Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #136

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Birch from the tow lot. Told LE he noticed a the smell coming from the car, just like the car that someone had committed suicide in that had been in the lot years back. My question is why didn't he call LE himself and tell them he had a car towed in that had been abandoned and it smelled like decomp. Instead he says nothing until LE questions him. Pg 56 of second doc.

you know that is an EXCELLENT question! I'd think that you would call police if you smelled a dead body before and then you just happen to have another car smell the same in your possession. ESPECIALLY after hearing George tell him that they were missing their granddaughter! :eek:

Can someone please she some light on this for me. I know there are written statments in the documents from George, Cindy, and Lee, but that only covers the timeline of 1 day. Where are the in depth interviews, where the LE are asking questions and getting answers from these 3 players??? I know George and Cindy have been questioned. Why do we not have access to the interviews?

Some things were left out!

Can someone please she some light on this for me. I know there are written statments in the documents from George, Cindy, and Lee, but that only covers the timeline of 1 day. Where are the in depth interviews, where the LE are asking questions and getting answers from these 3 players??? I know George and Cindy have been questioned. Why do we not have access to the interviews?

these are only the documents prosecution will use for a child negligence charge, everything else is withheld

My theory? They support more than just a child endangerment charge and therefore would not be released.

In her world, they were both her "boyfriends"---I don't think monogamy was necessary in order for her to consider a guy her "boyfriend".
You seriously believe that the Tony she was talking about may have been anybody other than Tony L? I mean, I know that we don't have all the facts and anything is possible, but we have to apply some modicum of reasonability. We don't even know that any of the family members ever knew or knows the new Tony. Cindy went to Tony's apartment where Casey was living. You got to think that any Tony mentioned as her boyfriend in a conversation with family and friends -- as the default Tony -- is Tony L.

I know - what does recovering alchie have to do with anything

Do we all realize that it's only TUESDAY--geez what is the rest of the week gonna bring us!

I remember yesterday I wrote around 10:00 AM that it felt like "time had stood still". Boy, oh, boy did things pick up quickly after that statement.

Maybe they form part of an investigation into charges of accessory after the fact (or similar) or hindering/interfering with investigation etc re G & C??
IMOO

A 6 month on the force rookie doesn't have access to the evidence in a major case. I think LE has done a really great job based on the docs released yesterday. Who knows what they have that we haven't seen.

That's the problem, we haven't seen what is really important in this case, the forensics, everything else really is just fluff.

IMO, the information that was released is information that will be used in Casey's child neglect and obstruction of justice charges.

I bet LE has boxes of other evidence they have collected... i.e. the hairdresser report about Caylee being bruised; the photo given to LE of Caylee with bruises; the Amscot financial report on Casey; results of evidence collected from the trunk of the car, the inside of the car, the house, computers, cameras, more lies, thefts..........

jmo

I remember yesterday I wrote around 10:00 AM that it felt like "time had stood still". Boy, oh, boy did things pick up quickly after that statement.

I know Patty -- and remember we were wondering what the police may be doing, what they may have? And then -- BAM -- 400 pages. Makes you think what else they have.

Do we know why Lee had the phone # of TonE?

I highly doubt it was HER Credit card.....

I thought it was odd when I read it too, which is why I remembered it...I remember wondering how she had one without a job and whether she got it back when she did have a job. Amy went on a bit about it and talked about how she herself paid for things in cash because she was a waitress. IMO

If it wasnt for the decomp smell in the trunk I would think this ENTIRE thing was "set up" to look like she killed her when she really IS safe, she just didnt want her parents to know she gave/sold her toddler. Kinda like a double take......make people think what she wants them to think (even if it makes her look like a child killer) when really she just gave her away. Jmo. I still dont know what to think, I guess time will tell.

Because those statements concerned a missing child. The rest are most likley under homicide and those statements haven't been released. . Some questions were asked at the bond hearings but George was hardly questioned at all. They grilled Cindy. Lee got the soft soap version. They must feel that they are involved although LE keeps saying the family is co-operating or their is something big bad and ugly in them and they are keeping a lid on something. My guess

Well thanks for the info guys! Guess it's pretty obvious that I am brand new here. I will try to learn all I can from the rest of you.!

If it wasnt for the decomp smell in the trunk I would think this ENTIRE thing was "set up" to look like she killed her when she really IS safe, she just didnt want her parents to know she gave/sold her toddler. Kinda like a double take......make people think what she wants them to think (even if it makes her look like a child killer) when really she just gave her away. Jmo. I still dont know what to think, I guess time will tell.

I so agree. There is still a small part of me that hopes Jesse has her somewhere or something else like that has gone on. But then I come back to the smell.
IMO

So it's your fault my eyes are bloodshot, eh Patty? :)

LOL

In her world, they were both her "boyfriends"---I don't think monogamy was necessary in order for her to consider a guy her "boyfriend".

Absolutely! Remember, she was still "with" RM when she hooked up with TonE. I don't think her dictionary contains the word "monogamy."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc