Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #136

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly Elley.. I sooo think she staged that...along with her fake boss and fake coworkers and fake jobs.....

Cynthia at one point even stated in msm that she thought that Casey was not the last one to drive the car....alleging Zanny took it or something..

There is only a little bit of known reality in this case and the rest is the fog of fantasy....courtesy of the POI

I don't think Cindy is a reliable source of information, LOL! Those documents really helped clarify the truth, compared to the hot air blowing around with the media appearances, IMHO.

I honestly think she was hoping it would get stolen and then evidence would be compromised.

That did seem pretty cut and dry - although risky back when we thought she had left the keys in the car.

But now it looks as if the car was left with a "Black Bag" - not necessarily her purse as Cindy stated, the car seat, some of Casey's clothes & a bag full of maggots and flies.

And the car was out of gas. Casey's really putting a lot of faith in the desperation & resourcefulness of Floridian thieves.

And also, she never reported the car as stolen - was she planning on telling the cops that someone stole her car, with her baby inside, a couple of weeks ago?

This is truly mind bottling.

But you need gas.....:waitasec:
two other interesting points on that:

1) in the tow report it states that the gas gauge was on empty when George opened it and then he went to get his gas can.

2) Casey stated that it just ran out of gas but the sensor was broken because it didn't read as empty in her "official statement"

3)In Casey's official statement she stated that she ran out of gas at the light...and two guys helped her push it into the parking space. Would seem to me there would be witnesses to that effect!

(oops that was three points)

They have not mentioned where NG is... on the Today Show... they always say... on assignment... vacation or whatever..??????????????????

I was just checking some of the emails in casey employement email thingys if thats what we can even call it and heres what I got from the yahoo profiles..
April Dated Email
trusciano775 yahoo profile were last updated or created April 2008

Cheryl.Davis76 also updated or created April 2008 which is the sender of an employement email and the same month year.
May Dated Email
Gabe.Marsh was updated or created May 2008 which is the same month the email from him was sent.

Where as Mike.Hamiltons yahoo profile was created/updated in January 2008 and I cannot figure out how to check profiles for hotmail accounts ;) and I doubt you can check Gmails!

So what I was trying to figure out is if all the addresses were created on purppose.. and though it seems most may have been ( I mean what HR manager uses yahoo to begin with and sends email from an account as HR Manager the very same month or days it was made ) others definitely do not go with this story..

Theres my sleuth for the night .
This is intriguing. LE Tony's name?
trusciano775

From what I read Casey had Amys car while they were in PR because "Her car was in the shop" (from Amy)

According to what I remember she told Tony to pick her up when her car "broke down and her dad was going to pick it up"

Amy didn't go to P. Rico until July 8th or somewhere around there so what was Casey driving between June 27th and July 8th. The tatto parlor says she had a compact, maybe toyota faded Maroon car when she came in for her tatto. Amy's car is a red toyota but Amy's statement says she lent Casey her car while she was in P. Rico. Who's car did Casey have or is Amy not being upfront about how long she loaned out her car for.

I had a front bedroom that flooded but not because of rising flood water, it was because the pounding sideways rain broke through the seals around the window in that room. Our neighborhood streets were flooded though, so I was stuck at the house for a week. So I'm still trying to recover from Fay.

I know this is all off topic, but I sure will be thinking of you guys in Ala. Miss, La., and TX over the next several days. :praying:

So so sorry. Been there, done that, it is a stinking mess.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

One of the things that really hit me was in Amy's statement. About how when she took Cindy to Tony's apartment to find Casey, that Cindy immediately started in on "Where is Caylee" with no mention of the supposed stolen car or credit card thefts at that point. It was all about Caylee!! I have no doubt in my mind at least, that that was what it was all about from the beginning anyway so why didn't Cindy just say that in the very first 911 call.

Sorry but for me nothing about what Cindy or George said or did in the very beginning, or since then has made sense to me. IMO

Remember they got in a fight before Casey took off a month prior, also, Casey hadn't let Cindy speak with Caylee in that entire time.. also, Cindy had written that blog entry on her myspace about Caylee being missing and talking junk about Casey?

I suspect when Casey took off "31 days" prior she told her mom and/or dad that they wouldn't be allowed to see Caylee anymore. Cindy just dealth with it because there was nothing she could do, it wasn't her child after all. Then when the car was found abandoned and they found Amy's number, they went to get Casey at the boyfriends house with the bright idea to threaten Casey with jail for stealing the car and money if she didn't bring Caylee home.

I really think that up until that last 911 call Cindy really thought Casey was just lying, keeping Caylee from her out of spite.

It still amazes me that Casey could go for a month convincing a bunch of people that Cayle was with someone else instead of being missing, and not be questioned or caught on it. Couldn't happen in most families.

That did seem pretty cut and dry - although risky back when we thought she had left the keys in the car.

But now it looks as if the car was left with a "Black Bag" - not necessarily her purse as Cindy stated, the car seat, some of Casey's clothes & a bag full of maggots and flies.

And the car was out of gas. Casey's really putting a lot of faith in the desperation & resourcefulness of Floridian thieves.

And also, she never reported the car as stolen - was she planning on telling the cops that someone stole her car, with her baby inside, a couple of weeks ago?

This is truly mind bottling.
I wonder about this. Was the car really out of gas, or was that just GA's assumption. i.e., Casey must have run out of gas therefore I'll bring some. IIRC the gas gauge was faulty (per Casey? George? a friend? who knows anymore?), so my thought was it would have read "E" regardless of the fuel level...

They have not mentioned where NG is... on the Today Show... they always say... on assignment... vacation or whatever..??????????????????

Maybe she's on her way to Florida to open up a can of woop AZZ on Casey.

Amy didn't go to P. Rico until July 8th or somewhere around there so what was Casey driving between June 27th and July 8th. The tatto parlor says she had a compact, maybe toyota faded Maroon car when she came in for her tatto. Amy's car is a red toyota but Amy's statement says she lent Casey her car while she was in P. Rico. Who's car did Casey have or is Amy not being upfront about how long she loaned out her car for.
She could have simply borrowed Amy's car for a bit They were friends at the time.

Dont know if this was been posted yet, Caylee was just added to the TES website!!

I wonder about this. Was the car really out of gas, or was that just GA's assumption. i.e., Casey must have run out of gas therefore I'll bring some. IIRC the gas gauge was faulty (per Casey? George? a friend? who knows anymore?), so my thought was it would have read "E" regardless of the fuel level...

Someone else mentioned this today but I haven't heard what the answer was. Don't most cars when the key is off the gas gauge shows 'E'??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northsearch