Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never wish a hurricane on anyone, but PLEASE DON'T go back into the Atlantic unless you go ALL THE WAY back to Africa! We can't take another hit here in Florida's east coast right now !! Personally, I would prefer it heads far south of the tip of Mexico.....:)

I agree wholeheartedly- send it back to the middle of nowhere atlantic where it doesnt affect any of us- florida's east or west coast or anywhere on the gulf coast for the other states

I am absolutely delighted that Texas EquuSearch is going to be searching for Caylee!!! Now we may get somewhere!!! Thanks, Blink and Tony Padilla!! We just have to hope that LE allows them to search.

I think George definitely knew something too, that's why he went all silent when the Guy at the tow company pointed out the smell.
Has it been mentioned yet that the words that George said to the tow guy were the same words, pretty much ver batim, that Cindy said so hysterically in the phone call to 911? "We just found my daughter today, but my grandaughter is still missing!" Don't know why that strikes me so odd...it probably shouldn't.

I have to say that It makes me VERY uncomfortable to watch George as he speaks.

His facial expressions are so strange -- the way he constantly closes his eyes and makes that weird little grin and shakes his head. It's as if he's trying to make everything seem smooth and easy and fine.

He gives me the creeps.

IMO

Only one witness says it, and George was not speaking directly to her. Go back to page 316. You are referencing page 318, in which Ms. Lett states what she 'over hears'. On page 316, Birch states that George said his Daughter was missing. Probably a more accurrate statement as George was talking directly to Birch.

Not trying to stick up for George in anyway, but check bother statements before revising the timeline altogether.
Ok - that makes sense. George told the tow owner his daughter was missing. Ok

Then why when both of them opened that trunk and the flies and the maggots and the smell spewed out, WHY did George not call 911 right there? How did he NOT know that something MAY have happened to BOTH Casey and Caylee? He had just admitted that his daughter was missing. Yet, he drove that smelly car home with his head hung out the window like a puppy dog - pulled it completely into the garage - where usually it was parked in the driveway, garage was for George and Cindy's cars. Yet stinky car gets pulled into garage? His story about the car retrieval is full of more holes than a slice of swiss cheese.

Hey, now! Don't be mad if I do that when McCain is speaking at the Republican Convention next week! :bang:

(I don't like talkin' politics on non-political boards, but I thought Hillary looked great and presented an excellent speech tonight....and that's all I'll say on the board. :chicken: )
You mean you left this board to watch something unrelated to this case? TRAITOR! :)

bold is mine....and very interesting. I remember reading that but for some reason a bell didn't go off at the time (the docs were kind of not in order)..

and Amy was called at FIVE PM... The CAR WAS PICKED UP AT 1330. Very interesting find and sorry to yell :)

NB, I don't think it is significant.

I posted this above:

Go back to page 316. The actual guy George was talking to stated that George said his Daughter was missing. On page 318 where you are reading, that was a statement by the woman out back having a smoke and she 'over heard' them talking. I think Mr. Birch's statement is likely more accurate, as he was actually the one George was speaking directly to.

i THINK its plain and simple "she is doing it for caylee" not cindy, george, casey or lee just CAYLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY STRONG OPINION ONLY
Yes. I agree. Add to that the last person to see Caylee is lying.... The last person to see Natalee (joran) was lying.... and he is currently FREE and Natalee is still missing....

I've never heard that seizure's were a symptom of sociopaths, where did you find this info?:waitasec:

I found it in a document one night when we were talking about this earlier. Here's the excerpt:

Only in neuroscience is there hope for these incomplete people. The key lies in awakening the brain, which is risky because sociopaths are much more prone to seizures than the rest of the population, and that -- an uncontrolled blast of electrical discharge spreading through the brain and causing violent convulsions -- is likely to be the first response from brain pathways that, after years or even decades of silence, are suddenly flooded with impulses. But if the devices of neurosurgeons can be tweaked to avoid this shock, and all else related to this idea is workable, it's feasible that small electronic devices planted in the brain (these already exist, but are not yet being used for mental illness) could open up a closed connection.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/If_you_are_the_mother_of_a_sociopath_what_should_you_do

The threads are moving fast so I don't know if this has been mentioned. I've been working on a timeline and I am TOTALLY CONFUSED because it states in the incident report on the written in Page 318 that on July 15, 2008 George at the tow place (on the second visit) to pick up the Sunfire said the following: He had just found his daughter, but his granddaughter was missing!

HUH? I thought the finding of the Sunfire being towed, the smell, finding Amy's resume, calling Amy, led to the discovery that Caylee was missing. But George was telling the tow yard employees this BEFORE HE GOT THE SUNFIRE!

Something is ROTTEN and it ain't pizza.

