Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thanks for the info guys! Guess it's pretty obvious that I am brand new here. I will try to learn all I can from the rest of you.!

hi babyfeets, welcome to WS. pull up a chair and fasten your seatbelt because this case is like a rollercoaster. :)

Who's the daddy. I know this has been posted before but why wouldn't Cindy or Casey have wanted a fathers name put on the Birth Certificate. I think that maybe if that was known we would have a much better picture of what is going on. What is being hidden. Most people want a father declared or was the father hispanic and Cindy [if it is true about her prejudice] would not allow that fact to put on a birth record.

My theory? They support more than just a child endangerment charge and therefore would not be released.

Agree. And that thought alone should put the fear of the worst kind into Cindy, George and Lee. (they are probably doing some back tracking in their minds, trying to remember what all they said to LE, did their stories match, did their timelines match, etc., etc.). Else they could at minimum, get in trouble with Obstructing a Criminal Investigation if LE could prove that they were trying to "throw LE off" in their investigation.

Come to think of it, at minimum, there are 2 more charges that will most likely be forthcoming for Miss Casey here pretty soon;

1) Grand Theft (at least 1 count) for the money she stole from Amy; and
2) Using a communication tool in the process of committing a felony (in one of the police reports it mentioned that by one of the detective analysts, using a cell phone whilst committing the felony child neglect. I'll have to go back and see if I can find that piece).

Who's the daddy. I know this has been posted before but why wouldn't Cindy or Casey have wanted a fathers name put on the Birth Certificate. I think that maybe if that was known we would have a much better picture of what is going on. What is being hidden. Most people want a father declared or was the father hispanic and Cindy [if it is true about her prejudice] would not allow that fact to put on a birth record.

Because Casey doesn't know who the father is of Caylee. Trust me, if she told any of the guys they were the father, they would be going for a DNA test before they signed that birth certificate.

I have a son, and this has happened many times when he breaks up with someone and then the "phone call", I'm pregnant. I always told him, if this happens before you sign anything get a Paternity test FIRST!!!

That could be a possibility, Kiomarie stated that Casey was pretty loss. IIRC and that w as back in JH HS

Does anyone know why LE went to Chuckie Cheese to get the video tape of 7/15? If that's been discussed, sorry, I missed it.

Someone called in a tip that that a child that looked like Caylee was seen there. I don't remeber the date but nothing has been said about since that I am aware of.

Were Amy and JP Chatt at the Florida mall, before or after Amy was aware of Caylee missing?

Does anyone have a photographic memory and remember reading this? I'm sure it was the same day they returned from Puerto Rico - but, did Chatt go to Puerto Rico too? Don't know if I saw that?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Agree. And that thought alone should put the fear of the worst kind into Cindy, George and Lee. (they are probably doing some back tracking in their minds, trying to remember what all they said to LE, did their stories match, did their timelines match, etc., etc.). Else they could at minimum, get in trouble with Obstructing a Criminal Investigation if LE could prove that they were trying to "throw LE off" in their investigation.

Come to think of it, at minimum, there are 2 more charges that will most likely be forthcoming for Miss Casey here pretty soon;

1) Grand Theft (at least 1 count) for the money she stole from Amy; and
2) Using a communication tool in the process of committing a felony (in one of the police reports it mentioned that by one of the detective analysts, using a cell phone whilst committing the felony child neglect. I'll have to go back and see if I can find that piece).
I wonder if Casey realizes, even if there is never a homicide charge, if the above-mentioned (and possibly other) charges are added to the current charges of obstruction and endangerment, she is looking at a lot of jail time. She could end up with a 20 year sentence because you know the book would be thrown at her. She faces six years on the current charges alone.

I really think it is b/c CA wasn't sure (due to her, em, non monogomous nature) and just made up to tell her mom about how the dad to be was maried or involved, or dead, or whatever.

Were Amy and JP Chatt at the Florida mall, before or after Amy was aware of Caylee missing?

Does anyone have a photographic memory and remember reading this? I'm sure it was the same day they returned from Puerto Rico - but, did Chatt go to Puerto Rico too? Don't know if I saw that?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Amy said she and two guys Ricardo and JP? I'm not sure now,but I don't think she knew until Cindy called.

I was just checking some of the emails in casey employement email thingys if thats what we can even call it and heres what I got from the yahoo profiles..
April Dated Email
trusciano775 yahoo profile were last updated or created April 2008

Cheryl.Davis76 also updated or created April 2008 which is the sender of an employement email and the same month year.
May Dated Email
Gabe.Marsh was updated or created May 2008 which is the same month the email from him was sent.

Where as Mike.Hamiltons yahoo profile was created/updated in January 2008 and I cannot figure out how to check profiles for hotmail accounts ;) and I doubt you can check Gmails!

So what I was trying to figure out is if all the addresses were created on purppose.. and though it seems most may have been ( I mean what HR manager uses yahoo to begin with and sends email from an account as HR Manager the very same month or days it was made ) others definitely do not go with this story..

Theres my sleuth for the night .

That 1st e-mail addy is the babycop that just got fired, yes?? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members