Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the tow form it was reported no keys. I think that she dumped the car because of the smell. And also I haven't seen anywhere on the released docs that TonE said he picked her up at Amscot. If I missed it correct me.
If you wanted it stolen, wouldn't you leave the keys?

Yeah, this is a hard bunch to pin down. I would imagine that Cindy was planning on some kind of a custody battle, she didn't know at the time that Caylee was actually missing, so she wanted to get Casey in trouble to bolster her case for custody.

If she went to the police saying that the child was missing it would increase the chances of the child being put into the welfare system - away from Cindy.

Just a guess. Someone mentioned on the last page that maybe Casey was trying to set up her parents to take the fall. I tend to doubt that because it seems to me that she had done some kind of work setting up ZG as the fall person.

I do not believe that ZG being at Sawgrass on the 17th could possibly be a coincidence. I would really like to know what kind of car the real ZG drives.
If it's a Ford Focus then that would be all the proof needed for me.

Here's my question of the day: What could have possessed Casey to leave her car parked directly next to the dumpster at Amscott?

The car will be found. The car will be smelled. The car will be returned to her parents. None of this could fit into any possible scenario that doesn't point to Casey - since she also allowed herself to be picked up from that location by TonE.

She can't blame ZG or her parents when she leaves that kind of evidence sitting around. Anyone have any thoughts on that one???

The dumping the car thing gets me too. What a way to call attention to yourself. Why leave your purse on the seat. Tony picked her up according to her statement. I don't remember seeing anything on Tony's statement about going to get her.

What i thought was strange is that all of the CCs were to yahoo or other accounts. Most places I work at send emails to the works domain. If you work for Kodak it would to to marysmith@kodak.com. Same with emails to Casey. Especially big companies. I never get emails from my work to my personal email, only me work email address.

If this was discussed ignor. But did I read those emails right..Casey sent one to herself>>caseymarie to caseymarie at 3:36:34, 9 minutes before it was forwarded to her fake job email at 3:45:51???
Part 2 docs, pg. 151

i'm not a car thief...but if i opened the door to try and steal it , and smelled what was said to be inside ..i would be quickly walking away and not looking back....

I wonder if Casey realizes, even if there is never a homicide charge, if the above-mentioned (and possibly other) charges are added to the current charges of obstruction and endangerment, she is looking at a lot of jail time. She could end up with a 20 year sentence because you know the book would be thrown at her. She faces six years on the current charges alone.

I'm sure Baez has told her. You know she has got to be scared to death (not of what's happening or has happened to Caylee, but what is "about to happen" to her).

The dumping the car thing gets me too. What a way to call attention to yourself. Why leave your purse on the seat. Tony picked her up according to her statement. I don't remember seeing anything on Tony's statement about going to get her.

So if the car was there the night before the 27th ( for it to be seen at 7am) then who did pick her up.

On the tow form it was reported no keys. I think that she dumped the car because of the smell. And also I haven't seen anywhere on the released docs that TonE said he picked her up at Amscot. If I missed it correct me.

From what I read Casey had Amys car while they were in PR because "Her car was in the shop" (from Amy)

According to what I remember she told Tony to pick her up when her car "broke down and her dad was going to pick it up"

you don't need keys to start a car!

Yea but if you really, really want it stolen the best thing to do is leave the keys in the ignition. I think the whole she wanted the car stolen thing is wrong. I mean this wasn't a 2008 Honda Accord.

Were Amy and JP Chatt at the Florida mall, before or after Amy was aware of Caylee missing?

Does anyone have a photographic memory and remember reading this? I'm sure it was the same day they returned from Puerto Rico - but, did Chatt go to Puerto Rico too? Don't know if I saw that?

This has probably already been answered, but I'm doing it again. They were at the mall when Cindy called her. JP (I think) was getting an Iphone. She had to check with him to see how long he would be; she told Cindy she'd be at her house in an hour to an hour and a half, or Cindy could come get her; Cindy came and got her at the mall, and they went to TL's to get KC.

She left her purse on the seat according to Cindy.
exactly Elley.. I sooo think she staged that...along with her fake boss and fake coworkers and fake jobs.....

Cynthia at one point even stated in msm that she thought that Casey was not the last one to drive the car....alleging Zanny took it or something..

There is only a little bit of known reality in this case and the rest is the fog of fantasy....courtesy of the POI

This has probably already been answered, but I'm doing it again. They were at the mall when Cindy called her. JP (I think) was getting an Iphone. She had to check with him to see how long he would be; she told Cindy she'd be at her house in an hour to an hour and a half, or Cindy could come get her; Cindy came and got her at the mall, and they went to TL's to get KC.

This is all correct. So what is the question?

IIRC that is correct.

From what I read Casey had Amys car while they were in PR because "Her car was in the shop" (from Amy)

According to what I remember she told Tony to pick her up when her car "broke down and her dad was going to pick it up"

But my point is no one else has yet, that has been released testified to that. She also said that 2 guys helped her push the car into the lot. Yet no one has come forward. And She also said Caylee is with the nanny..... SRY couldn't resist:rolleyes:

exactly Elley.. I sooo think she staged that...along with her fake boss and fake coworkers and fake jobs.....

Cynthia at one point even stated in msm that she thought that Casey was not the last one to drive the car....alleging Zanny took it or something..

There is only a little bit of known reality in this case and the rest is the fog of fantasy....courtesy of the POI

Just imagine how smug she must have felt thinking she was covering up her tracks to fool everyone. :behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannepalmer85