Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #136

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point Nurse, but I thought he left to get cash, not to get gas. I'll need to reread that... (Now that I think about it, I am not sure why I thought it matters...LOL)

Both are right. First he left to get cash then came back later with cash, and then he got the gas can.

FWIW - and please in no way am I trying to defend CA

I think back in February - when she had the seizure. THAT was the "leaping off" point. I think she "seemed" to recover but after that her brain literally went on "misfire". Short circuited if you will. That Kio "ran into her" wandering around in a WalMart or KMart - like 11 or 12 AM (lunchtime). I think she (CA) would just go wander around during the days - before, when she still had Caylee, they would go to parks, and such and go "shopping". But, Miss CA was a busy girl - cultivating this relationship and that relationship and trying to figure out which relationship would be in HER best interest.

As for THE WHAT, WHEN AND HOW - man its still really an unknown.

Wonder if LE has tracked that AMSCOT dumpster to the specific area lin the landfill?

But I still think CA was "not right in the head". Doesn't excuse her - but does kinda help shed light on how she could just keep lying and lying and lying and not care.

Actually this answers one question I had. A lot of people thought that George was lying about seeing Casey on June 24 when he retrieved the gas cans and that he didn't get the gas cans back until he picked up the car. Obviously he had the gas cans so maybe he really did see Casey on June 24.
Great point, cause I'm one of those who thought GA might have been lying. Of course, I have no idea why I'd have suspected a lie from anyone in their family LOL.

On second thought: was it a NEW gas can? Maybe I don't believe him after all. :)

why had she better not find her online.. and what's on hold.. do we know this?

That did seem wierd. One thought after reading the docs, Amy mentioned that she checked her checking acct. online. Maybe Casey was fretting a little...more worried about $$$ than her daughter.:furious:

Someone else mentioned this today but I haven't heard what the answer was. Don't most cars when the key is off the gas gauge shows 'E'??

These are good points, but most cars will run for 20 or 30 miles on "E" or with a low fuel warning.

George would have only been going a few miles, so the fact that he got gas from the impound lot must mean the car was out of gas & would not start, they probably wouldn't have just offered him fuel because he thought the gage was low.

Casey had plenty of time to fill the tank to at least move the car away from the dumpster, and maybe park it somewhere not so convenient to her house - there's certainly no guarantee it will be stolen.

We are talking about a '98 Sunbird after all.

Edit: Apparently the impound lot guy did not give George any fuel, I read that portion incorrectly as I remember thinking that was a pretty nice thing for an impound lot guy to do. George got the fuel himself.

I think she had that car when she went in on the 15th to schedule her next tat on the 19th. (I don't think they reported she had it when she got her tat in early July.)

July 2nd or 3rd is when she got the bella v. tat. pg 37 No mention of a car. Then she comes back in on the 15th when he said she was in a faded Maroon car. Pg 38 2nd doc. How did she get there on July 2 or 3rd. Her car had already been dumped and no one has said a word about taking her to get a tat.

Good point Nurse, but I thought he left to get cash, not to get gas. I'll need to reread that... (Now that I think about it, I am not sure why I thought it matters...LOL)
yeah it doesn't matter DT lol...... I have a pretty photographic memory and it drives me nuts. He went to get the cash for the 466 some odd dollars he needed to bail the car out with. Once he paid it he was allowed in the yard and found the car empty. He brings out his "drum roll" gaaaas caaaaaan (dude this story gets stranger and stranger doesn't it???)

ALso struck me when Amy mentioned the phone conversation she had with Cindy before Cindy picked her up from the Mall- saying Casey is in big trouble! ANd that Casey could go to jail if they dont find her. And that was after they picked up the car from the towing company. They knew something happened to Caylee then. And it bothers me now why all the covering for her. Their behavior,
IMO, it smells worse than the car!

That is an interesting angle! I hadn't considered that the GPs may have suspected so much (smell, baby missing, Casey going to jail) at that point in time, between getting the car and getting Casey.

George would have only been going a few miles, so the fact that he got gas from the impound lot must mean the car was out of gas & would not start, they probably wouldn't have just offered him fuel because he thought the gage was low.

snipped.

GA brought the gas with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members