Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It reminds me SOOO much of Jackie Peterson.
I don't expect them to out and out hate their daughter, because I don't think any loving parent could ever hate their own child. I don't expect them to hang death threat posters about Casey on their door. But, enabling, condoning, and sheltering a child, let alone a grown woman, who has quite possibly killed your own grandchild? That's despicable, and something I will never understand or agree with. IMO.

That is why those kids are like that. There is an EVIL so deep it is called a "CORE EVIL"............Scott Peck did a book on it called "People of The Lie"

These people lie when the truth would be better.

It would be strange to have a 3 year old who was not potty trained.

I have some friends whose 3 year olds are not completely potty trained. She wasn't even 3 yet. Just thought I would toss this out there.

Quick transcription of Leonard Padilla interview on HLN at 4PM Eastern. Please forgive typos and abbreviations:

"She's given no info, no assistance.

"We were hoping she would if we got her out. She's given absolutely no help, to busy with herself to even discuss anything."

Can Leonard say "buyer's remorse?"
I turned it on just at the tail end. They said he would be back after the break. He looks really discouraged. Jeeessssssshhhhhh.:eek:

..... On another note, was that the bondsman at the end asking if the newscaster wanted an interview? Yeah, he's not out for fame!

Damn, you heard that too? I thought I was losing it. That clip was pretty hard too understand - I figured he must have been saying something else.

Shameless.

Quick transcription of Leonard Padilla interview on HLN at 4PM Eastern. Please forgive typos and abbreviations:

"She's given no info, no assistance.

"We were hoping she would if we got her out. She's given absolutely no help, to busy with herself to even discuss anything."

Can Leonard say "buyer's remorse?"

Yeah, it takes so much longer to do your own nails than to get your bi-weekly pedi at the salon. No wonder she's so busy.

Ha. Some WSers tried to no avail to tell/ask Tony P. about this last night, but he wasn't listening. He said that he already knew what was in the docs. (Yet there's no way he could have read all of it before he said this.)

:rolleyes:

I think there's going to be some wounded egos and egg on the faces of some of the participants in this bail idiocy when all is said and done.

More with BH coming up. Tony must have downloaded them and is not a speed reader.

I don't know if this was brought up (im at work)
Holy Crap You can see EVERYONES SS# on the Doc's---- sheesh I would be soo pissed

oh and after reading all of it - I just can't rap my brain around ALL OF THE LIES -
This the 1st time I actually feel ill about Caylee...Casey is EVIL.......and she will never fess up, she will never have her come to Jesus moment.

please oh please find her or her body quick.....

My daughter called the FBI in Orlando last night at 7 and told them and they were very thankful and said they would pass it on to the Sherrif. She also called Cpl. Melich's machine and told him. It is a mess because there had to be 20 on there, along with Casey's!!

I have been thinking about this. How could LP legally take back the bond if she doesn't break the terms? Does anyone know??

THey can revoke it for any reason - at least people do it all the time on Dog.

Thiis is all pointing in the direction of her finally claiming it was an accident in my opinion . . . I believe Baez will tell her to do this so she won't do time for a murder charge.

Also, Cindy will be able to "save face" that her daughter isn't a "murderer" --

We'll see -- but I have a feeling the dam is about to break.

If she's found guilty of murder, trust me, she won't be doing a lot of time here in Florida. She should enjoy her drive up to Sharps, as she will then spend what time she has left on death row. Florida residents will demand it, and after what happened with little Trinton Duckett, Adam Walsh, Jessica Lunsford, etc., she doesn't stand a chance in this state.

wow Lp almost gave me the feeling he was discussed with Casey,Wouldnt surprise me the least that he didnt take her butt back to jail.He sure wasnt defending her at all ,stating she was to busy with her self

I am just reading about Rusciano on the other thread now...sure adds another twist to this sad story.

My observations...

1. Why was he interviewed twice in relation to this investigation? They obviously had some reason to suspect he was involved with Casey in some way and perhaps the matter at hand to run a search on his name on her computer.

2. They say "Upon being confronted regarding his knowledge of the facts surrounding the issues at hand he admitted to lying to investigators".

Why did he lie? What did/does he know? It seems to me they were interested in more than just the relationship he had with Caylee, but may be wrong??? I think there is more to come on that piece of the puzzle. IMOO

More Leonard:

We're not communicating at all. One of the folks doing security drives her to the atty's office and brings her home. I don't communicate with her...would only do it if she came to me.

We're still going over our leads and getting a lot of phone calls, but the smoke is getting thicker here.

It's not more difficult than I thought. But the LE report yesterday does cast a lot of doubt on what we're doing as far as looking for her alive.

I wouldn't have gotten involved if I had read that report prior to coming here.

L.Padilla is on TV and SAID:

The "slope is getting slipperier" and he said if he had read the documents posted yesterday prior he WOULD NOT have gotten involved.

And until we have that and know for a fact that Lee was the favorite etc we need to put responsibility where it should be, until we know otherwise, Casey is responsible for her actions no excuses in my book. IMO
"We" don't have to do anything. "You" can speak for yourself. "I" stick to what "I" said about Cindy being a big part of the problem and what "I" said about Casey needing to pay.

Oh yeah....IMO.

While pouring over and going thru and reading and reading and reading and now talking to hubby and daughter after I have read it all - ONE THING just keeps sticking out at me and it really hurts and is really scary.

WHAT IF CINDY HAD NEVER EVER CALLED 911!!! C'mon ask yourselkf - what if noone had ever called LE? Would we have never known this sweet little angel and her crazy mother and grandparents? Would all of them gotten away with it? Now that is scary!!!!
I mentioned this a long, long time ago (Don't cha evah read my posts? LOL).

I think the only reason that Cindy called was because she was in a rage. If she had not called they could have gone along for YEARS with excuses for where Caylee was to keep it away from everyone...including Lee. My guess is that eventually it would have been told that the "father" came back and his family won custody then moved out of the country. No one would EVER have known the difference.

That is why those kids are like that. There is an EVIL so deep it is called a "CORE EVIL"............Scott Peck did a book on it called "People of The Lie"

These people lie when the truth would be better.

I guess I can understand, though I will never agree.
I have known people who "Avoid". As in avoiding anything they don't want to deal with. Ignoring all the bad things that go on in the world because they don't want their pretty picture to get distorted. Of course, that is a whole different thing.

I guess I will never be like that. I prefer to know reality, even if it is painful and harsh. I feel safer knowing that I can look at something and see it for what it is. That's all part of why I'm here at WS. I cry for so many people, I hurt and ache, and get angry. But I feel good not being one of the people who turned my head because I didn't want to feel bad about something. I want to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed