’s Recorded Statement to LE, 7-16-08, 8:30 p.m.)

4:02 p.m. Casey posts a Face Book post to Amy
So glad you’re home. I better not see you online.
Life is on hold until tomorrow.

5:00 p.m. Cindy calls Amy on cell phone. Amy is at the Florida Mall.
Casey is in a lot of trouble and might go to jail if she can’t find her.
Amy says she will be back in 1 ½ hours or Cindy can pick-up.
Cindy picks up Amy at Florida Mall. (Long drive and high gas prices)

Conversation in car, Cindy tells Amy Casey has been stealing money from
Grandmother. Casey stealing from Cindy for years.
Not true that Cindy was selling house to Casey.
Not true that there was trouble between Cindy and George.
Amy concludes everything Casey told her was lies.

Amy and Cindy find Casey at Tony’s apartment.
Cindy demands to see Caylee. Casey – at Nanny’s – need space.
Cindy and Casey drop Amy off at Longwood.

7:00 p.m. Cindy met with Casey at Tony’s apartment.
(Cindy’s Bond Hearing Testimony)

7:30 p.m. Cindy found Casey at Tony’s apartment around 7:30 p.m.
(Cindy’s Statement to LE, 7/15/08 10:11 p.m.)

8:05 p.m. Cindy called George on George’s cell but George missed the call.
George returned to Cindy’s cell – voicemail
George returned to house landline – voicemail
George called Lee and asked Lee to check on his Mom – She was upset
(George’s Statement to LE, 7/15/08 10:16 p.m.)

8:08 p.m. First 911 call by Cindy

8:35 p.m. Cindy talks to George – both on cell phones.
George estimates he will be home around 10:00 – 10:30 p.m.

8:44 p.m. Second 911 call by Cindy

9:41 p.m. Third 911 call by Cindy. At the conclusion of the call LE arrives.

9:50 p.m. George arrives home. Cindy is in the garage crying.
Cindy says Caylee missing for a month and Zanny took her.
George asks when LE called. Cindy says LE called about 8:30 p.m.

11:38 p.m. Amy writes on Face Book regarding the theft of money from her by Casey Amy writes of Caylee being kidnapped and she is worried.

Great timeline......Wasn't it the last 911 call that Cindy says to someone "Zanny took off w/Caylee ??"......if George didn't get home until (9:50PM), who was Cindy talking too ??

( interesting George recalls many things at the :50 past time of the hour)

Maybe it was not Zanny the Nanny in the dozen photos, but the many faces of Casey.

Or the many call girls or *advertiser censored* girls. Something is just off with this ZG thing. Why does this name or variations of this name keep coming up. The Zanny/Nanny G., the Ida G. in the neighborhood, the ZG with the stolen computer. The ZG who lives a couple of miles from Casey's attorney.
Now I had a thought. If Casey was a call or *advertiser censored* girl would a group of women have an 'onsite'babysitter' to watch the children while they are 'working'.

Another thing I don't understand in this case is why no one has arrested Casey for forging checks or whatever she did to steal the money out of Amy's bank account. That is a federal crime!

I thought this too.. But I am not sure they can without the person pressing charges? I am not sure but that was my thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro