Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not getting the connection here.

If Zenaida = Kiomarie, why has Casey been calling her "Zanny" to her friends and family all this time? Why not just call her "Kio"?

If Zenaida = Kiomarie, why wouldn't Casey bring LE to Kio's apartment instead of to an empty one?

I think Kio just wanted to help, as I'm sure everyone wants to help find that child. But that doesn't make her suspect. If she was guilty of anything, I highly doubt that she would call LE to make a statement. Guilty people stay as far away from LE as they can get.

IMO, Zenaida DOES NOT EXIST except as a figment of Casey's imagination.

Zenaida is a real person

lol good thought

Hey it's early, I thought about in 2 seconds after it posted. We were having the same thought right there. LOL

Time for more Coffee! I think there is a connection. More to him that the Zenaida girl. Casey said ZG was 27, this lady is 37. I think she got her name and thats all. Maybe This Dante guy helped her afterall, he lived there.

Zenaida is a real person

How so? Sure, there is a person by that name. But she didn't know Casey or Caylee and says her life has been ruined by all the media coverage.
Do you think there was a babysitter named Zanni?

In regards to Casey choosing the moniker "caseyomarie" for several sites, I believe she just chose to use an "o" in lieu of an underscore or a space. I don't think it has anything to do with Kiomarie's name. I've seen it being done with "x"s and "l"s, as well as "0"s and other characters.

In regards to Casey choosing the moniker "caseyomarie" for several sites, I believe she just chose to use an "o" in lieu of an underscore or a space. I don't think it has anything to do with Kiomarie's name. I've seen it being done with "x"s and "l"s, as well as "0"s and other characters.

yeah true, that makes sense

How so? Sure, there is a person by that name. But she didn't know Casey or Caylee and says her life has been ruined by all the media coverage.
Do you think there was a babysitter named Zanni?

uhh no.

I've always thought Casey might have 'researched' the ZG name online.....
some WS'er did & found most lived (suprise !!) in the SAME states where Casey first told everyone to look, NC, NY, FL.....etc.

(wish we could see Casey's computer history)

Yep...I wouldn't doubt that she or someone in her camp did some searching to come up with some particulars. Problem is, none of them are smarter than LE, and I bet LE already knows every bit of it.

And boy would I love to see the results of the computer forensics too!

Yep...I wouldn't doubt that she or someone in her camp did some searching to come up with some particulars. Problem is, none of them are smarter than LE, and I bet LE already knows every bit of it.

lol can you imagine all the sex talk on that computer between Casey and George having an online affair?

eta. wait that doesnt sound right.. i dont mean casey and george were having an affair.

She went to school with a Zenaida Gonzalez. Casey LIES, Raquel Farrell (rhymes doesn't it?) and another with the last name Rosa?? She pulled those names outta her "you know what"

lol can you imagine all the sex talk on that computer between Casey and George having an online affair?

eta. wait that doesnt sound right.. i dont mean casey and george were having an affair.

As in Casey has some sexy chat, then logs off and say "Dad, your turn" I know what you meant, but yeah it didn't sound too good the first time!:bang:

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Wednesday, August 27, 2008 - Guests Include Tim Miller Of Texas Equusearch Discussing The Caylee Anthony Search, Caylee Anthony Searcher Joe Jordan Discusses New Evidence In The Caylee Anthony Case and NY Senatorial Candidate Den Delano

I hope this link works.

What "new" evidence is Joe Jordan going to talk about?

I'm sure this will be unwelcome, but it's 7 am and I'm only one my first cup of coffee..

I've read the Kio locked thread. There are alot of coincidences sure. Maybe this is TMI, but when i was 20...I was VERY VERY much like Casey was. I didn't lose my child, but everything else...yeah. I "get" her. I know the mindset, and i know how she thinks.

My lies were elaborate. Even now, i still think a few steps ahead. I know the value of laying a foundation way ahead of time to make my future lies believable.I would make a comment or do something specific MONTHS ahead of time if I saw an opportunity..just in case.

Anybody possibly imagine she made up this 22 year old Kio's myspace and put in enough similarities to throw suspicion that way when all this finally went down?

She has this non existent person, myspace and all! and when she needs a fall guy, look! see the coincidences? Sure it's not the same name, that would be too easily seen through, there always has to be a mystery with pathologicals...makes it more believable.

Just my opinion, but I've done it. Makes sense Casey might too.

*fyi, no I'm not this insane anymore. I'm medicated now thank you :D*

LOL........I have'nt got over the last 400+ pages yet.......no telling how long it would take on the computer forensics.

I'm sure this will be unwelcome, but it's 7 am and I'm only one my first cup of coffee..

I've read the Kio locked thread. There are alot of coincidences sure. Maybe this is TMI, but when i was 20...I was VERY VERY much like Casey was. I didn't lose my child, but everything else...yeah. I "get" her. I know the mindset, and i know how she thinks.

My lies were elaborate. Even now, i still think a few steps ahead. I know the value of laying a foundation way ahead of time to make my future lies believable.I would make a comment or do something specific MONTHS ahead of time if I saw an opportunity..just in case.

Anybody possibly imagine she made up this 22 year old Kio's myspace and put in enough similarities to throw suspicion that way when all this finally went down?

She has this non existent person, myspace and all! and when she needs a fall guy, look! see the coincidences? Sure it's not the same name, that would be too easily seen through, there always has to be a mystery with pathologicals...makes it more believable.

Just my opinion, but I've done it. Makes sense Casey might too.

*fyi, no I'm not this insane anymore. I'm medicated now thank you :D*

These are some interesting thoughts but Kio is a real person...the police talked to her. Are you saying she framed the real Kio by making up things about her that aren't true?

She went to school with a Zenaida Gonzalez. Casey LIES, Raquel Farrell (rhymes doesn't it?) and another with the last name Rosa?? She pulled those names outta her "you know what"

Oh yeah, Rebecca, she puts Pinocchio to shame. Instead of having a wooden nose that grows by the lie, she has a wooden heart that keeps shrinking. All the Orkin guys in Orlando can't cure that termite infestation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member