Set #2 Page 56

"As they walked, George Anthony mentioned to Mr. Birch his daughter had been missing for a while, now she will not allow him to see his granddaughter, and as told several lies."

Do you think it was after that call that Amy and JP went to the mall?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I'm losing the race to catch up here. Don't know if anyone answered you yet. But Cindy called Amy while she was at the mall and Cindy picked her up from that mall.

Keep in mind though that both terms (psychopath and Sociopath) are now lumped together as one and is termed "Anti social personality disorder" in the DSM IV. So if she were diagnosed it would almost surely be with ASPD not Sociopathy so I doubt Cindy got the name from a doctor.
also keep in mind that cindy is a nurse....and an old school one.....before the lumping came into being

well, after further reflection i have come up with a new take on the grandparents. they are probably in deep realization of what has happened and this may be one of the very last times they ever have their daughter in their own house. im starting over with them, they have acted like we were all crazy but im cutting them some slack from this point forward, BUT if they go wild again and come out ranting and raving and saying stupid things,

i reserve the right to go back to the way i was thinking which was that they are just in total denial...and stupid

but im starting over with them - they may be stupid and raised casey in a stupid way but since i dont know that for sure.. im cutting some slack.

certainly, whatever mistakes they may have made - they did not deserve any of this. and im sure they loved caylee very much and probably were the ones that took care of her better than anyone else..

so, not only are their hearts broken because the grandaughter is gone and probably blame themselves to some degree. to make matters worse their heart is broken again for what their daughter has done..

i dont think they could take much more... and i am going to say a prayer and send them some dough.. not for a defense- not for anything else but for them to simply survive...

close your eyes and try for 5 seconds to imagine what they are going thru

look, im a heartless old *advertiser censored* ( for the most part ) but this is too much for anyone to handle..

i knew she killed her baby from the get go and never once changed my mind
not when the smoke screens were flying all over the place

and she needs to pay but the parents are paying a thousand times over.....

im trying to be a better person.

RobotDog the Hippo Killer trying to be a warmer gentler dog

Are you ok?:poke:

No just kidding....your empathy and compassion are very admirable!!!

I mentioned this on another thread on here but did you guys catch that the "dora backpack" in the car (along with Caylee's baby doll and toothbrush) was probably the pack with monkeys on it that George saw on Caylee the last day? Dora is usually seen with Boots the monkey. The discovery of those items in the car makes me very very sad. I would have hoped that something sentimental might have gone along with Caylee like her doll, wherever caylee may be... but also would have thought that Casey would have dumped these things as they are indicators that she did NOT take Caylee to the imaginanny.

Hi,
Can anyone give a short update for today for those of us who get "restricted" during work hrs from keeping up.. Sure is a lot of people on here making me feel like I missed something really important (other than the deputy being fired) Appreciate it bunches!

* Leonard Padilla said after reading the report, he think it points to her no longer being alive and wouldn't have come had he read it before.

* Cop slept with Casey, lied to Detectives, got fired.

* Texas EquuSearch is heading to Florida to meet with the family.

* A lot of people who read the 400 page report have had to rethink their theories.

* Report shows that Tow Owner smelled Decomp.

And that is about it...unless others can think of more that I have missed watching the convention. LOL

Hey, now! Don't be mad if I do that when McCain is speaking at the Republican Convention next week! :bang:

(I don't like talkin' politics on non-political boards, but I thought Hillary looked great and presented an excellent speech tonight....and that's all I'll say on the board. :chicken: )
my puke man was due to the fact she is covering politics LOL... and not Caylee LOL.... (kind of lol....we are a military family but....no politics from the nurse)

Ok - that makes sense. George told the tow owner his daughter was missing. Ok

Then why when both of them opened that trunk and the flies and the maggots and the smell spewed out, WHY did George not call 911 right there? How did he NOT know that something MAY have happened to BOTH Casey and Caylee? He had just admitted that his daughter was missing. Yet, he drove that smelly car home with his head hung out the window like a puppy dog - pulled it completely into the garage - where usually it was parked in the driveway, garage was for George and Cindy's cars. Yet stinky car gets pulled into garage? His story about the car retrieval is full of more holes than a slice of swiss cheese.
George is more suspect as I go through the docs for a second time. Can you imagine...if the car smelled in the tow pound....how it would increase exponentially once you pulled in into the confines of the garage?

Hi,
Can anyone give a short update for today for those of us who get "restricted" during work hrs from keeping up.. Sure is a lot of people on here making me feel like I missed something really important (other than the deputy being fired) Appreciate it bunches!

I know what you mean. I left work early yesterday and tried to weed through all the docs.. I have so many opinions, questions, etc. I jsut hope I dont start rehashing any discussions previously mentioned here. If I do, please ignore me or "virtually" kick me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member