Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder about this. Was the car really out of gas, or was that just GA's assumption. i.e., Casey must have run out of gas therefore I'll bring some. IIRC the gas gauge was faulty (per Casey? George? a friend? who knows anymore?), so my thought was it would have read "E" regardless of the fuel level...
My feeling is that if some guys pushed the car -- they would have come forward by now. Maybe that's in the next 400 pages.

She could have simply borrowed Amy's car for a bit They were friends at the time.

IIRC Amy was in PR from 8th to the 15th July and she knew Casey's car was not in order. So she said she could use it.

I was just checking some of the emails in casey employement email thingys if thats what we can even call it and heres what I got from the yahoo profiles..
April Dated Email
trusciano775 yahoo profile were last updated or created April 2008

Cheryl.Davis76 also updated or created April 2008 which is the sender of an employement email and the same month year.
May Dated Email
Gabe.Marsh was updated or created May 2008 which is the same month the email from him was sent.

Where as Mike.Hamiltons yahoo profile was created/updated in January 2008 and I cannot figure out how to check profiles for hotmail accounts ;) and I doubt you can check Gmails!

So what I was trying to figure out is if all the addresses were created on purppose.. and though it seems most may have been ( I mean what HR manager uses yahoo to begin with and sends email from an account as HR Manager the very same month or days it was made ) others definitely do not go with this story..

Theres my sleuth for the night .

Disclaimer: I am in no way computer literate!!

I went to my hotmail account and the date I created the acct is 9/2000--I found that info in my acct summary--hope that helps!

Agree. And that thought alone should put the fear of the worst kind into Cindy, George and Lee. (they are probably doing some back tracking in their minds, trying to remember what all they said to LE, did their stories match, did their timelines match, etc., etc.). Else they could at minimum, get in trouble with Obstructing a Criminal Investigation if LE could prove that they were trying to "throw LE off" in their investigation.

Come to think of it, at minimum, there are 2 more charges that will most likely be forthcoming for Miss Casey here pretty soon;

1) Grand Theft (at least 1 count) for the money she stole from Amy; and
2) Using a communication tool in the process of committing a felony (in one of the police reports it mentioned that by one of the detective analysts, using a cell phone whilst committing the felony child neglect. I'll have to go back and see if I can find that piece).

what about internet fraud as per e-mails?

Someone else mentioned this today but I haven't heard what the answer was. Don't most cars when the key is off the gas gauge shows 'E'??

Yes, but George the police investigator guy didn't seem to realize this.

IIRC Amy was in PR from 8th to the 15th July and she knew Casey's car was not in order. So she said she could use it.
Another Casey 'untruth'. :rolleyes: Poor Amy didn't know the car had been abandoned and impounded.

:chicken:
I honestly think she was hoping it would get stolen and then evidence would be compromised.

I think, she was running out of gas (No money) and Caylee was in the car at that time. Someone said it was only about a mile and half from Tony's place, she could have walked that in 20 mins. I think she left Tony's in the middle of the night and put Caylee in the dumpster......plus if the car already had a bad smell, what better place to put it, everyone would think the smell was coming from the dumpster. Nothing was said about the keys being in the car, George used his key.

Amy didn't go to P. Rico until July 8th or somewhere around there so what was Casey driving between June 27th and July 8th. The tatto parlor says she had a compact, maybe toyota faded Maroon car when she came in for her tatto. Amy's car is a red toyota but Amy's statement says she lent Casey her car while she was in P. Rico. Who's car did Casey have or is Amy not being upfront about how long she loaned out her car for.
I think she had that car when she went in on the 15th to schedule her next tat on the 19th. (I don't think they reported she had it when she got her tat in early July.)

She could have simply borrowed Amy's car for a bit They were friends at the time.

But Amy was so into telling all after she found out Caylee was missing and she had stolen money from her. She didn't even mention that she lent her car to her except the week in P. Rico. Just odd to me. Maybe reading too much into what is not on that statement.

I wonder about this. Was the car really out of gas, or was that just GA's assumption. i.e., Casey must have run out of gas therefore I'll bring some. IIRC the gas gauge was faulty (per Casey? George? a friend? who knows anymore?), so my thought was it would have read "E" regardless of the fuel level...
I know assuming makes an a$$ out of u and me (you know that saying), but in the tow report the guy stated that george opened the car with his key and discovered it empty and went off to get his gas can. I am sure the George would have started the car (or car man would have helped him with this car fact if he were that auto ignorant) to check if it were empty.

imhoo

http://www.wftv.com/video/17291999/index.html

I'm sure you all have seen this video already. But look at it.
Can you see it as I do?
Casey is loving the attention! She is absolutely eating it up! And look at Cindy tagging right along too. She's loving it too! Talk about your media who*es!!!
I find this sickening! Casey Anthony thinks she's a big time celebrity! she has a good looking guy to hang on to, and be her body guard! She should not be receiving any special treatment at all. She created this mess, she should have to deal with it as the low life person she really is!

And she cares about "finding" her little girl? You have a funny way of showing it Casey!!!

Urrrggghhhhh!:furious:

Around 4 in the afternoon on 7/15 she got a message from Casey about I better not find you online and everything is on hold til tomorrow.

why had she better not find her online.. and what's on hold.. do we know this?

I don't think Cindy knew anything beforehand because I think the 911 calls show true emotion. But the more I look at George, the more suspicious I am, at least in the coverup. I'm going to put my thoughts together, but he is seeming more and more fishy to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TinaMarie77