Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were Amy and JP Chatt at the Florida mall, before or after Amy was aware of Caylee missing?

Does anyone have a photographic memory and remember reading this? I'm sure it was the same day they returned from Puerto Rico - but, did Chatt go to Puerto Rico too? Don't know if I saw that?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom
Before. Cindy called while she was at the mall and then went to the mall to pick her up.

I have a technical question. How do you keep the thread up to date on your computer. I keep having to hit the refresh page to show new posts. Is there something I missing or is this normal.

One of the things that really hit me was in Amy's statement. About how when she took Cindy to Tony's apartment to find Casey, that Cindy immediately started in on "Where is Caylee" with no mention of the supposed stolen car or credit card thefts at that point. It was all about Caylee!! I have no doubt in my mind at least, that that was what it was all about from the beginning anyway so why didn't Cindy just say that in the very first 911 call.

Sorry but for me nothing about what Cindy or George said or did in the very beginning, or since then has made sense to me. IMO

Yeah, this is a hard bunch to pin down. I would imagine that Cindy was planning on some kind of a custody battle, she didn't know at the time that Caylee was actually missing, so she wanted to get Casey in trouble to bolster her case for custody.

If she went to the police saying that the child was missing it would increase the chances of the child being put into the welfare system - away from Cindy.

Just a guess. Someone mentioned on the last page that maybe Casey was trying to set up her parents to take the fall. I tend to doubt that because it seems to me that she had done some kind of work setting up ZG as the fall person.

I do not believe that ZG being at Sawgrass on the 17th could possibly be a coincidence. I would really like to know what kind of car the real ZG drives.
If it's a Ford Focus then that would be all the proof needed for me.

Here's my question of the day: What could have possessed Casey to leave her car parked directly next to the dumpster at Amscott?

The car will be found. The car will be smelled. The car will be returned to her parents. None of this could fit into any possible scenario that doesn't point to Casey - since she also allowed herself to be picked up from that location by TonE.

She can't blame ZG or her parents when she leaves that kind of evidence sitting around. Anyone have any thoughts on that one???

What happed to the disk with photos of items from a dumpster? This was mentioned on an Orlando TV station or newspaper yesterday, but I saw nothing like this in the documents released. Note: It seems like any dumpster documentation would be more related to any additional charges, not current ones, so I was surprised that was mentioned yesterday.

I read the 400+ pages yesterday, but have been offline today. Forgive me if this has been discussed.

Amy said she and two guys Ricardo and JP? I'm not sure now,but I don't think she knew until Cindy called.

OK. Some where it seems, of course I could be wrong, that Amy mentioned getting a text from Casey?? Or, did Casey tell Amy when she picked her up at the airport? CRS setting in.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Yeah, this is a hard bunch to pin down. I would imagine that Cindy was planning on some kind of a custody battle, she didn't know at the time that Caylee was actually missing, so she wanted to get Casey in trouble to bolster her case for custody.

If she went to the police saying that the child was missing it would increase the chances of the child being put into the welfare system - away from Cindy.

Just a guess. Someone mentioned on the last page that maybe Casey was trying to set up her parents to take the fall. I tend to doubt that because it seems to me that she had done some kind of work setting up ZG as the fall person.

I do not believe that ZG being at Sawgrass on the 17th could possibly be a coincidence. I would really like to know what kind of car the real ZG drives.

Here's my question of the day: What could have possessed Casey to leave her car parked directly next to the dumpster at Amscott?

The car will be found. The car will be smelled. The car will be returned to her parents. None of this could fit into any possible scenario that doesn't point to Casey - since she also allowed herself to be picked up from that location by TonE.

She can't blame ZG or her parents when she leaves that kind of evidence sitting around. Anyone have any thoughts on that one???

I think she was hoping it'd be stolen--that's why she left her purse on the front seat to help entice someone to take it.

I honestly think she was hoping it would get stolen and then evidence would be compromised.

I have a technical question. How do you keep the thread up to date on your computer. I keep having to hit the refresh page to show new posts. Is there something I missing or is this normal.

the refresh button is your best friend here ... :)

Maybe because the car smelled and with it sitting by the dumpster know one would notice?

I am having the same problem. Guess its just us being new. We will get all the kinks worked out for sure!:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Were Amy and JP Chatt at the Florida mall, before or after Amy was aware of Caylee missing?

Does anyone have a photographic memory and remember reading this? I'm sure it was the same day they returned from Puerto Rico - but, did Chatt go to Puerto Rico too? Don't know if I saw that?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom
iirc, Amy went with JPC to the mall so he could get his phone (after they all were home from the airport) and Amy received the call from Cynthia at the mall explaining the situation. Cynthia then drove to the mall to pick up Amy and drove her over to TonE's apartment. She rang the doorbell so Casey would not see her mother and not answer the door. During the car ride she stated she learned many of the untruths including infidelity of George and problems they were currently experiencing (per Casey) in her marriage and also that Casey was not assuming the mortgage payments of their home, etc....

ETA: morales and chet went to PR. IIRC Amy said there was four of them. I am not sure who the fourth could be....perhaps Troy?

OK. Some where it seems, of course I could be wrong, that Amy mentioned getting a text from Casey?? Or, did Casey tell Amy when she picked her up at the airport? CRS setting in.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

She got a call/text about 11pm after they brought her home about Caylee being kidnapped

So sorry for you in Florida. Were you affected by flooding? My youngest daughter lost everything in Katrina.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I had a front bedroom that flooded but not because of rising flood water, it was because the pounding sideways rain broke through the seals around the window in that room. Our neighborhood streets were flooded though, so I was stuck at the house for a week. So I'm still trying to recover from Fay.

I know this is all off topic, but I sure will be thinking of you guys in Ala. Miss, La., and TX over the next several days. :praying:

I think she was hoping it'd be stolen--that's why she left her purse on the front seat to help entice someone to take it.

On the tow form it was reported no keys. I think that she dumped the car because of the smell. And also I haven't seen anywhere on the released docs that TonE said he picked her up at Amscot. If I missed it correct me.

I was just checking some of the emails in casey employement email thingys if thats what we can even call it and heres what I got from the yahoo profiles..
April Dated Email
trusciano775 yahoo profile were last updated or created April 2008

Cheryl.Davis76 also updated or created April 2008 which is the sender of an employement email and the same month year.
May Dated Email
Gabe.Marsh was updated or created May 2008 which is the same month the email from him was sent.

Where as Mike.Hamiltons yahoo profile was created/updated in January 2008 and I cannot figure out how to check profiles for hotmail accounts ;) and I doubt you can check Gmails!

So what I was trying to figure out is if all the addresses were created on purppose.. and though it seems most may have been ( I mean what HR manager uses yahoo to begin with and sends email from an account as HR Manager the very same month or days it was made ) others definitely do not go with this story..

Theres my sleuth for the night .

What i thought was strange is that all of the CCs were to yahoo or other accounts. Most places I work at send emails to the works domain. If you work for Kodak it would to to marysmith@kodak.com. Same with emails to Casey. Especially big companies. I never get emails from my work to my personal email, only me work email address.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom
Around 4 in the afternoon on 7/15 she got a message from Casey about I better not find you online and everything is on hold til tomorrow.

I am having the same problem. Guess its just us being new. We will get all the kinks worked out for sure!:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:
:Welcome-12-june::bananalama:not sure if there is another high tech way to do it....but just keep hitting refresh

On the tow form it was reported no keys. I think that she dumped the car because of the smell. And also I haven't seen anywhere on the released docs that TonE said he picked her up at Amscot. If I missed it correct me.

IIRC the Lady at Amscot saw the car at 7am on the 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member