Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #136

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Cindy knew anything beforehand because I think the 911 calls show true emotion. But the more I look at George, the more suspicious I am, at least in the coverup. I'm going to put my thoughts together, but he is seeming more and more fishy to me.

Every time Casey says "I don't know where my daughter is" "I have no clue where Caylee is" things like that in her interview with the police all I keep thinking to myself is that maybe George or Cindy found what she had done and hid the proof making it the truth that she does not know where her daughter is.

These are good points, but most cars will run for 20 or 30 miles on "E" or with a low fuel warning.

George would have only been going a few miles, so the fact that he got gas from the impound lot must mean the car was out of gas & would not start, they probably wouldn't have just offered him fuel because he thought the gage was low.

Casey had plenty of time to fill the tank to at least move the car away from the dumpster, and maybe park it somewhere not so convenient to her house - there's certainly no guarantee it will be stolen.

We are talking about a '98 Sunbird after all.
After reading the documents, I think the car probably was out of gas, but still believe she left it there to ditch it due to the smell inside, or because at some point she had Caylee's body in the trunk, otherwise why lie to TonE that she was going to call her dad to pick up the car? Why lie about something as innocent as running out of gas unless you're trying to cover up something much worse?

That did seem wierd. One thought after reading the docs, Amy mentioned that she checked her checking acct. online. Maybe Casey was fretting a little...more worried about $$$ than her daughter.:furious:

but she stoled and lied to find her daughter........... at least she claims..... YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the more I read the more I am disgusted - they are playing us!

who watched ng?
I was in and out. Mostly about the LE Tony who was fired for lying about the hanky panky (does anyone even say that anymore?) between him and Casey. Some of LP who seemed contrite, but felt TP would not revoke bail. That's the short version.

My gas gauge may read empty but will really go many more miles. Did George try to crank and drive it before adding gas? Not according to his testimony and we know the tow company didn't either cause they didn't have the keys (and they aren't allowed anyway) so we're relying on Casey's word that the car was out of gas and therefore that statement is questionable and possibly false. I think it's very likely she left it by the dumpster with the hopes it would be stolen and it probably had enough gas to get a thief a little ways down the road, enough to compromise the crime scene,,,,,only no one around was in a car stealing mode,,,,at least they didn't want a stinky car anyways.
tow company testamony in the document. Guy says George brought the keys and the car was out of gas. He leaves and comes back with his gas cans.

It was mentioned in the Discovery documents that Cindy learned that the car had been towed on 6/30/08.(somewhere between pages 288-290)
Why did they wait to go retrieve the car from the tow company?

That is an interesting angle! I hadn't considered that the GPs may have suspected so much (smell, baby missing, Casey going to jail) at that point in time, between getting the car and getting Casey.

This is very interesting angle. It's just the 911 calls that get me, Cindy saying I'm going to go to child services, I've given you a month. And then the PANIC call. It all seems so REAL to me. How would that work into this if they knew so much earlier?

Patty is tops! I downloaded all that stuff last night, but think I did them in the wrong 'order'. I'm still reading; I'm like Patty in the respect that I've gotta read it myself, ya know?

Patty is the best! She always has the best links! Thanks Patty:blowkiss:

Ok this is from the notes I took last night while reading the docs:

6/26 car left at Amscot after business hours

7/15 morning George goes to get car doesn't have cash only credit so he leaves

7/15 afternoon G+C show up--C throws a fit about the cost--Car is released from towyard at 1:55pm

7/15 approx 5pm Cindy call Amy looking for Casey saying "Casey might go to jail if I don't find her"

7/15 approx 7pm Cindy and Amy arrive at Tony L's

7/15 approx 8:30 911 is called

7/16 9:30pm OCSO impounds car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads