Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I think is weird? That Jose Baez pulls casey out of her house 3 days a week for the whole day to meet with him. Why???? How many lawyers do you know that meet with clients that many days a week for the whole day??? This is really irritating me. I hope Jose's wife is keeping her eye on him. Casey ruins people's lives right and left. Watch out Jose!

And she seems to like those in positions of authority...LE, military, etc...

I'm going to disagree AGAIN about there being no possibility of maggots in the trunk except for a body.

HUMAN WASTE (excrement, poop) breeds maggots. I cloth diaper and when one of those was left too long before washing guess what? In a SEALED DIAPER CAN, guess what? It bred maggots.

I have still not seen mention on if Caylee was potty trained. If she was NOT, and there was a "poopy diaper" or "pullup" in that trash bag, it most definitely COULD breed maggots, and they show up within 24-48 hours. Flies yes would take longer and I am in total agreement with that life cycle timeline referred to.

Hmmm......cadaver dogs don't hit on poop....I guess there coulda been a body & a dirty diaper in the trunk.

To me, Casey is bound by deep shame. Shame to the core of her being. Shame in the basics of WHO she is, hence the need to lie at all times, about everything, related and unrelated to this case. Anyone here ever read, "Healing the Shame that Binds Us"?

Her Parents are doing her no favors, they offer her no chance at peace. They are providing no comfort by playing along and covering up. They are simply reinforcing her shame. I believe it was an accident. Out of rage, or mistake, I'm unsure. I don't feel it was pre-meditated.

The situation is, what it is. It is time for this Family to face reality, and allow their Daughter to come clean, to accept her for who she really is, not to say there won't be anger. They can do this by facing the reality of her lies and ceasing to make excuses for her and themselves. She has done, what she has done. It is tragic, but the only way for any of them to find peace is to face the horror and take the consequences head on.

I used to think they covered up for Caseys benefit. I'm not so sure, now. Now, I think they covered up to hide their own inaction as Parents, to maintain the 'picture perfect' illusion they portrayed to the world. I feel their shame is what motivates them, as well.

God, this case is tragic.

All of the above is simply my opinion, no better, no worse, than anyone elses.

Well then, I dunno. When was the google earth image made? :waitasec:

Thats what I'm trying to find out.....ROFFL....:waitasec:
Was thinking if it is Amy's car and had the time we could add it to Casey's..'WHERE WAS SHE'?

I have been thinking about this. How could LP legally take back the bond if she doesn't break the terms? Does anyone know??

He can just revoke it at anytime! TP is the owner of that bond so he can say "let's go back to jail Casey!"

As a faithful DOG watcher, some people that post bond get nervous and they just call DOG to revoke the bond!

Tx Dot - I am only referring to the maggot discussion, because there ARE other possibilities for them to breed besides a body. Causality does not equal causation, kwim?

I have not and will not write off the cadaver dog hits - and that is a different discussion.

Respectfully,
carrie

I have been thinking about this. How could LP legally take back the bond if she doesn't break the terms? Does anyone know??
I believe he wouldn't have a problem finding a reason. However, I think Tony stated that he could revoke it at any time...so maybe he doesn't need to have her break the terms.

I can't remember who mentioned it, but one of Casey's freinds told her that Cindy hated Hispanics. Isn't it interesting all the Hispanic surnames that Casey has involved herself with? Digs at mom, maybe?

I have a niece who got engaged to a man of a different race that her father loathed. She only did it to get back at dad.

He can just revoke it at anytime! TP is the owner of that bond so he can say "let's go back to jail Casey!"

As a faithful DOG watcher, some people that post bond get nervous and they just call DOG to revoke the bond!

Do you think he would? Everyone tried to tell LP. He just didn't want to accept the facts. Too bad he didn't check them out beforehand.

Dog tried to tell him, PattyG. LOL:)

I am sure I read something way back on the weekend about ways he could. Off to search.

Thats what I'm trying to find out.....ROFFL....:waitasec:
Was thinking if it is Amy's car and had the time we could add it to Casey's..'WHERE WAS SHE'?

Maybe it belongs to the pizza delivery man! (who is now delivering a free poopy diaper as a bonus)! :crazy:

I understand where you are coming from KH. IMO, there are two reasons.
1) Casey is a complete nutcase, I'm sure at least PART of that has to do with her upbringing. When you enable a child all their life, you can pretty much expect they will not have any empathy.
2) I feel strongly that Casey's family knows what happened, or at least a "version" of it, and unfortunately, knowing they have lost Caylee, are trying to now spare Casey. I don't believe they are in denial about Caylee, I believe they are in denial that Casey will go down for it.

JMO.

Yes, Still. I completely agree with you and you said it well. They have known what happened for a long time and have been trying to save her ever since. The part that also bothers me is that until things spun out of control, and then the release of yesterday's documents, they were doing it.

I am sickened by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member